Happy Birthday, Kim Yura!

Happy Birthday, Kim Yura!

 

 

 

 

 

Yura woke up with a smile on her face. She turned around to look at her girlfriend, Sojin, only to see an empty space. She frowned but shortly after she smiled thinking that maybe Sojin prepared something special for her in the kitchen. She got up and washed up. After washing up, she pretended not to expect anything from Sojin but there was nobody. 

 

"Where is everybody?" Yura asked to no one. 

 

Yura opened the door to the maknaes' room. Nobody. She pouted. She took out her phone from her back pocket to call Sojin. There was no answer. 

 

"Did she forget?" Yura asked. 

 

Yura looked around the room. She felt bored. What she doesn't know that Sojin was preparing something much bigger than all the surprise she has done for the past years in their relationship. 

 

With Sojin

 

"YAHHH! Lee Hyeri! Stop eating and help out will you?!" 

 

Hyeri who was caught eating, stared at Sojin. 

 

"What are you so worried about? Even if you prepare a small event for Yura unnie, she'll love you." Hyeri said before continuing eating. 

 

Sojin shook her head and looked for the much more serious maknae, Minah. Minah was carrying a heavy box. Sojin quickly helped Minah. 

 

"What is in this box? Why is it so heavy?" 

 

"Cake." Minah replied shortly.

 

After they put down the huge box of cake, Sojin's eyes widen. 

 

"WHAAT?! This is a cake?!"

 

"You said to buy the best cake I've ever seen." 

 

"YEAH! I didn't say buy the BIGGEST cake! Who's going to eat all this?" 

 

"You forget we have Hyeri." 

 

"What about me? Omo! Is that a cake? Can I taste it?" 

 

Sojin slapped Hyeri's hand before she could get any closer to the cake. 

 

"Please do the decorations, Hyeri!" 

 

Hyeri pouted and went to do the job she was assigned to. Sojin sighed. 

 

"Don't worry, unnie. She'll love it. We rented out a hotel banquet for her, I think she would die because of this and also there's different type of beef in here. Now, we have to get you changed." Minah said while pulling Sojin to a room they booked. 

 

 

With Yura

 

Yura was just lying down on her bed. She let out a loud sigh and messed up her hair. She decided to scream out of frustration. 

 

"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!" 

 

Yura screamed and hid her face in her pillow. 

 

"I knew there was a much more crazier side of you." 

 

Yura lifted her head up and saw Sojin standing by the door. Yura glared at her. Sojin just smiled and went to the wardrobe. She picked out a nice white one piece dress for Yura to wear. 

 

"Wear this. I'll be outside." 

 

"Unnie." Yura started. 

 

Sojin turned around and saw Yura glaring at her but she just acted innocent. 

 

"Wae?" 

 

"Don't you have anything else to say to me?" Yura asked. 

 

Sojin pretended to think. 

 

"Hmmm.. Ah!" 

 

Yura smiled and expected three words.  

 

"Don't wear heels." 

 

Yura's smile fell. Then, Sojin went out of the room. Honestly, Sojin felt bad but she had to, for the surprise. Yura thought Sojin really forgot her birthday and she was disturbed by this, she doesn't even know where she's going with Sojin. She just decided to keep quiet. She got in the car with Sojin and the whole journey was silent. Sojin didn't speak up and Yura was disappointed. They finally arrived and Sojin opened the door for Yura. Yura went out and suddenly she was blindfolded. 

 

"Huh? Mwoya? Unnie?" 

 

Yura called for Sojin but nobody replied. It was actually Hyeri, who was trying really hard not to laugh and knowing Hyeri, that was hard work. Hyeri led Yura to the middle of the banquet and left her. Sojin was standing a few feet away from her. She smiled as she saw Yura's confused face. She took the mic. 

 

"Open the blindfold." Sojin began. 

 

As soon as Yura took off the blindfold, lights went on. Suddenly a loud pop was heard and confetti was everywhere. However, the cap of the confetti gun shot Sojin in the stomach. It wasn't painful though as it was shot from a far distance. Sojin glared Hyeri who was a few feet behind Yura. Hyeri's eyes went wide and she slowly hid the confetti gun behind her. 

 

"I thought we said no confetti!" Minah shout-whispered to Hyeri.

 

"Meh. Where's the fun in that then?" Hyeri answered. 

 

Yura turned around 360 degrees to look at the whole place. Sojin held Yura's waist and Yura turned back to Sojin. Yura put her arms around Sojin's shoulder. 

 

"Did you really think I would forget this day?" Sojin asked. 

 

Yura bit her lips as she felt guilty for doubting Sojin.

 

"You didn't have to do this. All I need was a happy birthday kiss, and 'I love you' and beef." 

 

"But I wanted to. Because you're special and I'm willing to go all out for you." 

 

Yura smiled and leaned in to give Sojin a kiss but the kiss wasn't long as it was interrupted by the one and only, Lee Hyeri. 

 

"Okay! Let's party, people!" She screamed. 

 

She then a very fast paced song and Minah ,who was finally free from the responsibilities, grabbed the mic and screamed. 

 

"JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!" Minah screamed as she and Hyeri jumped to the beat.

 

Sojin closed her eyes and sighed. She turned to look at Yura but Yura already joined the maknaes. 

 

"Why oh why?" Sojin sighed. 

 

After the party was over and everybody went home, Sojin led Yura to the room she booked. Yura was too tired and full to check out the room. Sojin laughed and went to the room to change. She just took off her blazer when Yura hugged her from behind. 

"Thank you." Yura said. 

Sojin turned around and cupped Yura's face. 

"There's no 'thank you's and 'sorry's in our relationship. Just 'I love you'." Sojin answered. 

Yura looked at Sojin in the eyes. She ed Sojin's shirt and pulled Sojin nearer by the waist. Yura leaned in and kissed Sojin passionately. Sojin pushed Yura to the bed not separating and they made love as they tell each other the 'I love you's over and over.