Done :')

Mark's Wing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congrat guys ~" Mark hug Jaebum and Jinyoung. He let his happy tears come down. Now he make the next couple after JackJae couple. He really happy. He doesn't care his the third person.

Bambam saw Yugyeom wipe his joy tears. Bambam want to hug his friend, but he too shy. He just tap his friend's back. try to calm Yugyeom. 

Yugyeom yelp a little but then he turn his face to face Bambam. He blush with the contact. He smile at his friend. Bambam know his friend blushing and try to hide into his palm. 

Bambam take Yugyeom's hand and peck his friend's lip. 

Everyone in living room was shock with their maknae's sudden action.

"Wahhhh !! the next couple was creat !!" Mark jump and hug the maknae. Bambam blush and Yugyeom hide in his shirt.

"Promise me you guys don't ever leave me." Mark make a promise wish after he release Bambam's hug. 

Jaebum, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom just nod and grin. "We promise"..

Then Mark smile. 

 

In Jinyoung's room

"Jaebum-ah~"

Jaebum just reply humm..

"Can i talk with Mark for a while?"

Jaebum turn to see his love. "For what?"

Jinyoung peck his love's lip. "Just..." He look at Jaebum's eye deeply..

Jaebum just sigh. "Okay... but not too long. i want to sleep with you. i'm tired of crying today." then Jaebum pout.

Jinyoung chuckle and nod. Then he make his way to living room. He know Mark will sleep on the couch when Youngjae sleep with Jackson in Markson's room. That's why Mark always have a back ache and easily got scold by Jaebum because of that. He shook his head and go straight to the elder.

"Mark hyung~" Jinyoung whisper and shook the elder.

Mark moan and slowly open his eye. His eyes widen after saw Jinyoung beside him. "Ohh ! Jinyoung-ah. What you doing here? Where's Jaebum?"

"It's not the point here. Why you sleep here?" Jinyoung frowning.

"Err.. just..." then he spot his book on the coffee table. "I just read a book and too tired, i just spot this couch and sleep here. hihi.." Mark grin. 

"Don't lie to me, hyung. I know Youngjae in your room, right?" Mark sit up and give Jinyoung a space to sit. 

Mark just low his head. "Jinyoung-ah, you know.."

"Hyung, i know they need privacy and you know 2Jae's (Jaebum and Youngjae's) room always be free. Why you still sleep here even their room doesn't have people in there." Jinyoung stare at Mark as Mark just silent look down.

"I..." Mark play with his finger. "You know i can't sleep on the other's bed. for me its.."

Jinyoung know the elder really uncomfortable when it come other's bed. he just nod his head. "But hyung, you can just ask Jackson and Youngjae sleep in 2Jae's room, right?"

Mark just glare at the floor. He know the younger was true. but just.. he doesn't know why he can't tell the others.

Jinyoung just stare the eldest. "Mark hyung, you're okay?" 

Mark snap for a while and smile. "I'm okay. You're here just ask this? i bet Jaebum will moody when you sit here longer."

Jinyoung just sigh and nod. he bid a goodbye night and went to his room. 

Mark sigh along too and went to 2Jae's room. He look at the two beds. 

"Shall i sleep on Jaebum's bed? Then what will Jinyoung think?" then he saw Youngjae's bed. "Then, what Jacks will think. arghhhh." after solution, he just went to living room and sleep like before. 

 

In the morning..

"Morning eomma.." The Maknae greet Jinyoung at the kitchen. Jinyoung gigle and greet back.

Bambam look around and saw someone missing.. Yugyeom just frown at his friend aka his lover. 

"What you're looking for, Bamie?" 

"Yeomie-ah, i don't see Mark hyung here. He always sit here early. Hyung ! where's Mark?" Bambam sit beside Yugyeom and shoot his look at the mother of Got7.

"I don't know, dear. After i woke up, i don't see Mark on the couch." Jinyoung answer while he cook the breakfast. But then he feel a pair of hand wrap his waist and feel someone kiss his cheek. He start to blush cause he know who did that. "Morning, Jaebum."

"Morning lovely" Jaebum realease his hug and sit with the maknae. Bambam just smile while Yugyeom just blush. "Yeom-ah, you better wipe your blush cause you will see the scene more."

Bambam laugh and Yugyeom low his head. Bambam peck his lover's cheek and turn to his leader aka father of this group. "and why he sleep at the couch again?"

"Because..." before Jaebum answer, Jackson and Youngjae sit with them. "This two lovebird still make out their session in Markson's room (Mark and Jackson's). Jackson-ah, why you use your room instead our room?" 

