Song and Number

Dance and Guitar

 

dance%2Bn%2Bguitar_3%2Bcopy.png

►≈►≈

Minzy still thinking about what will they do to make this song which have been decided could fit for the both of them while in between of her dance practice. Although minzy know that jonghyun really can play guitar very well but she is not sure about how this song could fit. "Argg, i really like a lost puppy in this world," minzy murmured. How she's not, she has been in the entertaiment world and be a part of 2NE1 which is one of the biggest girl group in south korea, but she only has a few friends from idol world. You can count them with your fingers. "Oh my god!"

Minzy ended her break and continue her practice but still, her mind could stop thinking about the song. How she should make it interesting and fit for them.

 

in other side, Jonghyun who busy plays his guitar decided to sing. "I'm sorry, you tell me sorry..." he sang the reff part from CNBLUE"s song, I'm Sorry.

"Oh Oh back to me, i'm so crazy." somebody join to sing. He turn his head and found jungshin who just come back from toilet. "Hesh, can you leave me alone and not join to sing?"

Jungshin take his bass and playing slowly. "I can't and i won't. I just sang my part hyung, hehehhe"

Usually, jonghyun will answer back what jungshin said but he didn't interest. For now, he just stay still and wanna alone. And jungshin know something wrongs. It felt weird if jonghyun not talk back and they not argue like tom and jerry cause that jonghyun and jungshin are. "Waeyo hyung?"

jonghyun just play his guitar agaian without looked over jungshin. "Hmm.." he just said that.

"Waeyo hyung?" he repeat his question.

"What do you mean why?" now, jonghyun looked at jungshin with frown forehead.

"What are you thinking right now?"

"Hmmm, it's nothing."

"Are you sure?" cause jungshin not sure about it.

"Hmm.." jonghyun nods.

junghin slowly feel annoyed. "Yah hyung, tell me now what are you thinking about!"

"Tell you what?" jonghyun calmly answered and think that nothing wrong with the way he answered. like usual.

"Something happened?  What is make you become so weird like this, hyung?" he frown once again. weird? Who? I am? "Yes, you are!" jungshin answered like he know what jonghyun think. Just in second, Jonghyun just laugh out loud.

"Yah.. hyungggg..." jungshin act like 5 y/o kid who can't get a baloon cz his mama won't give it. jonghyun try his best to stop his laugh. "alright.. alright..." he finally give up.

≈≈≈≈

Flashback

 

"Minzy, Jonghyun..." one of staff from Show It called and approached them with a box in her hands and a fex of cameramen behind her. Minzy and jonghyun just stand  with confused mind and stared at each other. "Ne?"

"Please pick one of song selections from the box." They looked at that staff and then stared at each other. Still in confused stated. "Minji, you take it." Jonghyun said.

"Why not you?" the staff who watch them want to know something. "Are you know each other?"

"No.." they replied at the same time.

"But you looked like a good friend."

"No, not yet maybe. We just trying to not create an awkward atmosphere."

"We are still feel awkward right know," minzy added while jonghyun try to hold his laugh. After a while, they argued through their mind and stared, finally, jonghyun decided to take it because minzy said, the old first. hahahha....

JOnghyun give up and start to pick. He hopes this song will fit to him and minzy. Slowly he opened and look carefully. Minzy peek from beside of him. "Wuahhh..." they said.

"Which one you pick?"

jonghyun show them their choice. Mercy-Duffy.

"What do you think about it?" she asked. Jonghyun and minzy just stared at each other, again, because they don't know what they should say. "Ehm, we don't know." hahahha...

"...." awkward.

"hahahhaa.." Minji and jonghyun just laugh.

"Ouch, so awkward.." she mumbled. They heard it and getting a laugh. Staffs just smile. "Alright, Good luck." they exchanged thanked and cameras off. "Before i forget, if the both both you will practice with this song, please tell us. At least there will be one camera around you."

"Okay, we know and we will."

"Or..." she give them cam recorders. "Use these."

"Ah, like 2NE1 tv, i miss that." minzy said unconsciously.

Female staff heard it. "Yes, something like that." after she know there is no question anymore, she and the other staff bid good bye and good luck once again. "See you next week."

"Thank you." they bow.

"Oppa, ottoke?" minji asked after staffs approached another pair of contestants.

"I don't know."

"...."

"We will talk about it later." jonghyun said. He really doesn't have an idea about it.

"Alright."

 

flashback end

►►►►

 

"so hyung, are you already find an idea about this song?" jonghyun shake his head. "Are you already asked to minji-ssi? WHo know if she already have an idea." jonghyun eyes become sparkling. He reach his phone and search Minji name. but he just froze in his place.

""Waeyo?"

"I forgot to ask her number..."

"Hyung!!!" jonghyun just laugh awkwardly whereas 'Why my hyung became so dumb like this' in jungshin head. And once again, they act like tom and jerry. They don't know if yonghwa and minhyuk already sit around them. "Waeyo?" yonghwa asked.

"You remember if jonghyun hyung joined new show right and he has to be paired up?" yonghwa and minhyuk nod. "They got 1st song and he is confused about how he should makes this song could fit for them. But the most annoying right now is, he forgot to asked her number... augh.." jungshin explaining everything in annoyance tone.

"Yah, i just forgot to asked her number why are so so drama queen?" jonghyun defend himself.

"It is because you don't are..."

"Yah, how could you said something like that to me?"

"Hey..." jungshin and jonghyun turn their head to Yonghwa, "So, who is your partner?"

"Gong minji."

"JInja?!" they surprised.

"Why?"

"Really?"

"It is really gong minji, 2NE1 Gong Minzy. Are you not know her?" they still quite. "Why i have to lie about something like this?" 

'He is right,' their thought. "How about song?"

"We got mercy from duffy."

"Now, the problem is, you do not have her number to ask, right?"

"...."

"AH hyung, FT Island close to seungri-ssi, right, how about we ask their help." minhyuk said.

"No. I don't wanna he make new fake news about FT Island ask minji's number. We don't know if he already make a blind date to them right?" yonghwa said. He is not particulary close to seungry but he know how seungri is. Yonghwa think again who could he asked for help.

"Hyung, ask noona."

"Noona?" the rest of CNBLUE don't know who the one minhyuk called noona. Which noona.

"Shinhye noona. She close to seungri-ssi right?" and they understand.

"Are you want to call her by yourself or me?" yonghwa offered to jonghyun.

"You hyung." Yonghwa just stay still. "Don't worry, she won't jealous" just because you ask minji's number for me." Then. yonghwa call shinhye.

"Hello..." a voice with full of aegyo answered.

"Shinhye ah, it's me." yonghwa put his call in speaker.

"Oh, yonghwa-ah, waeyo?"

"Shin, what are you doing?"

"me? Take a lunch"

"Shin ah, i need your help. You are close to seungri, aren't you?"

"Yes.."

"Can you ask seungri to give minji's number."

"Minji? Gong minji?"

"Yes, she is. Please, help jonghyun." Jonghyun send death glare to yonghwa but yonghwa just grin. Jonghyun know what will shinhye think.

"Waeyo? are you want to close to her jonghyun-ah?" shinhye . Before jonghyun could kill yonghwa with his judo skill, yonghwa explain to shinhye from the start. "aa..."

"So, can you? as soon as possible, okey?"

"About that..."

"Please shin.." Jonghyun said,

"I don't need to ask seungri."

they are surprise. "Waeyo? you won't help me?"

"Hahahaha..." suddenly she laugh. "It's not like i won't help you, jonghyun-ah, but i already have her number. I'll send it to you."

"....."

"yonghwa ah, jonghyun-ah, hello.."

"Why you didn't said to me at first?" jonghyun and yonghwa replied. If she said at 1st, they don't need to begged.

"Wae... you are the one who not asked me." yonghwa just sigh. He often lose to shinhye if it comes to argue. "I'll send it, okay."

"Thank you shinhye ah." Jonghyun said.

"You are welcome jonghyunie."

"But, how could you have her number?" yonghwa asked with curiousity.

"Sometimes, i meet her." Vaguely, they heard someone called shinhye. "Ah, i have to back. See you. Annyeong  yonghwa-ah, jonghyun-ah, jungshin-ah, hyukie-ah."

"Annyeong noona.."

"Thank you and see you." she end the call. Jonghyun just smile after he got shinhye's text. Then, they looked at Yonghwa.

"Waeyo?"

"Just see you?"

He know what they mean. "I don't want to say that in front of you." they just laugh.

 

≈≈≈≈

 

"Minji-ah, your phone!" Dony pick up minji's phone in corner of practice room.

"From who?" minji asked and look through morrior. dony looked at her screen phone. "I don't know. Just numbers." minji approached him and taje her phone. She get out from practice room before accept the call.

"Hello.." her low voice greet a person on the other side.

"Minji-ssi?"

"Yes, who is this?"

sigh. she can heard relief tone. "This is Lee jonghyun. I know your number from shinhye, because i forgot to asked your number."

"Ah, hello jonghyun-ssi."

"JOnghyun oppa, minji." Minji scratch her head. "yes jonghyun oppa." She just not net accustomed with it. "Waeyo oppa?"

"EHm, about the songm, are you have an idea?" Minji remember about song he talked about.

"Ah, i don't have it oppa. not yet" silent air. "Oppa, How about we think it together."

"Not bad. when will we meet? actually, i already finish my practice."

"How about you come here?"

"Here? Where?"

"YG. I still have practice but i could ask for permission. But.."

"Waeyo?"

"I have to practice again at 6 p.m." jonghyun just silent.

"MInji, it's oke if i come at YG?"

minji chuckle. "It's okay oppa. DOn't be affraid, no tiger in our company hahhaa..."

"..... Ok i'll go."

"Alright oppa. Call me if you already here." they end their call. Minji then pack up her stufts. "Where are you going?" dony asked.

"I have to discuse about the song for whow it with my partner. Don't worry, i'll come back at 6."

"Who?"

"You will see it oppa. He will come here."

"He? okay, see you at 6." minji then bid goodbye and take a shower. How could she would meet jonghyun oppa with a body full of sweat because of her practice?

you got me begging you for mercy, why won't you release me....

►≈►≈