Nice Meeting You

Nice Meeting You

 

 

Chanyeol woke up groggily as his alarm rang mercilessly. The Bleed it Up chorus stopped in the midway and he swiped the screen to see 12:40 PM. ". I'm late" he cursed under his smelly breath. With his pounding head he tried to untangle himself from the blanket and legs.

 

 

Legs??

 

 

He made sure his eyes were clear enough from any sticky substances to see a peaceful sleeping figure in his bed in the same condition with himself. .

 

 

He takes a look at the sleeping guy again and sighed. He didn't remember but he knew something had happened.

 

 

Great.Just great.

 

 

 

 

"What was his name again?" Chanyeol bit his lips not knowing how to wake up the other. Cracking his fingers in habit while flashing any memory that maybe is a clue of what happened on yesterday night event but to no avail because his head felt like its going to pop any second.

 

 

In the end he just got off the bed, rushing off to take his shower.

 

 

Yifan woke up due to the noises that came from the slammed door. He looked around and realised that he was still at his customer's house. In the extra large comfy bed. A very smooth and warm stained duvet covered half of his body and he didn't have an intention to leave it.....Just not yet

 

 

He usually went back home after he has done his work but as he remembered, he was booked for a night only and he should have gone back home after that…

 

 

"aahhh" Yifan smiled sheepishly when he remembered the reason why he stayed. Looking left and right to search the other, he settled his body in the sitting position when he heard the bathroom's door opened and a fresh looking Chanyeol who walked out from the steamed shower.

 

 

It's either he was being ed too hard last night and still dreaming or he just needs to bang himself right now because Chanyeol looked exactly like a character coming out from manga with a dark purple towel hanging loose from his waist.Dripping wet hair sinfully made Yifan his lips.

 

 

"Hey, good that you're finally up. I need to go out in a minute so I need you to--- " Chanyeol's word was cut off by his phone which was screaming an income call. Through the ringtone he already knew the caller.

 

 

"Hey ,you . Had fun?" Chanyeol's deep voice made Yifan's shivered. To Yifan, the other didn't possess a trace of look as a gang leader except the scarred biceps and well built body but he knew ,not to underestimate the younger one.

 

 

"I'll settle with you later,Kai. Just get your here." Chanyeol ended the call with a huff and threw the phone onto the bed which landed nicely beside Yifan's right hand.

 

 

Looking at the phone and the owner back and forth, Yifan knew he had to go. To be honest, he didn't want to though. He forced his brain to work faster and think any excuse that can let him stay with the other a bit longer. He still have something that he really wanted to know though, but he knew Chanyeol could care less about it.

 

 

Chanyeol watched the other collect the scattered clothes and wore it one by one. The guy moved so slowly and hissed sometimes. 'Is he hurt?' Chanyeol frowned while changing into black skinny ripped jeans and a grey tank top.

 

 

"Errr.. so Chanyeol I'll just---" a sudden mix growling sound came from Yifan's stomach which literally cut off his words. Followed by Chanyeol's stomach himself... Yifan felt his cheek getting hotter and he literally thanked his stomach for working faster than his brain.

 

 

"Excuse me.." Yifan bowed to the leader and slowly walk towards the door. Praying hard in his head for the other to stop him.

 

 

"Hey wait.." Yifan's eyes sparkling with hope when he turned to face the other. "Yes??"

 

 

Chanyeol sighed. "Do you wanna eat breakfast err.. or lunch whatever."

 

 

Yifan made sure he appeared as innocent as ever. "You're serious??"

 

 

"It's okay if you don---" Yifan cut it off. "I'm fine. Sure" Yifan gave his best smile while Chanyeol groaned inward. Why didn't you refused?!?!

 

 

Chanyeol called Kai to make him bring extra food despite the latter was already 5 minutes away from Chanyeol's penthouse.

 

 

The tanned boy walked into the house after 20 minutes later, half furious half scared just when Yifan was done cleaning himself properly. Yifan recognized the boy as the one who guided him to Chanyeol's house yesterday and he bowed when the latter walked past him going towards the waiting Chanyeol.

 

 

"Yeollie, here the file" Kai stood firmly in front of Chanyeol. Although he addressed the other with his nickname ,Kai knew when he need to see Chanyeol as his leader.

 

 

"The food? " he asked looking straight into Kai's dark brown orbs.

 

 

"On the table." Kai answered.

 

 

"and what is his name again?" now Chanyeol used a hushing tone to whisper and Kai also did the same. "Who?? the e??" Chanyeol winced at the word but nodding nevertheless.

 

 

"Yifan.. I think" Kai smiled in guilty while Chanyeol watched the mentioned name fidgeting alone in the living room.

 

 

" Yifan? " the other looked at him and Chanyeol took it as he's right. 

 

 

"The foods are on the table. You can eat first." Yifan smiled thankfully at him and landed his weight on the fluffy sofa before digging in his foods.

 

 

"I didn't mistake him as a puppy right?? " Kai lifted his eyebrows.

 

 

Chanyeol pierced his eyes onto the latter making him shut up. He went through the file once before walking towards the living room and sit across the quietly eating Yifan.

 

 

Kai excused himself to the bathroom and Chanyeol grabbed the left portion of the food and ate it.

 

 

They were left in silence, and the sudden suffocated moment made Yifan nervous. He quickly checked his jean's pocket before realizing his medicine bottle was gone. He was very sure that brought it along yesterday.

 

 

"What's up? " Chanyeol asked when the taller put his half-eaten bowl on the table.

"Chanyeol..ca-can I go to your room? I think I left something there?" Chanyeol furrowed more but he just nodded.

 

 

Yifan walked fast past Kai that just came back from the bathroom and the tanned boy followed him.

 

 

Yifan entered the room and frantically squatted down around the room, hands everywhere until his hands caught a small bottle under a wooden cabinet. He sighed in relief. Though he didn't know how much he would get today. Maybe it's enough to pay another set of check up plus his medicine or maybe not.

 

 

"What's that?? "Yifan startled with the sudden voice and he turned to see Kai leaning against the door frame and watched him in curiosity.

 

 

YIfan kept the bottle in his pocket and shook his head. "Nothing. Just my usual vitamins" Yifan walked past Kai and went straight to the living room.

 

 

Yifan walked back to living room while Kai went to the kitchen. Then the tanned boy made his way to the living room with two mugs of plain water.

 

 

Chanyeol looked at him weirdly. "Whose car did you smashed this time??

 

 

Yifan's eyes went round and Kai laughed heartily. "No one. Just that I forgot to buy water with the foods so yeah.. I'll go first. Bye Yeol. Bye Yifan" he winked before leaving the confused Chanyeol and thankful Yifan.

 

 

"What's up with that kid ,seriously" Chanyeol took a sip from the water before finishing his last spoon. Meanwhile Yifan quietly took out one of his pills and drink it with the water. He thought he did it secretly enough but.......

 

 

"What's that?" Chanyeol asked pointing to the small transparent bottle hidden in between of Yifan's thighs.

 

 

Yifan smiled before shoving it into his pocket and again "Nothing. Just my usual vitamins" Chanyeol looked unconvinced but it's not his business to investigate Yifan's life although it's exactly what he wanted to do.

 

 

 

 

To ease the awkwardness that was slowly creeping in, Yifan asked the question that he's been dying to ask since last night.

 

 

"Chanyeol, if you don't mind me asking. Who's Kris??"

 

 

Chanyeol's round brown eyes widen and locked with Yifan's. His face turned paler and he bit his trembled lips.

 

 

"How do you know that name??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

---- Last night at Chanyeol's club---

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Go on Yeol, we still have a full fridge of beer to be--" the drunk men hiccuped a few times without being able to finish his words

 

 

Chanyeol shrugged the man off. "That's my beer you dumb . Don't you dare finish it before me" he slurred. They laughed and nodded their heads freely following the music beat. They just claimed their authority for Hong Kong's biggest hot spot and that was something to be celebrated for.

 

 

"Oyyyy Oh Sehun. Where's Kai? " Chanyeol's heavy eyes looked around for his best friend's dark lock but no sign of him.

 

 

"I don't know. I asked him to bring something for us and maybe he is preparing the.. " the brat smirking in his drunk state and Chanyeol rolled his eyes back.

 

 

"Present bull " they laughed before Kai's loud voice boomed in the club.

 

 

 

 

"Yo guys.. Yeol, sorry I'm late. Here for you brat " he motioned a feminine looking guy towards the youngest while he settled himself with a small cute round eyes guy.

 

 

 

 

Sehun's eyes twinkled in excitement when his hands circled around the small waist of the pretty looking guy.

 

 

"What's your name beautiful?? " Sehun asked when the other grabbed the beer bottle and poured it into two glasses.

 

 

"I'm Lu Han. Nice to meet you, Sehun" His pair of bright eyes danced mischievously while being offered the glass of beer.

 

 

"Kim Jongin!! Only for you two??" another voice whined from Chanyeol's back and Chanyeol caught the frown at Kai's forehead.

 

 

"It's Kai,you Kim ing Jongdae." the guy that sit beside Kai laughed softly while pouring the alcohol for they two.

 

 

"Jongin is a nice name" he smiled and passed the glass to the tanned boy. "Do you think so?" Kai's smile getting wider when he saw the heart shaped formed from the other's lips when he smile.

 

 

"Yeah, my name is D.O but I'll feel better if you call me Kyungsoo"  they tossed the glass and drink it in one shot.

 

 

"You guys are gross!! This is insulting. We are older than you guys you know." The youngers already deaf and blinded in their own world. But who wouldn't, even Chanyeol approved that Jongin's catch were something tonight.

 

 

"Ouh yeah. Boss, there are someone for you too." Chanyeol's thought was dragged by Kai's nudge on his elbow.

 

 

"huh??" Jongdae's whine was getting louder. "But I left him at your house. Sleeping" the last word was in whisper and it's made Chanyeol's brain stop working.

 

 

"Why sleeping??" Chanyeol fought his drunken mind when Kyungsoo explained for their behalf.

 

 

"Actually Yifan shouldn't work tonight but Jongin insisted that he wanted to book Yifan for you. Said that you will do nothing to tire Yifan more, but what will you do??" Kyungsoo asked in curiosity while Kai already hiding behind the smaller guy.

 

 

"I don't know. What should I do with someone who is a sleep??" he snarked and glared at the  laughing Jongdae.

 

 

"Maybe you'll be surprise but I suggest you to go and look for him first." Kai's tone went slightly serious and sounded as if he was pleading. Surprising everyone except the maknae who was already starting to eat Luhan's face off.

 

 

"I don't like your tone but I'll go back. Send me a full report of the signed contract tomorrow morning." Chanyeol wobbly stood up and his driver caught him.

 

 

"Thanks Zitao. Take me back home" Leaving the whining Kai with his 'I thought he already forget about that' and 'I don't wanna stay up all night'.

 

 

"Yes Sir" Tao replied and helped him leaving the club. Tao brought him until he stood in front of his door and bowed before he went back to the bar.

Chanyeol punched in the password with another reminder to change his password later so that brat couldn't pull any weird stunt like this anymore. Chanyeol doesn't like surprises.

 

 

He flicked the switch on and the whole house was showered with bright light. Chanyeol yanked off his shoes ,then his socks and went to the kitchen to drink some water when he remembered Kai's words.

 

 

Unsteadily he walked toward his room and open the door. The lights from the outside illuminated the dark room enough to show there was a figure lying on Chanyeol's bed. Without turning on the main lamp he walked and sit beside the sleeping  guy.

 

 

A sense of familiarity hit him when he saw the side profile with the eyes closed and the movement of his breath steadily moving up and down his chest.

 

 

"Kris.." he  whispered. He pulled the bed lamp's string downward and the dim yellow light made the sleeping guy stirred.

 

 

Yifan opened his heavy eyes just to meet a pair of enchanted eyes looking at his face and abruptly Yifan pulled himself up.  "Ahh.. I'm sorry I'm still sleeping. Are you--"  the man took a sit beside Yifan and cupped both of his cheek. Before a second passed, a pair of plump lips smacked into his. Just a soft one but..

 

 

This is how it's supposed to be..

 

 

"Kris.." the latter whispered again when he's breaking the contact just to position himself sitting on the other lap.

 

 

"I missed you.. I missed you very very much"  Yifan widen his eyes but he has to play along with the situation he is in now.Although the situation seems not good….Afterall, Yifan needed his pay.

 

 

Plus this guy was kissing him like there's no tomorrow. He is handsome too,so Yifan gladly filled the empty space with his hands circling around the other’s waist.

 

 

Maybe he can be Kris for a night.

 

 

Chanyeol kissed Yifan more and more. He nibbled the other lips from the lower one to the upper one. Heads tossed left and right when their tongues met each other and collided.

 

 

Battled for dominance but Yifan gave in. Tonight is the other's night. Kai already told him that his name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. The only son in Park's clan that was known as the head of the top hot spot in South Korea. Now the one that kissing Yifan right now is the leader of the notorious gang in city and Yifan couldn't get any more honour than this.

 

 

Chanyeol moved his lips to Yifan's jaw and the other made sure to threw his head backward and moaned. "ahh Chanyeol".

 

 

Yifan was used to do this and sometimes his clients doesn’t even turned him on but work is work.

 

 

By hearing the deep husky voice made Chanyeol determined to ravish his 'Kris' more. He bit a mark and it all along until it can be seen. He seemed content with that and moved to tear away those distracting clothes. Yifan also helped the other tossed his jeans away and Chanyeol laid Yifan down before kissing him all around and hands both working on his s which made Yifan grabbed the bed sheet hard.

 

 

"Chanyeol...Chanyeol..." his breath getting harsher when the other grind their hard on together and Yifan's bare meet Chanyeol's clothed one.

 

 

"Kris.." he mouthed onto the other. "I grew up enough. Can we do it now?? Please.." Yifan was dumbstruck with the sudden pleading. 

 

 

What relationship did Chanyeol has had with this 'Kris'??

 

 

Yifan was not that shameless to answer the question as if he was really 'Kris' so he silenced himself and let the other do anything that he wanted.

 

 

He knew Chanyeol was drunk and probably didn't remember anything by tomorrow and its not like he would still see the latter after this (unless he was booked) so maybe this was probably gonna be like the usual work Yifan had done before.

 

 

Chanyeol worked on his own clothes. Throwing everything in his way before his long fingers worked itself and ghosting Yifan's hole.

 

 

"Chanyeol.. lube" he said slowly. The said man seemed surprised and tumbling across the bed to grab a small bottle at the night stand.

 

 

"Sorry.." he smiled sheepishly before coating his fingers with generous amount of liquid. Yifan saw something in the smile. Is he really that happy??

 

 

When the cold fingers made a circle around Yifan's entrance he closed his eyes for the upcoming pleasure.

 

 

 

 

Tell me if it's hurt okay? " Again Yifan was slightly taken back with that words. It's so rare for Yifan's customer to say those words. Hurt. Of course it'll hurt. But there was no one who cared about his feelings before this.

 

 

Chanyeol entered the first digit inside and although a finger meant nothing to Yifan ,he still squirmed a little bit to show he's okay. Chanyeol quickly latched his mouth to Yifan's s to distract him from the 'pain'.

 

 

Carefully Chanyeol pushed the second finger in and Yifan opened his legs wider so Chanyeol can nestled easily between him. The fingers experimenting the new warmness and curled at a few spots that made Yifan's breath hitched.

 

 

Lips locked together when Chanyeol pushed three fingers in and made a scissoring motion and finding the best spot for the other. After a few , Yifan's moan got louder and he's chanting "There Chanyeol..Oh god your fingers feel so good" Chanyeol curled it more and poked the bundle a few times making Yifan's grow swollen.

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol..Chanyeol.." Yifan excited when the other began coating his oh-so-well-damn-large- that Yifan drooled for. The precum leaked from both of them and Yifan felt like he was going to faint.

 

 

Chanyeol teased by colliding their hard-on together which totally made Yifan whimpered in the other's neck. With Yifan's legs on his shoulder and one around his waist.

"If my fingers were that great, can you imagine how does my feel.." he smirked while pushing his ’s head slowly into Yifan's hole and without them noticing , their breath was holded for a moment.

 

 

Chuckling Yifan released his breath and take a deep new breath "Go on Chanyeol" Yifan smiled when Chanyeol's lips caught him and his was pushed straight into Yifan's tight Chanyeol swallowed the other's moan until his fullly seated inside the warm and tight hole.