Jackson just make his poker face. Youngjae just shook his head. then he pinch Jackson's waist and make Jackson yelp in shock. "What did you...." 

"Hyung, we're sorry. after this we will sleep in our room. right Jacks?" Youngjae look at Jackson who were shock with his sentence.

"But Youngie-ah, i can't sleep without my bed." Jackson pout and cross his arm. 

Jaebum and Jinyoung just glare at Jackson. Yugyeom and Bambam just silent. Youngjae just frown. "Jackson-ah, he is your bestfriend before me. can you respect his privacy too? why you sudden be like this?" Youngjae up and walk off to his room and Jaebum. 

The others just keep silent untill Jaebum's spoke. "Jackson-ah, Youngjae is right. You need to give that room to Mark. He always sleep on the couch instead the room. You know how uncomfortanle for him to sleep on other's bed, right Jacks?"

Jackson just slowly nod and leave to calm his love. Jaebum just shook his head and give a sad smile to the maknae and his love. 

 

A week later..

Mark sudden change. Jackson and Jinyoung really worry about their friends. Jaebum as a leader would ask his elder member. But Mark just shrug and smile at them and always come the same answer "I'm fine..don't worry"...

Youngjae know there's something wrong with him.. 

Bambam and Yugyeom just can silent at their place..

Jinyoung worry about Mark's condition. He know Mark always skip his breakfast and went to practice early because of them..

Jackson mad at Mark because even he've gave Mark the room, Mark still sleep on the couch. He want to ask why.. but Mark always skip that and change the topic. He really frustrated..

 

One day when Mark and Jackson went to practice..

Mark got a message from unknown name. He open it and frowning at the text. 'one step more, he'll die' .. Mark look at Jackson and frowning. Why he sudden look at Jackson because...

*flashback*

"Mark, i'm wearing a new shoes." Jackson grin and jump around the practice room. Mark just nod and smile. 

"From whom?" Mark ask cucriously.

"Don't know.. She said she's my fan"

Mark can feel wrong with his heart when Jackson sudden mention 'fan'..

*End flashback*

Mark look at Jackson frowning.But then Jackson hiss because of pain at his leg. Mark got curious about it. He go to Jackson and take off Jackson's shoes. Jackson was frown and ask Mark. "What're you doing with my shoes?" 

After Mark take off his friend's shoes, he took off the first layer in the shoes, but then he frown even bigger. 'what... was this metal?...'"You DON'T need this shoes. Change with me." Mark take off his shoes and give it to Jackson. 

But Jackson too stubborn he grab the shoes back. but Mark was fast to take them back and went off the practice room. 

"WHAT THE HELL, MARKK??!!" Jackson shout. 

at the dorm.. 

"MARK YIEN TUAN !!! PUT YOUR HERE OR I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I FOUND YOU!!" Jackson shut the door loudly and yell. The others just yelp in shock and frowning. 

"Babe, why you shouting like a crazy man at here?" Youngjae went to Jackson and hug his love and touch Jackson's chest to calm him down. 

"Where's Mark?" Jackson ask angrily.

"He's not with you?" Jaebum ask.

and that make Jackson more frowning. "He was gone early before me and HE TAKE MY NEW SHOES !!" 

"W-what? He's not here yet. We thought he still practice with you?" this time Jinyoung ask. Jackson just growl loudly and storm off his room. Youngjae just shook his head and sigh. Jaebum sigh along too. The maknae look at each others.

Bambam whisper to Yugyeom. "Yeomie-ah, I don't think Mark hyung is fine." and that Yugyeom frown.

"What was that again?"

"He's insane" 

"Watch your mouth little dragon. Hyung doesn't like that. He maybe stress out." Yugyeom frown even more. 

Bambam slap his mouth. "I'm sorry.." He pout. Yugyeom just smile and give a peck at his love. 

"It's okay. Maybe Mark hyung know what he was doing."

 

But what they expect is more trouble..

After the concert, Mark went down stage and he spot Bambam take a gift from the fans. He smile but suddenly he saw someone smirk after Bambam took a gift from her. He really uncomfortable. Got7 just went to their room to change. 

Bambam saw Yugyeom and run with his gift. He happily show it to his love. Yugyeom smile and ask Bambam to open it. They open the gift one by one. Mark just glare at them. 

When Bambam and Yugyeom open the next gift. it's a choclate. Mark know someone send him a weird text to him. it's wrote 'when they eat, they'll die' . Mark snap and run to the Maknae. He take the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter