HIS WEIRD TODAY

PLAY MY HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI

Yes!Today I will discharged from this boring room but who will pick me up?Where Taemin?Taemin?Why I said his name?I saw Sehun and his girlfriend,Clara.I was happy when I saw them.

Sulli:You guys will fetch me right?

Sehun:I don't know.Where you "boss"?

Sulli:He went out.

Clara:Never mind.Let us bring you to your house.Let me help you pack your things.

Sulli:Thank you so muchhhh.

I want to hel them but they mad at me because they said my leg not recover yet.I feel guilty to them.Then I saw Taemin , Vic unnieand the most I hate,Krystal.I saw Taemin and Vic look at Sehun and Clara.Same goes to Sehun and Clara.

Vic:Oh you guys must be Sulli friend right?

Sehun:Yes.

Vic:Sorry we were late.Taemin had appointment.

I just keep quiet and I glance to Taemin and Krystal.I saw Taemin looking at me while Krystal give dead glare at me.I pretend not to see them.

Vic:Ssul you want to going back with whom?Taemin,Sehun or me?

Taemin?Of course not.Plus with that woman.I want to go with Vic unnie but I saw Taemin give a dead glare to me.

Sulli:Sehun,Clara can I with you guys?

Sehun&Clara:Of course.

I look at Taemin back and he still give me a dead glare.

Clara:Can you walk?

She right.How I gonna walk if my leg like this?Taemin give me a stick .I look at him.

Taemin:Use this.

I saw Krystal already laughed at me.I just take that stick.Vic and Clara help me with that stick.

I walked slowly with that stick.Wait!!STAIRS??I stop for a while.

I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter