Missing you

Missing you

Jungkook woke up at the sound of his cellphone ringing. It was already 11:30pm and othere’s only one person who would call him at this kind of time.

“Hello?” he lazily answered the phone

“jagiya~” the person on the other line replied. Jungkook smiled after hearing the voice of his favorite person.

“hey, what’s up?”

“nothing. You want to go out tomorrow?”

“you mean….. date?” Jungkook giggled

“yeah I mean date.” Jimin chuckled

“okay. See you tomorrow. Love you”

“love you too.” Then they hung up.

Jungkook smiled at his phone for another minute thinking how sweet his boyfriend was and how lucky he was to have him.

Jungkook woke up by the voice of his mother waking him up.

“Jungkook wake up! Your boyfriend is here now” his mother half while shaking him

“MOM~” he groaned

“get ready, you don’t want Jimin to wait” his mother winked at him and walked out of his room. He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth for extra minute, then pulled out his favorite skinny jeans and a simple white shirt.

It was actually good to know that their parents accept their relationship since they don’t like hiding anything that was going on between them.

“Hey” jungkook  smiled at Jimin

“Let’s go?” Jimin asked and intertwined their hands. He nodded and bid farewell to his parents.

“Where are we going?” Jungkook asked excitedly as they hopped into jimin’s car.

“At the amusement park, but! We have to eat first I don’t want my baby to lost his consciousness while having fun” Jimin answered and started to drive.

After several minutes the car stopped at somewhat looked like a fancy restaurant.

“Uh… Jimin?”

“Hm?”

“Are we going to eat here?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Nothing”

“Don’t you like here? We could just go somewhere”

“No. No. I like here it’s just….” Jungkook couldn’t find the exact words to say

“Are you worrying about the money I’m going to spend?” Jimin asked, and Jungkook nodded.

“Nothing is too expensive for you jagiya. Okay?” Jimin assured Jungkook as they went inside the restaurant.

-----

Both of the lads are full after eating a bunch of foods.

“Oh my god. I’m so full.” Jimin announced

“Me too. I don’t think I can move.” Jungkook said while rubbing his tummy.

“But we still have to go in the amusement park jagiya. But I’m too lazy to move but….” he pouted

“then, let’s go? Jungkook we have to go so that there won’t be too many people on the line when we get there okay?” Jimin asked.

“okay”

The ride on the amusement park was  half an hour so Jungkook decided to turn on the radio first.

“Jungkook….” Jimin called

“hm?” he replied indicating that he heard him calling

“do you remember when we first met?”

“yes. Why?”

“Nothing. I just want you to know that I was thankful to meet you that day.” Jimin said and his voice shook at the last word. Jungkook noticed it but didn’t asked why.

Jungkook was at the park when the rain suddenly poured and he doesn’t have umbrella so he have to run and find a shade.His house was not actually far but he still doesn’t want to go home. While running he bumped into someone at both of them got drenched in the rain.

“oh my god. I’m sorry. Oh my god” jungkook chanted while helping the other boy and picked up his umbrella.

“I’m sorry, really. I didn’t saw your approaching.”

“It’s okay” the slightly smaller boy smiled

“You got wet because of me” jungkook looked down embarrassed

“It’s really fine”  The lad assured him and Jungkook looked at him to see him folding his umbrella.

“uhm why are you folding your umbrella?”

“I’m already wet, so I’m going to enjoy the rain” The boy said and flashed him a beautiful smile that made his heart race.

“uh hello?” jungkook blinked his eyes cutely and saw the boy waving his hand infront of his face

“huh?”

“is there something in my face?”

“uh. N-no I- no.” Jungkook stuttered.

“oh. Okay. Uhm Jimin by the way… Park Jimin” Jimin said as he held out his hand for a handshake

“oh. H-hi I’m J-jeon Jungkook.” He replied as he shakily took his hand.

‘Get your together Jungkook’ he scolded himself

Hours have passed with them only laughing and talking in the rain.

“Well Jungkook nice meeting you. I hope this won’t be the last time.” Jimin said as he waved goodbye.

“Y-yeah bye” jungkooke waved. But then they realized they are going on the same path.

“You live in this neighborhood too?” Jimin asked

“y-yeah” jungkook answered

“Cool! So where’s your house?”

“There! The one with the blue gate” he said as he continued to walk “How about yours?” he added

Jimin pointed his head to the house next to Jungkook’s.

“SO we’re neighbors?” Jungkook asked with a high pitched tone a little higher than it is supposed to be.

“Yup. I didn’t know I have a beautiful neighbor like you” Jimin said. Jungkook blushed and looked down.

“Don’t hide your pretty face princess.” Jimin said and held Jungkook’s chin to make him look up.

Both of them was lost in each other’s eyes, in each other’s aura.  The rain was still pouring and neither of them cared about it. Jimin leaned in to Jungkook and closed his eyes until their lips met. The feeling was foreign to Jungkook. It was like there were fireworks while the kissed. Much to both of their disappointment Jimin broke the kiss and said “Go inside. I don’t want you to get sick”

And that was the start of it.

“It was memorable” Jungkook said

“What?” Jimin asked

“Our first meeting. Our first kiss….” He replied and smiled

“I know. And I loved it” Jimin agreed and held Jungkook’s hand with his right hand.

“It’s been 4 years, 2 months and 13 days since that day. And 4 years and 13 days since we are together”

“It’s been so long”

“You know what Jimin, I love you. A lot.”

“hmm. I know” Jimin answered. Jungkook frowned. Jimin was never that kind of person who would say those three words.

“why don’t you tell me you lov-“

“someday” Jimin cut him off

“whe-“

“We’re here” Jimin parked the car and opened the door for him. Jungkook got out of the car grumpily.

“Jagiya~ I’m sorry”

“It’s fine…” jungkook said

“it’s just….”

“I understand jimin. Let’s just enjoy this day okay?” Jungkook said, even though Jimin doesn’t say something he knows that he’s having a hard time saying those words.

“So what do you want to do first?” Jimin asked as he intertwined their hands.

“Can we ride the roller coaster?” Jungkook replied excitedly

“sure.” Jimin smiled

“let’s go” jungkook squealed and kissed jimin’s cheek

The line on roller coaster was not long so they are already sitting at the front seat of the ride.

“Jungkook oh my god I’m going to kill you why did you picked at the front oh my god” Jimin screamed as the ride started

“This will be fun I swear”  jungkook laughed and held jimin’s hand (as if they let go of their hands)

“oh god you jeon jungkook oh my god” jimin chanted the whole ride and jungkook  laughed at him.

Jimin’s hair was everywhere when the ride ended and Jungkook being the caring boyfriend he was fixed his hair.

“I thought I’m going to die oh gosh” Jimin panted

“but you’re alive” jungkook answered

“shut up.”

They spent the rest of the day at the amusement park and rode all the adventurous rides much to Jimin’s liking but that’s what Jungkook wants so he was able to handle it.

----

It was already past 10:30pm when they arrived at Jungkook’s house.

“Jimin-ah.. Jagiya, I had so much fun today. Thank you” Jungkook said as he pecked Jimin’s lips

As he was about to get out of the car Jimin stopped him.

“Jungkook wait. I have something to say to you”

“What is it?”

Jimin sighed.

“Jungkook listen to me okay? Jungkook, you are the prettiest and sweetest person I have ever known. I don’t know why you liked me but I’m thankful that out of all the people out there you chose me. I’m sorry I’m far from those guys we watch on dramas but you know that I find it hard to say those words, right? I may not be the sweetest guy you ever met, in fact I might be the biggest you ever encountered jungkook” Jimin said and his voice started to shake.

“Ji? What’s wrong? Why are you acting like this?” Jungkook asked as he, himself started to shake because of Jimin’s behavior.

“JUST listen to me. You know what? I like the way you touch me, the way you kiss me, the way you look at me and to be honest I just didn’t like it…. Every second I spend with you is the best. You made my life complete. You made me understand what’s the real meaning of living. This car might not be the most romantic place to say this but whatever, Jungkook I love you. I love you a lot more than you’ll ever think. You taught me how to love, you taught me how to really love someone. You are the reason why I’m feeling various feelings right now. You gave me the chance to feel the love. The love that I was looking for. Not the love from my parents, but the love from someone. Someone that I know who loves me truly.  I love you Jungkook” Jimin finished as tears started to roll down on his cheeks. Jungkook kissed Jimin deeply at this time both of them are crying but neither of them cared. Their kiss lasted for minutes.

“Jimin I love you too. I want to hear those words to escape from your lips more often.” Jungkook said as he broke the kiss.

 “J-jungkook I- Jungkook I love you I love you I love you” Jimin said

“Jimin……”

“Jungkook you know why I said those word to you today? Because I realized that life is too short. I realized that I want  to make you feel how much I love you, how much I care for you”

“Ji-“

“Jungkook if ever I’ll be gone one day, move on alright? Find someone who will love you for the rest of their lives”

“Jimin I will spend the rest of my life with you. Aren’t you going to do the same?” Jungkook asked worriedly

“I will”

Jungkook smiled.

“See. Good night jagiya. I love you.” Jungkook kissed jimin’s cheek once more.

“bye.” Jimin said and Jungkook saw the sadness in his eyes

“Jimin… Don’t…. Just don’t….”

“I never will. I will always be by your side” Jimin said

And with that Jungkook went straight to his room.

He can’t help thinking about those words that left Jimin’s lips. He doesn’t know why he have a bad feeling about this. Jimin said something to him while they were at the amusement park that Jimin knows all of this would happen. He can’t sleep. He can’t stay still. He tried calling Jimin several times  but he’s not answering until he fell asleep.

Jungkook woke up at 3am with  his phone ringing. And he picked it up

“Hello?”

“Jungkook?” He heard Jimin’s mother

“y-yes?”

“Jungkook I’m sorry” then he heard her crying on the other end of the line.

“w-why? Wh-what happened? Where’s Jimin?” Jungkook asked

“Jimin… He- He’s dead”

“W-what? N-no… That’s not true. Tell me that’s not true. Please”

“I’m sorry” Jimin’s mother cried out and hung up

Jungkook’s heart was shattering into pieces. He screamed and cried into his room. And his parents went to comfort him.

“Jungkook shh.. stop crying darling” his mom said

“M-mom I- I-“ Jungkook struggled to speak

“H-he told me t-that h-he knew e-everything will happen m-mom. But I didn’t b-believed him”

“he told me the same jungkook. He told me that at exactly 2:45am something bad will happen, that the news will come to us at exactly 3 am”

“H-how could he-“ Jungkook let out another cry. He was in pain. SO much pain

---

Jungkook and his family went to jimin’s funeral in the morning. Jungkook’s eyes are still puffy from crying. But he didn’t cared.

“Jimin….” He stared at his boyfriend who was now lying peacefully on a coffin.

“Jimin why? We still have so many things to do. You said we are still going to adopt 2 kids and name them Minah and Junsu. “ tears started to flow endlessly again

“how can I continue the future I planned? I never planned my future with anybody else but you. Wake up… Jimin… Wake up please. You hear me right? Wake up now ok? “ Jungkook sobbed. Everyone in the room are already crying but Jungkook didn’t cared a bit he wants Jimin to wake up or wake him up to tell him it was just a dream.

“Jimin please. Ji don’t leave me hanging like this. I still want to hear you telling me that you love me, that I’m pretty” jungkook chuckled at the last sentence

“No one is going to baby me anymore. I still want to feel your hugs,kisses and I still want to see the way you stare at me. I still want to hear my phone ring every night because of you. I want to go back where we first met Jimin. I want to spend another 4 years or more with you. If I could turn back the time to go back from the start, I would jimin. If that’s what it takes to be with you again” Jungkook cried endlessly.

Jungkook’s mother went to hug him. They stayed at Park’s residence for a while and went home

“Wait jungkook. Jimin said yesterday that if you visited here I’ll give you this.” Jimin’s mother handed him a piece of paper before going out.

“thank you” he bowed

He went to his bedroom right away to read what’s in the paper. When he opened it, it was Jimin’s letter for him. He just can’t stop crying even after reading Jimin’s short letter for him.

----

Dearest Jungkook,

It’s been a long time since we met. How many years? 4 years? I’ve been loving you for 4 years and I never got tired of loving you, I just can’t say those things and I don’t know why. But you know I love you right? I had a dream last night that you are going to die. If I said this to you, you would probably laugh at me right? So today, I decided I’m going to turn everything I want to risk my life for you Jungkook. I hate to see you cry, but I’d rather see you cry than see you die. I bet there’s going to be waterfalls in your eyes the next day .But please be happy without me. Thank you for loving me. I’ll always be by your side. I’ll always be watching you and guiding you and I will always continue loving you in another life. I know I’m so stupid to just turn the situation around that to avoid it, right? But I don’t know what would happen  next if I didn’t turned our situation around. Just remember that wherever I am right now, I am fine. By the time you finish reading this letter of mine, I am already gone. I’m sorry for leaving you this early but it’s better than to see you in a coffin. Please don’t take your own life Jungkook. Don’t think about doing it, I’ll be upset if you did it. Just continue living your life and continue the future you have dreamed of before you met me. I know you can do it without me there. I love you Jeon Jungkook.

P.S. stop crying okay? I want you to smile. That beautiful smile that you used to give me.

Forever yours,

Park Jimin

-----

“I miss you. Please comeback…..”  was all that Jungkook can say.