 

 

"You feel so good. So tight" Yifan smirked and clenched his hole thus making Chanyeol growled. Holding the other's hip tightly Chanyeol snapped his hips forward in a faster pace which made Yifan moaned harshly because Chanyeol's filled him full. He couldn't remember the last time he was filled this full or felt so content. He wanted more and he definitely is gonna get that.

 

 

 

 

"More Chanyeol.. faster..ahh..there..again..Chan--ahh" Yifan whined when Chanyeol pulled out from Yifan and circled his hands around the other before he slammed back in straight to Yifan's nerves. Every that Chanyeol did was perfect and Yifan was getting nearer to heaven.

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol.. I can't.. ahh.. Chanyeol.." Yifan tighten his hug around Chanyeol. Chanyeol rocked him harder and faster. " for me baby. let it out. Let's.. ugh.. come together" Yifan came first smearing his and Chanyeol's stomach,then Chanyeol pumped Yifan's up and down messily but its enough to make Yifan involuntarily clench his hole around Chanyeol. The sudden rush made Chanyeol choke with his own saliva and the pure bliss filled him thoroughly when he shoot his content inside Yifan.

 

 

Yifan milked him skillfully and let the went really limp before letting Chanyeol pulling it out. Chanyeol grabbed the tissue box and cleaned Yifan's stomach first before his own. Also he wiped his released around Yifan's thigh and placed Yifan at the other side which was free from the stains.

 

 

 

 

Yifan pulled the duvet up and called the other to sleep with him. Within a second Chanyeol's head was on Yifan's neck and every warm breath that the other released sent a sharp shiver to the other. Yifan needed Chanyeol to sleep fast so that he could do the usual escape routine but the last sentence that came out from Chanyeol made him think otherwise.

 

 

"Don't leave me, Yifan. Please"

 

 

 

 

 

 

------present------

 

 

 

 

"You basically chanted that name last night when we--"

 

 

 

 

"Stop..just stop..please.." Chanyeol trembled body and lips were obvious right now and Yifan panicked. He didn't know what he was supposed to do now. He was just curious but Chanyeol's condition right now made him regretted for asking.

 

 

So carefully he reached the other hand and pulled him into his embrace where Chanyeol broke down almost instantly.

 

 

The first sob was quiet but the damp at Yifan's shirt showed the other was crying. The sobbed got louder when Yifan rocked his body in comforting motion .He soothes Chanyeol's back and embraced him tightly. Until the other finished squeezing his tears out. His eyes were puffy red and then there were also water running down the nose. The conclusion right now is that the almighty Chanyeol was nothing but a mess.

 

 

Chanyeol couldn't lift his heavy head because of pain, yes and also because of embarrassment. He is Park ing Chan damnit Yeol, a respected leader who has just broken down in front of a e. In this vulnerable state of his, Chanyeol only need his comforting bed.

 

 

"I'm going to sleep" he murmured and walking toward his room.

 

 

Suddenly Yifan realized that they still didn't' clean up yesterday's mess and it's probably not good for Chanyeol to sleep on it right now.

 

 

He walked past Chanyeol and went inside the bedroom first. Yifan removed the duvet before tucking out the bed sheet and pillow sheet. Chanyeol entered the room, stood at the side watching the other struggling with his unusual large size of bed.

 

 

 

 

"Where's the extra sheet? " Yifan asked while lurking into the giant closet.

 

 

Not believing his voice Chanyeol's finger showed the highest part of the closet with a few expensive-looking plastic bags containing the complete set for the bed.

 

 

 

 

Without thinking any longer he reached the one he could without using any chair and closed the closet back. He stopped Chanyeol when the other wanted to help him spread the sheet.

 

 

"It's fine. I got this. Wait for a second okay?" Yifan smiled for convincing the other and Chanyeol took his sit on the small chair again.

 

 

Yifan was out of breath when he's done with the sheet. He walked toward Chanyeol who was now spacing out and accidentally startled the other.

 

 

"Go to sleep" He brought Chanyeol on his feet and pushed him gently towards the bed.

 

 

Chanyeol inhaled the fresh smell which came from the newly changed sheet and unconsciously smiling.

 

 

Yifan also smiled when he looked Chanyeol settled down and maybe he really should leave now.

 

 

He walked toward the door without any hope this time but still..

 

 

"you’re..Yifan..right? Can you stay for a while?"   with a hoarse voice Chanyeol made Yifan stopped.

 

 

 

 

That's surprising but Yifan turned back anyway. Without thinking either he would be paid for working extra or not he took some space beside Chanyeol .

 

 

They stayed in an awkward moment while Chanyeol's mind effectively thought about..almost everything.

 

 

Last night he was in the opposite position, sitting and watching the others sleeping figure but now he is in his weakest condition letting the stranger accompanying  him. Things got really weird right now, but it's a good weird thing , right?

 

 

 

 

Yifan watched the dozed Chanyeol breath in and out in a steady move before he felt his chest feeling stuffy. Panicking, he stood up and walked away from the bed.

 

 

"Wait.. where are you going?" Chanyeol woke up from bed. His hands grabbed the duvet tightly and his voice sounded more or less like a kicked puppy.

 

 

"Gonna get some water for you and I'll be back, now rest okay" Yifan smiled reassuringly and walked toward the kitchen. Still not familiar with the surrounding he just grabbed the plastic glass on the table washed it with the pipe water and filled it with the clean one.

 

 

Yifan himself didn't understand why his body acted like that. He took his pill already.

 

 

Trembling he took out his small bottle and took two pills this time and put inside his mouth. He finished it with gulping the water and re-rinsed the glass to fill up some water for Chanyeol.

 

 

Yifan entered the room and Chanyeol's expression turned brighter. Yifan sat beside Chanyeol and helped him drink the water.

 

 

After finishing the whole glass , Yifan tucked him again in the comfy duvet. Their eyes made contact with each other then Yifan broke the silence with a question.

 

 

"I wanna tell you a story, do you want to hear??”

 

 

Yifan saw the dark brown lock moved up and down nodding and he took a deep breath.

 

 

"There was once a little boy. He was poor and an orphan.He lost his parent in an accident so, he lives with his ‘also poor’ auntie. Once he finished his high school, he decided to enter college with his own effort. He moved to the city and enrolled into a decent college. At the same time, he took more than three part-time jobs just to pay his college fees. He chose his work wisely. He worked at the restaurant ,so that he could have leftover that people left everyday. He also chose to clean the public library, so he can easily get books that he need. He also once worked at the bakery just because his birthday is nearing and suprisingly he never ate a cake before for the past 26 years of living till now.” he stopped to take a deep breath.

 

 

“He also worked at the pharmacy, so could get free paracetamols whenever he had fever. But never did he know working at the pharmacy was the worst decision he ever made. He knew the pharmacy manager sort of like him in the other way but he just ignored it and worked as usual. Until one night, the boy had to work a night shift and the manager was left to accompany him. The manager bought drinks for both of them which the boy drank out of courtesy. What the boy didn't know was that the manager drugged the drink, not only to knock the boy off but also to trigger his ual desire. The boy was . It's not within his consciousness but his body responsed to it. The drugs seemed to affect the boy harder than it should be. He was still needy after a few rough rounds. The manager called his friends and they did the same thing until the boy was worn out ,couldn’t move any single muscle to attend his class on the next day. He was absent for the first time in the semester. His absence went continuous due to trauma and phobia but when he cured that illness, he was confirmed with a new disorder. A hyperuality.” Chanyeol hands grabbed Yifan’s in an instant.

 

 

“ Can you imagine how freaked out the boy was when he can't see a without growing so hard over it. So he took up a more suitable job for himself. With that one job ,he could cover all his expenses and tuition fees, plus he could buy some medicines which would help slow down his drive. Anyways, this boy still continued his study though…..because for him, only his degree can bring him out from this filthy world." Yifan didn't realise that he was crying until his face met a soft fabric of Chanyeol's shirt and he continued crying.

 

 

 

 

"Everything's gonna be alright. I'm promise it's gonna be alright." Chanyeol whispered while comforting the other. He wasn’t sure when did his tears ran down as well.Although he was not familiar with this comforting stuff but he tried his best based on what Yifan did to him earlier.

 

 

Yifan snorted his last sobs and lifted his face from the damped shirt. "Oh my God Chanyeol I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--" he looked worriedly at the shirt which got stained with his tears and snot.

 

 

Chanyeol chuckled and removed the shirt away. The great view of Chanyeol’s body made Yifan blush in an instant. The room felt hot anyway. Redness continued to creep into Yifan's cheek causing him to look away.

 

 

"Hey Yifan, do you want to hear another story?"

 

 

Yifan's eyes widen. Is he going to tell him who is  'Kris'?? Yifan wanted to know, really. But he wasn’t sure if he was ready for it or not.

 

 

Chanyeol smiled nervously while pulling Yifan's body towards him. He scooted a bit to the right and they ended up lying beside each other.

 

 

"Okay, ready?" Chanyeol turned and facing Yifan. He popped his body weight on his elbow while his palm supported his head.

 

 

Yifan nodded, hands grip each other tightly.

."Once upon a time, there was a prince, and a prince." Chanyeol chuckled at himself while Yifan pouted caused he already turn on his angsty mode and Chanyeol ruined it.

 

 

"It's true." he chuckled once again before continue.

 

 

"There's a younger prince and the older prince. The prince’s spent their time mostly together and the naive younger prince thought that every love story was gonna end with happily ever after. So he devoted himself towards the older prince. He gave him his everything including himself. But the older one always refused until the older prince met another prince from  another country. As cliche as it's goes, the older prince and the new prince left the younger prince alone to be trained for King's title. Harsh. The older prince went off just like that.Without ruffling the younger’s head ,they left. No news was sent until the enemy's attack alarm was on and all the nation knew it. The new prince's country was in danger and the younger's country was gonna send help including the younger prince himself. With his soldiers ,the younger prince cleaned the place which was filled with enemies, just to find out that the older prince dying in front of him. The new prince was beside him claiming that the older prince was trying to protect him when they were being attacked.” Chanyeol’s tears flowed easily but the younger kept talking.

 

 

“The younger prince realised what true love was about. He focused on building his country stronger, so that he could protect anyone that he loves in the future. Sadly, he had none until he met a countryside boy, surprisingly with almost exact same feature with his older prince. But he was afraid, afraid that there will be another new prince popping out and take away the ones he loved from him. He can't handle that again. So Yifan, do you think the younger prince should let the new boy walk into his life??" Yifan wiped the trace of tears that flowed non-stop down the other's face.

 

 

 

 

Yifan took a blunt step which was kissing the lips. He kissed Chanyeol contently like he all the other's worries and Chanyeol's head felt light. Chanyeol replied the kiss just the same.

 

 

 

 

"Sincerely, I don't know Chanyeol. The younger prince should decide himself whether he wants to give it a try or not. He wouldn't know before he tries though. Actually, if the prince owned a TV that time ...he would know that all of the story ended with happily ever after." Yifan smiled and give one last peck to the red swollen lips.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol also smiled and abruptly shifting both of them into a sitting position.

 

 

"Hi Yifan, I'm Park Chanyeol, the younger prince. Kris was the older prince of mine and he died when I was 17." he smiled sadly.

 

 

Yifan hold the cold hands tight. "Hi Chanyeol, I'm Wu Yifan. I'm a student of Social Science Division student majoring in Psychology. I worked as a e for money and also my illness. I depended on my medicine whenever I can't control it myself. I'm filthy and not worth it for a prince like you but if you allow me Your Highness, let me devote myself to you" Yifan ended it with a kiss at the back of Chanyeol's hand.

 

 

As cheesy as it was Chanyeol found himself crying again.

 

 

 

 

"I didn't finish mine" he pouted and wiped his tears. "Actually I'm an easily scared person. Life as a leader gang never suited for me and it's supposed to be Kris's place. Kris is my father's adopted son and he was way tougher than me. When he left, I don't know what to do and i'm lost. I went through those brainwashing stuff and was reborned as the Park's heir. I have money ,thank goodness and I don't give a damn who you are before this….as long as you stay beside me"

 

 

 

 

They smiled brightly at each other. They just met less then 24 hours but still..

 

 

 

 

They shared a few kisses and broke it off.Yifan was still under medicine. He was really thankful for that because he didn't have the urge to or being ed and also he really...like really really want to take this slowly. He has this urge to know more about Chanyeol. In and out.

 

 

 

 

Pinning Chanyeol down, Yifan looked the other at the eyes. "How old are you Chanyeol?" he asked suddenly.

 

 

 

 

"24?? I think so. As I remembered you're 26 right??" Chanyeol cupped the others face and kissed him slowly.

 

 

Yifan brushed their nose together and chuckled. "I still can't believe my life changed 360 degree only in 24 hours"

 

 

"Me too.. err.. Yifan, maybe this is kinda sudden.. but do you love me??" a small frown formed on Yifan's forehead and he looked up , thinking.

 

 

"Do you??" Yifan asking him back and made Chanyeol feel devastated.The latter was going to cry any second when he shooked his head. "I like you!!" Chanyeol blurted.

 

 

"When you took the sheet from the closet without using a chair. I liked it. I haven’t met such a tall person for years, and I thought it was cool..and also.." a blush formed at his pale cheek when Yifan laughed at him.

 

 

What an innocent way to fall in love by Park Chanyeol.

 

 

Yifan grabbed Chanyeol's hands. "So if there’s another guy taller than me,You’re gonna like him too??"

 

 

Confidently, Chanyeol shook his head. "Nope,because they didn't made my bed." Yifan laughed again. "Sounds like a maid,really"

 

 

Chanyeol pouted. "That's my imagination of a perfect boyfriend ,you know.”

 

 

Yifan grinned dumbly at the word  'boyfriend' and he decided to let the other know. "I don't know whether you remembered this or not but when you entered this room last night, after I woke up the first thing you did was cupping my face and kissed me. You can take it as falling in love at first sight." he brushed his long fingers caressing the other cheek. 

 

 

"I'm hoping for anything to happen…... just so that I can at least spent a few more hours with you and I'm glad it turned out good" Yifan smiled.

 

 

Chanyeol brought his hands and Yifan's hands to circle his waist. "You know when I offered you to stay this morning….. my heart pleaded for you to refuse it so much" Yifan looked at him questionably.

 

 

"But now when you decided to stay, I don't have any plan to let you go"

 

 

 

 

"Gosh Chanyeol, you ate too much cheese!!" Yifan squealed.

 

 

"You're the one who is spreading the cheese first Mr Wu Yifan."

 

 

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out to mock the elder but it only made Yifan determined to coat the younger with more cheese.

 

 

"Well,  I'm gonna teach you how to eat cheese deliciously" whispering at the younger's ear and watched Chanyeol shivered with smirk.

 

 

 

 

"Show me Yifan. Show me the real taste of cheese"

 

 

"It's my pleasure, Your Highness"

Yifan isn’t a dominant person, so he couldn’t do much but as Chanyeol closed the gap between their mouths and started kissing him , he responded .Chanyeol circled his hands around Yifan's neck and in his hair as he sat himself on the older guy's lap. Yifan tried to catch up as Chanyeol pulled his hair a little and let out a small, whining moan. Chanyeol pulled back and stared into Yifan's eyes.

 

 

"I am tired of being a leader and I always wanted a leader." Yifan smiled at Chanyeol's words.

 

 

Chanyeol felt giddy while he laid himself on his back while Yifan's body towering him. He felt accomplished.

 

 

Yifan took a good look at the very submissive Chanyeol laying underneath him. He knew he would never get tired from this. "Just think that you've got one" Yifan says and moved his tongue filthily across Chanyeol's lower lip.

 

 

"I'm yours. My leader" Chanyeol mouthed back.

 

 

Yifan nodded in satisfaction, and Chanyeol didnt dare to do anything else because he wanted Yifan to manhandle him tonight. Yifan placed his hands on the younger ones hips while slowly grind their clothed hard-on together. Chanyeol's hands were digging into his skull as the boy tried to grab something to hold on to.

 

 

Yifan leaned in carefully and kissed Chanyeol. It's bright and the door was left open. Still nothing could stop them right now. Chanyeol didn't know what's gonna happen after this and he didn't want to know right now. Chanyeol tried to deepen the kiss but Yifan didn't think the same. Instead ,he started moving downwards, completely discarding Chanyeol's red lips and turning his attention from Chanyeol's jaw to his obvious collarbones. Yifan peppered tiny kisses all over the jutting bones and sinking his teeth in to create a small burning mark to show the world that Chanyeol was claimed by Wu Yifan and no one else.

 

 

Since Chanyeol was already half , Yifan's hands continued caressing downwards on Chanyeol's slender waist, determined to make the other fully . His lips made a stop for a while to abuse Chanyeol's s and the shaky moans will forever be a fantastic lullaby to Yifan. Yifan's on his knees while helping Chanyeol throw his black jeans away. He was still in full clothes while Chanyeol was only left in his boxer.

 

 

"Not fair" Chanyeol let out another surprised moan as Yifan gave a small peck on his oversensitive bulge and pushed him down to his original position.

 

 

"Don't question me, my dear. You don't want to be punished this early right??" Yifan's smirk and those ing alluring voice melted Chanyeol fully and he found himself apologizing.

 

 

Yifan gave one last peck to Chanyeol's mouth while he palmed Chanyeol's hard-on and massaged it slowly.

"Ahhh.. Yifffaaan.." Chanyeol grabbed the sheet beside him when Yifan wrapped his hands around the elastic band on the boxer and pulled it down. Now Yifan was facing Chanyeol's rock-like hard . It's turning upwards, resting against the boy's stomach.

 

 

Yifan's eyes didn't escaped any single point at Chanyeol's body while he eyed the laying body.

 

 

"You're beautiful. I hope you know that" Chanyeol blushed in embarrassment and frustration because Yifan didn't do anything except then caressing his thighs and stomach.

 

 

"Yifan.." Chanyeol looked at Yifan with 'you better do something before I kill you' eyes and left the older boy chuckled.

 

 

Yifan seated himself between Chanyeol legs comfortable before he took Chanyeol's hands and rested it around his head. Yifan let out his hot breath ghosting above the leaking shaft and Chanyeol tighten his grips on the older's hair.

 

 

Yifan took a long tasting Chanyeol's precum. Holding the younger's hips to prevent him ing himself ,Yifan covered the tip with his warm mouth and it slowly.

 

 

 

 

"Yifan.. Yifan.. ahhh.. Yif--ahhh" Chanyeol can't move his hips when he wanted to do it so damn much. Yifan was teasing him and this was not what he really wanted.

 

 

Like their mind linked at each other. "Say what you want, baby. Don't be shy.""Eat me Yifan!! Take me..Please.." Chanyeol was beyond frustrated whereas Yifan was walking on the moon.

 

 

 

 

"Hurm..good boy will get his present" Yifan sing a song.

 

 

Yifan gave another wet trail around the before taking in half of the . Chanyeol choked with the sudden warmness that engulfed him and he moaned in a mess.

 

 

Yifan bobbed his head up and down. Changed the past from slow to fast until Chanyeol's stomach starting to make a weird clench.

 

 

"Yifan.. Yifan.. " he panted. He was going to soon. Yifan took note of it and wrapped his fingers around the area that his mouth couldn't go and pumped it together with his mouth. Chanyeol too couldn't help himself ing his help with the same vibe and lastly he threw himself backward when he spurted his . Hardly into Yifan's mouth.

 

 

Chanyeol's body weaken from the hard and there was he laying with blurred eyes. Clouded with lust and Yifan triggered him again when he removed his shirt.

Yifan used his shirt to wipe the leftover at his mouth and threw it away.

 

 

"So, are you ready??" He was pretty sure Chanyeol didn't have the experience being the bottom ,so he need the younger to be fully ready.

 

 

Chanyeol motioned his hands forward calling Yifan to hug him. Yifan dug his nose into Chanyeol's neck and inhaled the sweet scent of sweat and from him. Chanyeol whispered to Yifan's left ear.

 

 

"Can I ride you??" Yifan lifted his head and looked at the younger flush face.

 

 

"Sure.. i think. I thought you’re already tired" Yifan chuckled but then brought the other into a sitting position.

 

 

"Nah.. I wanna do this." Chanyeol suddenly pushing Yifan against the headboard. "Don't move" he warned.

 

 

"I thought I'm the leader here" Yifan whined. He rubbed his injured head and watched Chanyeol struggled to remove his jeans.    

 

 

"Leader game is over. I-I want.. I always want my own special one. Someone that I can do this to..Look at me yifan. Only me" Chanyeol sounded desperate. He must be keeping all of this frustration bottled up but no worries…. Yifan was now here to help him.

 

 

"Do it Yeol. I'm waiting" Yifan gave his naughty smirk again and Chanyeol yipped in happiness.

 

 

While Yifan was left in his boxer. Chanyeol scrambled across the bed to find the lube from yesterday. He found it at the same place on the night stand. Maybe Yifan put it back there while he was cleaning. 

 

 

Chanyeol crawled back to Yifan and seated himself on Yifan's laps.

 

 

"Look at me carefully, Yifan" Chanyeol coated his fingers with the sticky liquid thoroughly. He got into a squat position and place his one free hand on Yifan's shoulder.

 

 

Yifan gulped himself when Chanyeol's other hand moved to his back and God... Yifan was not prepared for this.

 

 

Chanyeol exhaled a shaky breath when he circled a finger around his hole. Eyes never left Yifan's both of them stared each other in intense. Then Yifan's lips formed a small smile and kissed the other once. Light and filled with encourage.

 

 

Chanyeol inserted the first finger with an 'o' formed at his mouth. He pulled in and out and dared to push in deeper. When he pulled out the first one only to let in the second he felt Yifan's hands circled his waist and supporting his shaky body.

 

 

Chanyeol entered again with two fingers and he felt the pain. Closing his eyes he let a small moan when he moved his fingers randomly in his hole. He felt a pair of lips on his eyes. Yifan peppered him with small kiss when he pumped himself in and out.

 

 

He grabbed Yifan's shoulder hardly when he scissored himself and continued with three digits. His body moved back and forth while he ed himself and Yifan was still supporting his body and he felt the weird sensation creeping in.

 

 

Chanyeol let a loud moan and Yifan decided it's enough. Yifan looked at what a mess Chanyeol was right now. With a sticky bang flat on his forehead, shaky legs and eyes darken with lust. Yifan congratulated himself for surviving until here without ing Chanyeol rawly.

 

 

"You did well, baby. Now what you gonna do with this?" He pointed at his soaked boxer and the extra large tent was obvious for everyone to see. Like Chanyeol will allow you to... :p

 

 

"Yifan... " Chanyeol pulled down the boxer and let out the almost 10 inches hard . Stand angrily and swollen with loads of perhaps. Chanyeol took the lube and smeared it on the crown before coating it thoroughly with his bare hands.

 

 

Yifan growled in his very sensitive condition and Chanyeol's hands worked so good.

 

 

With his sticky palm ,he held onto Yifan's shoulder and sinked himself slowly. He cried in the middle because he can't take Yifan's large but the other soothed him and asked him to relax and take it slow.

 

 

"Breath in and relax okay" Yifan laid himself at his back and held Chanyeol slim waist.

 

 

Let the gravity take over Yifan as he watched his disappearing slowly inside Chanyeol. Chanyeol was panting harshly when he fully seated on it and Yifan swiped his bang away from his forehead to kiss him for good.

 

 

Chanyeol never felt this kind of fullness in his life ever. Yifan's in him completed everything that he just dared to dream before.

 

 

The sudden slight movement drew a loud moan from Chanyeol. Their mouth kept moving while their hips trying to find the perfect vibrant.

 

 

While the other tongue Yifan snapped his hips forward a few times and swallowed the moans from Chanyeol.

They broke the contact with full of saliva and Chanyeol placed his hands on Yifan's stomach thus ,he set his own pace.

 

 

He lifted himself up just to penetrate himself to the thickness again and again and again. He basically bounced with his body up and down and Yifan's hands kept supporting his both side.

 

 

"Do you like it, Yeol, do I fill you good? " Yifan smirked between the loud moans from Chanyeol and  ing his hips at different angle until Chanyeol collapsed on top of him.

 

 

"There.. It's there.." Yifan flipped the jelly Chanyeol over and pounded him harder, straight to his sweet spot. Chanyeol's voiced already cracked from shouting but still the ecstasy was too great for him to handle alone.

 

 

"Chanyeol..I can't hold it anymore.." Yifan's felt like he can explode anytime. He already held it in for too long anyway.

 

 

"Me too yifan.. I'm ahh ….Yifannn" the last jab on Chanyeol's nerves made him come his second time and he clenched his ring around Yifan just to made the other scream,throwing his head back while hard inside Chanyeol.

 

 

Yifan flopped himself on Chanyeol and the other circled his hands around the sweaty body.

 

 

"This.. is great Yifan. Thank you. Thank you so much." He kissed the older on the eyes, nose then lips sweetly.

 

 

"I'm the one that should be thanking you,Chanyeol. I thought that I'm gonna be alone until i die." he connected their forehead together but he was distracted with the noise coming from outside.

 

 

Yifan slowly pulled out himself from Chanyeol and crawled to get the tissue box and cleaned themselves.

 

 

"Did we closed the door??" Yifan asked when he realised the room was getting dimmer.

 

 

Chanyeol looked at the clock hanging on his bedroom's wall. "It's 6:25 PM..and..oh " Yifan looked at now sitting Chanyeol looked at him in horror.

 

 

"I should be at the airport by 4!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EPILOGUE

 

 

"That Park ing Chanyeol is surely gonna be dead when I meet him next time." Jongdae groaned his hand after sitting on the driver sit while Sehun was patting his back in an awkward movement.

 

 

They were in Chanyeol's house parking lot ,so it's silent enough to hear every angry breath that the older one released.

 

 

"Relax hyung, I can book another flight ticket for us." Sehun glanced at the laughing Jongin at the back sit with a glare.

 

 

"It's not the flight you .. and Shut up Jongin!! How dare him mock me, ing with an open door like that. He knows I'm sensitive about it" Now, the small guy wiping away his angry tears with the back of his hand.

 

 

"The name’s Kai, hyung…. and it's not like Chanyeol hyung asked you to watch him being . We entered his house." Kai corrected the older and looked outside when the older pierced his cat eyes to the younger one.

 

 

"So Kai, who is exactly the guy with Chanyeol hyung? You know him??" Sehun turned his body and looked at the sadly smiling Jongin.

 

 

"It's a long story, kid. But anyway I'm glad Chanyeol found his love again. I feel like a fairy God mother" Kai made a wing movement with his hands. Sehun pouted after being called a kid.

 

 

"Fairy love bull. Just wait until I meet that ing Cha---"

 

 

Jongdae's words was cut of by a knock outside of the car and Jongin went out.

 

 

A few seconds passed before the back door was opened again. "Guys meet him, link for our project in Hong Kong and he is gonna help us from here. Minseok hyung, say Hi" Jongin brought in a cute-looking guy with a small cute smile and his hair all slicked up into the car and closed the door.

 

 

"Hi guys" the Minseok guy waved his hands and looked at the certain guy in the driver sit interestingly.

 

 

"Sehun ,Jongin. get out now!! " Jongdae's stern voice boomed.

 

 

"Eh.." Sehun protested but Jongin comply get out from the car.

 

 

"I said I'm a fairy God mother, I'm not that mean ya know. Come on Hunnie. Let's go find our own love." he chuckled and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End

 


 

Masterlist