My Birthday Girl

My Birthday Girl - Taeyang

Mature trees hung overhead, the beautifully groomed landscape caught your eyes while you continued to move your favorite shoes over the cracks in the sidewalk. With your one shouldered back hanging down behind you, you felt it hit the back of your legs while your eyes looked around trying to find your five best friends.

Following the curve of the sidewalk, big ebony gates curved and moved over the large entry as your five best friends caught your eyes. Your steps sped up from a walk to a trot as you ran over to them. Their eyes perked up hearing some louder steps coming their way.

”_____!” Daesung happily stood up and opened his arms to you, running into his arms you hugged him tightly.

"Hi Dae~" You smiled as you rocked side to side on your toes. G Dragon cleared his throat and Daesung let you go gently before G Dragon wrapped his arms around you from behind before he twirled you around.

Lifting your feet up from the ground, you giggled and laughed at the wonderful feeling of butterflies in your stomach as you held onto his strong arms that were wrapped around you tightly. Slowing down and setting you on the concrete below, TOP looked at you with longing eyes as you smiled and G Dragon let you go as you trotted over to TOP and wrapped your arms around his torso.

"Hey" You lifted your chin and rested it on his chest as you watched a smile curl onto his lips as a chuckle soon followed.

"Happy birthday" TOP whispered softly as one arm wrapped around you and held you close to him before Seungri started to dance impatiently beside you.

"Me next!!!!" Seungri called as Taeyang shook his head and hooked his thumbs into his dark blue jeans.

"Who’s next?" You questioned pulling away from TOP with a soft smile before you felt Seungri jump over to you before he wrapped his arms around you tightly and tickled your sides.

"Yah don’t tickle" You smiled as he tickled you more before he let you go and you ran to Taeyang.

"Save me Oppa!" You cried crouching down behind him while your hands gripped his shirt tightly while Taeyang looked down at your with a beautiful smile.

"Don’t worry, he won’t get you." Taeyang moved his eyes from you to Seungri, "Right?"

"Sorry, I just like your laugh" Seungri whispered as he looked around Taeyang and to you.

"That is okay, just don’t tickle me anymore without asking" You smiled and stood up from behind him as you watched Seungri nod in agreement before his mind quickly changed from the serious moment to the Zoo that was behind him.

"Come on birthday girl! Let’s go inside" Seungri waved his hand for you to come and follow them before he grabbed G Dragon and pulled him inside. Daesung and TOP walked through the gates next and then Taeyang and you were bringing up the rear.

"Sorry he is a little crazy today, I guess he is a little excited since we are at the zoo and he wants to see the panda’s" Taeyang gently slipped his hand through yours while his fingers laced between yours.

"That is okay, he always makes me happy, just like you do" You smiled and walked a few steps on the tips of your toes to kiss his cheek before you got your tickets and went through the gates.

Trees hung over the beautiful winding paths while the ebony iron rails lined the pens of the exotic animals as clear nets kept the birds from escaping. Seeing TOP trying to read the plaques in front of each enclosure while G Dragon, Daesung, and Seungri tried to name the animals inside.

"What would you name that one _____?" Seungri asked seeing you and Taeyang walk beside them.

"Which one?" You questioned seeing lots of monkey’s in the trees

"The one with the cute pink bow around her ear" Daesung giggles as their eyes turned over to you.

"Macy seems like a good name for her" You shrugged your shoulders before you saw the father monkey come over and stare down at her before she flipped up her lip and smiled up at the larger monkey above her.

"Macy is trying to smile" G Dragon cooed like a little boy while his hands gripped the iron rail tightly while he balanced on his arms while trying to stand up taller to get a better look.

"Do I look like Macy?" Seungri asked brightly to Daesung as they tried to out-smile the little monkey that scurried into the tree tops.

"Not even close, I can do it better" You smiled and proudly showed them your bright smile as Taeyang and TOP joined in on the biggest smile contest.

However all of the smiling caused all of you to break into loud laughs while the laughs carried from one member to the other. Before you knew it all of you were laughing at absolutely nothing. Getting looks from other visitors of the zoo, you could have cared less, since you were with your best friends and making memories for your birthday.

"Can we go see the Panda’s pleaseeeeeeeeeee" Seungri whined while pulling on ’s shirts

"Only if ____ wants to" Daesung turned his attention to you as you nodded your head happily.

G Dragon took one hand as Seungri took your other hand and the three of you ran off to the panda’s enclosure.

"Look! There is a baby and a Mommy and a Daddy!" Seungri pointed out, sticking his arm through the rails on the gate.

"There is! They must have had a baby!" Daesung smiles as TOP just laughs

"Where else would a baby Panda come from?" TOP reasoned as his unique laugh slowly spilled from his lips.

"Maybe the stork dropped it off" Taeyang smiled as Seungri shook his head firmly.

"That would be so sad if the stork came, then it wouldn’t be their baby, right _____?" Seungri looked at you with child like eyes.

"You’re right Panda" You smiled and pet his hair lightly while shaking your head lightly from the silly boys you are with.

Walking around the entire zoo, you happily looked through the gates with bright smiles, going along with the silly antics of your friends, you were laughing non stop causing the muscles in your stomach to happily hurt. Seeing all of the cool and unique animals, your eyes landed on something bright as Taeyang saw your eyes light up. Following your line of sight, he saw that you were looking at the balloon animals.

"Come with me" He whispered with a bright smile on his face as he gently pulled you over to the cart.

"What balloon animal would you like Jagi?" Taeyang asked seeing all of the animals on display.

"But Tae, I can’t ask you to get one for me" You looked down feeling like he has bought enough for you today. With the ticket to the zoo, the lunch that everyone ate happily, a keychain or two then a balloon animal.

"I want to buy one for you, besides your birthday only comes once a year and I want to make it special for you" His forefinger gently lifted your chin as your eyes met his brown ones. With a smile crawling on your lips, you nodded and looked back at the balloon animals on display.

"May I have the bear with balloons please?" You asked him quietly as he nodded and wrapped his arm around you and gently rubbed your hip while the man behind the stand started to blow up the balloons and make the masterpiece you.

Watching his fingers twist the balloon in different ways, the members came over and watched with you as they placed orders for the man to make a hat or two and an elephant, a puppy and of course a panda.

After everyone received their balloon gifts, Taeyang graciously paid for them all as everyone walked around for the rest of the day. Making the most of the day and the visit to the zoo, once the sun started to fade, everyone started to make their way out of the gates.

"Race you back to the van!" Seungri tapped TOP’s shoulder as Daesung covered his yawning lips with his hands while G Dragon dragged his feet against the black asphalt while your hand wrapped around Taeyang’s.

Seungri happily reached the van first and pulled open the sliding door, piling into passenger spot. The rest of the members filed in after him before Taeyang let you in first before he closed the door behind the two of you once everyone was in.

"Happy Birthday _____!" The manager says with a bright smile as they showed you all of the presents in the very back that they bought you.

"Thank you guys, but isn’t this a little bit much?" You question softly seeing the mountains of presents behind you.

"Not for you, our best friend" TOP whispered and patted your shoulder gently.

"Thank you guys, you really are the best" You whispered as the manager pulled out of the parking lot.

Driving down the winding road, you watched as each member rested their head against something as you heard the soft snores of the members. A smile crawled onto your lips, feeling yourself relax into the seat behind you, feeling something resting against your leg, you moved your eyes down to find a little notebook sitting on top of your ripped jeans.

"What is this?" You questioned as Taeyang’s arm gently wrapped around your shoulder.

"Your birthday present" He whispered softly, moving closer to you as your hands slowly wrapped around the little notebook that just happened to be in your favorite color.

"I have some more presents for you, but they are in the back. I just really wanted to give you this one tonight." Taeyang whispered softly.

Watching your fingers gently turn the cover over, your head nodded softly as the lights of the street passed through the windows and lit up the little message on the first page.

To the love of my life, ________,
Happy Birthday Sweetheart~ You are another year wiser and more beautiful than ever. Written inside these pages are memories and just things about you that I feel deep in my heart. I know it might not be much but I wanted to do this for you since we first met.

I love you to the farthest star and back
Tae~
XOXOXOXOX

Turning the page over, you saw all of the lines filled up on that page, turning over the next page and the next you saw his beautiful handwriting as you scanned your eyes over the notes that were written. Compliments and memories filled the soft lines on the paper. Chronologically organized, you flipped through the book page after page until you got to the final page.

I loved you yesterday
I love you still
I always have
and always wil

My heart is yours forever and always~

Reading these words, you slowly moved your eyes over to his as his expression was soft and loving, something that your heart recognized and started to flutter softly.

"Do you like it?" He whispered as his fingers gently rubbed over your shoulder

"I love it~ Just like I love you" You looked into his eyes then flashed your eyes down to his lips before he got the hint and gently pressed his lips onto yours.

Kissing you sweet and slow, his head gently tilted to yours, slipping his fingers against your cheek, he cradled your head in the palm of his hand while his lips moved over yours. Slowly pleasuring you, he pulled away slowly before pecking your lips softly then opening his eyes slowly to see the twinkling in your beautiful orbs.

"Happy birthday _____" He whispered while his fingers gently pushed some hair behind your ear.

"Thank you" You whispered as you wrapped your arms around his torso and rested your head against his shoulder, "Thank you for the present too. I will keep it forever."

A proud smile came over his face while his hand rubbed your arm gently. Feeling your body relax against his, he pulled over his jacket over your upper body as he kissed the top of your head gently and held you protectively. Watching your peaceful face light up under the soft street lights, he couldn’t help but feel his heart swell thinking how lucky he is to have you as his girlfriend and hopefully his wife someday.