Final

Once Upon A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes you can’t do anything about who you fall in love with.

I sometimes wonder what it would’ve been like if I met you first. I thought I had everything I wanted, but then I met you. I am happy with him, but with you…you showed me a whole different world. The both of us have the same passion, that’s for sure. I just didn’t know that when we first met we clicked so easily. I don’t know what my feelings are for you, but I just know that you’re someone who understands me and one that shares the same views as me. I feel comfortable around you but…I already have him.

My eyes flickered towards the laptop sitting next to me and the video playing managed to make my heart fluttered. The way that you move and I can just tell that you’re so passionate about dance. I set my head down on top of my knees as I hugged them tighter and sighed to myself. It was late at night and everyone at home was asleep. Yet…you managed to cross my mind as that short little snippet popped up on my timeline on Instagram. I chuckled to myself as I saw your facials when you did the piece you learned and uploaded. It reminded me of the night we first met.

That night was a night where it was full of amazing talent. It was a preview night for all the crews in the district that were getting ready to battle it out to head off to the USA for the World Division. I was with my dance crew and you with yours. When it was your group’s turn to perform a couple acts before ours, we decided to watch and support you guys. At first I was watching your group as a whole, but as the set progressed, but eyes just settled on you. It wasn’t because you were one of the mains for center, but it was because the way that you moved. You easily portrayed what wanted to be showed through your dancing. When you danced, it looked like you were lost in your own world. At that moment, I looked at you in admiration for your passion and skills.

As the night progressed, we finished the waves of showing our sets to friends and family and BEAST, the hosts, decided to bring it in before we all left the next morning for the competition. Our goal that night was to display our raw talent and show the rest of the world what we were made of. The teams that were in the same group as mine were so very talented and we all had a small mixer before taking a group photo with everyone. As captains, my boyfriend and I told the rest of our team to go and intermix with all the different teams. Since the both of us have been on the longest on our team, we saw some familiar faces. Eventually, I got lost in the crowd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter