I used to be... Straight.

I used to be... Straight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulations! From now on, you became officially a YG trainee." Yang CEO congratulated the guy standing in front of him as he clapped his hands. 

"Thank you sir, thank you." Junhoe bowed crazily, his eyes sparkling in joy. He couldn't believe that the dream he was about to give up on had finally became true. 

He was about to leave the room when he heard Yang Hyun Suk adressing him. "But there is something I still don't understand." The boy turned around to face the said man, giving him questioning looks. "You have a nice voice and you could join any other company you wanted. Why did you choose YG, why not SM for example?" He asked, a question to which he got the answer immediately, without a slight reflexion. 

"Because I simply hate gays." 

"Huh?" The ceo clearly didn't expect this answer. "I see." He added with a huge mocking smirk on his face.

At the moment, the fifteen years old boy didn't get the reason behind that grin, and decided to just ignore it and focus on his dream but, life won't be called life if everything goes the way we want it to, and he soon understood the meaning behind that demonic look on his boss' face due to his teammates' behavior that made things too obvious for his liking.

The perfect image he had created about YG family couldn't be destroyed easily, that's why no matter how touchy feely his team members were, how weird their behavior was, or how creepy the way they treated and looked at each other was, his innocent mind kept making him believe that it was just a misunderstanding, that it was all in his imagination, that he was the abnormal one or that it was a part of the training to be familiar with the fan service, but after that day... he couldn't lie at himself any longer.

Like every other night, Junhoe looked for his hyungs to leave together, but what he saw at the practice room that day made him wish he never did.

Junhoe stood at the doorway perplexed, his hands hanging down by his sides, his jaw dropping to the ground and his eyes wide open at the scenery in front of him. Seconds passed and the guy was still standing there in shock, still not able to understand what are Hanbin and Yunhyung doing. He didn’t hear the leader yelling at him to close the door before turning back to continue was he was doing, nor see the angry glares the elder gave him. All what his eyes could register is the way Hanbin was ing inside his hyung while his mouth was working on leaving love marks on his milky skin, and his ears recorded the rythme of both guys' moans synchronized with the sound of flesh bumping against flesh.

Junhoe didn't know when he started running madly nor when the tears started flooding out his eyes, until he felt a little hand grabing his wrist and making him turn around to bump against a smaller body, whose arms soon found their way around his own body, patting softly on his back and drawing invisible circles on it to calm him down.

"Calm down Jun-ah, it was nothing." He heard Jinhwan whispering against his chest, and all he could do in response was to sob even harder as he hugged his hyung back... for the first time.

Junhoe had always hated being touched by anyone other than his mom, but that day, he needed badly that comforting hug, and his body knew it. He surely would have never let anyone hug him, and even less let himself hug that someone back, but at that moment, he lost totally control over his own body and let it work by itself, and just cried his eyes out in the middle of the street.

After moments of sniffing and sobbing, Junhoe finally realised how close their bodies were, and ended up jumping back to free himself from the older's embrace, making him giggle at the sudden reaction. 

"I-I.." Junhoe stuttered as he wiped the remaining tears off his face using the back of his trembling hand. "It's late hyung. Let's go back home." He managed to say firmly. 

"Look at our cute maknae acting all manly." Jinhwan pinched the younger's cheek, making him groan in annoyance and start walking away. "Yaah maknae! Wait for me!" He called out, but Junhoe only kept walking quicker. "What if someone attacks you? Hyung won't be there to protect you." He added jokingly. 

"Aiiich." Junhoe turned back to wait for his hyung, trying his best to hide his smile with his annoyed face but he failed. "Just say that you are afraid to be left alone. Don't worry baby hyung, I'll protect you." He teased back, poking his tongue out at Jinhwan, who picked up his speed to walk side by side with the other guy.

Once home, Junhoe locked himself in his bedroom, forbiding anyone from coming in including his roommate Yunhyung, who somehow was the main reason of his disgust. 

 

 

"What are you doing in my room? I think I've made it crystal clear that if you step inside this room again, I would ruin your life." Junhoe asked rudely the guy laying on the right side of his bed, a big sized bed that he brought instead of the two small ones he got rid of three days ago when he kicked Yunhyung out of the room.

"Do you mean our room?" Jinhwan asked back as he poked his head from under the blankets, to look at a half Junhoe, who was covering his lower half with a white fluffy towel, while drying his hair with another one.

"Huh?" Junhoe pulled the towel off his head to look clearly at the source of the voice. "Jinan Hyung? What are you doing here?" He blinked few times before asking.

"What do you mean by what am I doing in my room?"

"Whatever.. now do you mind please going out? I wanna put on my clothes and then go back to sleep." He asked kindly, which was totally unlike him.

"Awn are you being shy? You can just do it in front of me.. we're both boys you know." The smaller boy suggested, but after seeing the scary looks on the other boy's face, he changed his mind. "Ok I will close my eyes." He half-covered his eyes with his hands, "now you can do whatever pleases you as if I'm not here." He added.

 

Junhoe let a chuckle escape his mouth and assumed that the other guy was kidding. He can't be serious, right? He stood in the middle of the room folding his arms and patting the floor with his right foot. He waited few seconds but Jinhwan didn't move an inch. "I didn't get rid of Yunhyung to have you here! Now you get outta here since I'm still being nice!" He yelled out, making the the older jump out of the bed and almost run outside.

"Here he is getting out." Jinhwan hissed annoyingly, before disapearing behind the door. "Hey maknae!" The called boy groaned before turning around to look at Jinhwan, who was now poking his head around the door. "No need to celebrate it because I'm gonna comeback, and you won't be able to kick me out again, Maknae." He poked his tongue out to him before disapearing again and shutting the door behind him, leaving a boiling Junhoe behind him.

 

Junhoe was laying on his comfy bed propping up on one elbow, earphones in his ear while reading his favorite book. He was absorbed in the story when he felt someone taking his headphones off. 

"Move aside, Mak-" Jinhwan whispered but stopped midsentence when he felt the younger's breath on his face. "What? Are you going to kiss me just to leave you alone?" He watched carefully the younger's shocked face, his lips parting away but nothing leaving them before finally getting his senses back and pushing him away.

"What the heck are you trying to do hyung? And what are you doing here again?" Junhoe cried out, pure disgust on his face. What if he was only millimeters closer? They would have kissed accidentally for sure... Disgusting. 

"From today on, I'm your new roommate instead of Yunhyung. How can you be this heartless letting the poor guy sleep on the floor like a dog?" Jinhwan said firmly, letting Junhoe wonder where all the playfulness has gone.

"But-"

"No buts. And now move aside I wanna sleep!" He in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter