Bad luck

Fate

After spending your night at the sauna, no, after you had to spend your night in sauna because of that careless driver, you must be have stand in front of him and see his surprised face, buried your face in his chest and took a deep breath of his scent you’ve been longing for so long, took a bus you went to an apartment he ever gave you it’s address when he sent you his nth video.

On the nth times you spent your night youtube-ing his performance, played again and again all the videos he sent you. Missing someone but there’s nothing you could do was killing, right? He’s in the middle of his comeback so he didn’t call you often and you didn’t want to bother him by calling him. Right when you miss him till your heart felt like wanted to explode, you received from him. You could see the camera shoot a lux enough apartment which from it’s balcony you could enjoy the night view of Seoul.

“Annyeong Jagiyaaaah” the camera was shooting his face with wide wide smile plastered on it. “You see that? guess who’s apartment it is? Me?” he shook his head “Umm…No? Yours?” he shook his head again, “It’s ours jagiyaaa, do you like it? I hope you like it” you could see wide smile plastered on his face at the same time your phone rang. Him.

“Do you like it?” he asked as he knew you had seen the video he sent.

“Like what…?” You said playfully.

“yah…you haven’t see it?” he’s so easy to tease, made you chuckled. “heey…jagiyaa, don’t play with me”

“hahaha…it looks so good to live there”

“Live with me then, won’t you?” he said firmly made you lost your words. “Hello…jagiyaa, jagiya…” he called you so you back down to earth.

“nae…what? Nae you’ll live with me?” he said playfully but you could feel his voice cracked.

“Mw..mwo? I didn’t say yes”

“So you didn’t want to live with me?” he said in a sad tone

“Ani…”

“Ani? So you really don’t want to live with me?” he said, made you feel bad.

“oppa!” you said made him chuckled, managed to play with you.

“Aniyo, I know jagiya, just tell me when you’re ready, nae?” he said comforting you. It’s not like you didn’t want to stay with him but there’s so much thing you had to think, there’s some things that made you could say yes.

Without you realized you were standing in a road in front of his apartment. You could feel your heart beat crazily, felt like it wanted to jump out of your body. You couldn’t wait to see his face. You were ready to cross the road you heard a loud horn from you didn’t know where, the only thing you knew was there’s a car that an inch away from you made you closed your eyes didn’t want to see what’s gonna be happened next.

“Yah! Are you…” a young man with frustrated look, his eyes didn’t shine. He got out of the car as he yelled before looked his around and walked to your direction. “Are you crazy??” he said in a low voice as if none could hear him pissed off. “Do you want to die? Can you look around before you cross the road??” You only could stare at him made him more frustrated.

“Get off.” He said, but you still stayed at where you stand “Aish…what the…!” he ruffled his hand before leaving you. You’re staring at him till he drove away, but your eyes catched something that made you pissed off this time. It’s police number! That’s the car that made you had to spend your precious night in sauna.

“Yaaaah…..!” you said but it’s useless, he’s so far away and he’s impossible to hear you. “Oh..God, I wish I won’t see him again or…God, I don’t know” you mumbled as you walked to the apartment.

Right when you wanted to get in, the guard stopped you.

“Good morning, Miss, can I help you?” he said politely.

“I want to get in”

“Sorry, but you can’t Miss”

“Wae? I want to see Joon”

“Joon?” he gave you questioning look. “Mr. Lee Joon?” he said again.

“Yep!”

“But sorry who are you?”

“I’m his girlf…” that word hang on your tongue, you couldn’t say that you’re his girlfriend or that man would think that you’re a crazy fan girl. Instead, you were afraid that you could ruin the career he had built after all these years. He tilted his head as he wait your answer. “I’m his..his sister” you said, but all you got was just smile.

“Sorry, Miss, do you think I’m stupid? Mr. Lee Joon have no sister.”

“he has…trust me”

“Sorry miss, but I’ve met a fan like you, and you can’t fool me, you better go home or…”

“Hey, Joon!” you suddenly yelled and at the time when the guard follow your direction. Using this chance, you run and get inside you used this chance to run and get inside made the guard chased you. You ran as fast as you could and hide your self so they couldn’t get you.  

***

Being chased by the apartment’ guard were so tiring, but you managed to hide your self from them. Thank God, you found good place to hide on the roof top. You hide your self there till they gave up and forget about you. You hide for a long time you didn’t know, because when you open your eyes all you you could see was dark. You’ve been falling asleep because of tired. The day has going to be night and your stomach were started to growl.

After making sure that it’s safe to get out from your “shelter” and started to search his room. You were so tired till you felt like you want to die, you used the stairs to reach his floor were his room be, no you couldn’t use the elevator right, the guard might be see you and get you out off that apartment.

Walking down the stairs for almost twenty minutes, you finally reached his floor. Taking out a bar of chocolate from your bag you ate it as you put the rest of your attention to the door as you look the number on it and mumbled it slowly without realize what’s in front of you.

“two thousand, two ow one, two owww……!” you bumped into someone. You could see a cold-face man in a black hoodie and used black glasses at night.

“yah!” he said as he took his glasses off as he clean his hoodie. You could see anger in his eyes. Then your eyes turned down at the part he just cleaned with his hand. His..hoodie…was…umm…your chocolate...aish, dirty.

“O..mo..! mianhe…I’m sorry” you said as you try to clean the dirt on his hoodie but he hissed your hand.

“Don’t touch me! You made it more dirty!” he said harshly made you had a step back. He put his head up and looking at you “You….again? aish..swear I get a bad luck..” he mumbled but you could hear what he just said clearly before he walked away leaving you disbelieved.

“Aish…what’s going on with him…so grumpy…again? have I met him before?” you thought so hard before finally gave up to remember “ But..he looks familiar, wait, is that blood that in the corner of his lips?” you mumbled as you remember how close you were with him, and you could see something on the corner of his lips and continued chewing your chocolate, staring at him till he lost from your eyes and suddenly…you…bumped…into…someone…again. But, you were really not lucky. It’s the guard that have been chasing you. Your eyes and mouth opened as wide.  You were so shocked made you couldn’t think what you had to do.

“Yah…you haven’t leave this building yet?” he said as he grabbed your arm and dragging you out of the building.

***

He still couldn’t erase her from his mind. Her happy smile when he put the ring on her finger still haunted his mind. Came to her engagement party was the worst thing he ever decided. He left with nothing but pain. His eyes lost their shine, they looked like so dim. He didn’t talk a lot like before Cheerful and lovely leader were turned to a cold one. He’s so good at hiding his pain from his fans.

“Junhyung-ah, where is doojoon? We should be go now or we’re gonna be late for the show” the manager hyung nagged but Junhyung only pointed his finger to the man who just arrived. He still in a mess, he hasn’t being make up, haven’t wear his perform clothes yet and smell like a mini bar.

“Omo…doojoon, why are you…” he was surprised looking at him. “Go prepare, quick!” he ordered, doojoon didn’t say a word but followed his order. All the rest of the member eyes were on him, didn’t know what they had to do with their leader. “God…I can’t do this alone, I really…really needed help!” the manager hyung ruffled his head frustratedly before he joining the other crew and prepared all the show’s need.

***

You were sitting on the bench on the side of the road, bread on your right hand and coffee on the left hand. You were having your breakfast. It was your second day in Seoul and second times you were spending your night sleeping on the sauna. You haven’t managed to call him since yesterday. You were staring on your phone screen hoping his name showed up on your phone screen.

Checking your wallet, you let out a sigh. Not much that left on your wallet. “I think I have to get some job…” you said as you let out a deep sigh this time. You could feel your eyes going hot about to cry but you looked up to the sky immediately so you wouldn’t cry. “Oppa…” you called him in whispered.

*For oppa…* you said in your mind hoping it could strength your self.

“Oppaaa….oppaaaaaa! jun..soeb..Kikwang oppaa, duj…doongw, hyunseung ooppaaaa!” suddenly you heard a crowd came to your direction. Turning your head left you could see a van followed by a bunch of girls screaming yelling something you couldn’t hear clearly. That van passed you and so the girls, you closed your eyes because they were running without knowing you’re exist. Opening your eyes slowly, you found that your coffee already on the ground. The only thing you could do was…no, there’s nothing you could do.

***

The van that carried them drove slowly due to the fans following them. Waving their hands and put their best smile while sitting at the van. Five of them did the things called fan’s service enthusiastically as if their van could see them through that black window, but their leader. All he did was sitting and looking blankly at somewhere they didn’t know. Before his eyes were catching a familiar figure sitting while eating at the bench.

“She…” he said in a low voice but they still could hear it. The first word which is came out from their leader that day. They put their head automatically at the things that made the leader came back down to earth.

 


 whoaa....i hope i didn't write a boring story, and if i did so i hope you didn't bore hahaha, thank you for reading! :*