Meeting Miss Unpopular

Serving Miss Unpopular

 

 

"AHHHHH!! It's gone!! Where did it go??!!" All the people in the room heard the voice of a poor boy crying in panic whilst rampaging his own bag. He manically patted his own clothing; from the pocket of his polo shirt, down to his trousers, then, the pockets of his jersey jacket. However, no sign of the said 'mysterious missing item' was found. 

 

"What are you looking for Yama-chan?" Chinen asked in worry while eyeing Ryosuke still looking through the rest of his bag. 

 

"The necklace!! My necklace is gone!!!" Ryosuke quickly replied in panic, making all pairs of eyes unto his direction. He suddenly felt cold sweat running down his forehead which didn't help him calm down... "I could've sworn I was wearing it this morning"

 

"You mean the necklace Mirai-chan gave you?" Keito interjected insensitively and made Ryosuke look at his direction with saddened eyes. You see, everyone knows Yamada Ryosuke's tragic love story. 

 

Her name was Shida Mirai. Ryosuke had undivided love for her for almost 2 years despite the fact that she moved away without even saying goodbye. This poor love struck boy remained loyal and kept her necklace as a memorabilia, wishing for her to come back some day. Ever since then, he's been known for being the 'naughty heart throb' for making all girls flail like there's no tomorrow and rejecting every single confessions that come his way. 

 

"Yama-chan, I think this is a sign to move on" Chinen patted the taller boy's shoulder with sympathy as he slowly zipped his poor rampaged bag.

 

"I've been trying to move on. But I can't lose that necklace. Not now..." Ryosuke uttered under his breath and suddenly thought of an idea how to get his precious treasure back. He noticed how he got the attention of the whole class and made this a signal for him to say his condition... "I'll do anything to get it back! IF ANYONE CAN BRING ME BACK THAT NECKLACE, I WILL DO WHATEVER HE OR SHE WANTS FOR A WHOLE MONTH... ANYTHING!" 

 


Hearing this, all the people in the room started whispering with each other along with the girls basically jumping in excitement. Who can blame them? They can make the popular Yamada Ryosuke their own personal servant for a month! 

 

--

 

It's only been a few hours after Ryosuke proclaimed his condition and all the people around the campus already knew about it. Even the teachers started searching for this 'precious necklace' even without knowing what it looks like. The whole school indeed became Ryosuke's Kingdom. 

 

"You're making the whole campus crazy, Yama-chan!!" Chinen pointed out before catching up with his friends' walking pace... "I heard one of the girls said she's gonna make you her butler after she finds it" he chuckled and saw Ryosuke giving off a soft smile in return. He seems to be calmer now. Somehow, knowing that the whole campus is looking for his precious necklace made him quite relieved. 

 

"I can totally be a butler, right? I'll be the most handsome butler there is" he cheekily replied and led his friends towards their class room, ready for the next class. However, as he took a sharp turn in to their classroom, a certain someone going on the opposite direction bumped into him. 

 


*BANG*

 

"Itaiiiii~" Ryosuke felt a striking pain on his buttocks and forced both his eyes to open after the sudden impact just now. He then saw massive pile of papers lying down the floor with a girl who also seems to be blown on the ground with him. By now, all the attention of their classmates were gathered to their direction. 

 

Keito and Daiki immediately pulled Ryosuke up while Chinen took the initiative to do the same thing to the girl. 

 

"You're being too clumsy, Princess..." With one of his cheesy lines, he greeted the girl with a smirk then tried to help her pick up the papers left on the floor. 

 

"Sorry, my name is not 'Princess'" the girl answered and fixed her glasses, sitting peacefully on the bridge of her nose. With this, Ryosuke felt his own brows meeting at the centre of his forehead as it is indeed the first time a girl wasn't affected by his usual 'sweet talks'. 

 


"Hmm... Sorry, let me start again. My name is Yamada Ryosuke. Nice to meet you" The girl saw Ryosuke extending his arm towards her as he beamed his sweet smile... Yamada waited the latter for a friendly handshake, however, he received none. 

 


"Everyone knows who you are..." The girl replied coldly and ignored Ryosuke's hand awkwardly reaching for hers. This made all the girls staring at them grind their teeth in annoyance.

 


"Mean girls are not CUTE at all..." The boy whispered but enough for the girl to hear. He then slowly walked away from Rio while Chinen, Daiki and Keito trailed his path. However, before taking his seat, he heard the girl spoke which gathered all his attention. 

 

"I'm guessing you don't want your necklace back? I was planning to sell it on eBay..." Ryosuke felt his own ear drums tingling by the sound of her voice and didn't hesitate to take a step back to his original position - in front of the mysterious girl.

 

"You have my necklace?"

 

"I found it on the school garden when I was t the grass. Your name was embedded on it so I guessed it was yours" the girl pulled a long silver metal string from her skirt pocket and presented it to Ryosuke, making all the people who were watching gasp as if their hopes were pulled down the drain. This only means one thing... Yamada will be her servant. On the other hand, Ryosuke's eyes twinkled in relief as he smiled before his precious treasure. 

 


All the people in the room watched the scene like a mere TV show. The mysterious girl walked slowly towards the lockers and attempted to put her belongings inside after realising that it is indeed the end of their lunch break. 

 

"Wait~" Ryosuke pulled her arm before she could even move away from the lockers... "A promise is a promise. Tell me what you want" He said with a firm voice, making all the girls inside the room nearly suffer from heart attacks.

 


"I don't want anything..."

 

"I'll do anything for you, Princess"

 

"I told you, my name is not 'Princess'. It's Rio!" The girl replied in annoyance and resisted Ryosuke's grasp on her poor arm. However, before she can even protest, she saw the boy smirking in delight and felt her whole body shifted against the surface of the locker doors. 

 

Rio saw Ryosuke's literally trapping her head in between both his arms. 

 

Time stopped. All the people around looked at the couple with shocked faces as it was indeed the first time Ryosuke done something this BOLD to a girl. 

 

To push things further, Ryosuke leaned forward and made the tip of their noses touch. This was enough to make Rio's eyes widen in disbelief. What the hell is he doing in front of everyone??!! 

 

Rio felt her own heartbeat rebelling inside her chest. It seems like the boy's intoxicating smell reached her nostrils, making her hold her breath and seems to had forgotten how to breathe out. Within seconds, her body decided to disobey her will to break lose as Ryosuke's face near hers was enough to make her paralysed. 

 

"Then I'll be honoured to be your butler for a month, Rio-chan" Yamada whispered under his breath but is enough to make all people hear. 

 


3...
2...
1...

 


"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" The room's uproar was heard throughout the building, including Rio who seems to have her sanity purely thrown out the window. 

 

 

 

 

--

a/N: Mwahahahahaha.... *insert evil laugh here* >:)