Poohrene

Poohs Couple

 

 

 

 

 

“Ugh this is stupid! How our manager can choose this outfit for us” Seunghwan whined for nth times in the van. Seulgi and Sooyoung rolled their eyes before ignored the owner of loud voice.

 

 

Only Joohyun let out a sighed before hugged Seunghwan’s shoulder slightly before patted her shoulder in motherly mannered, “You know our manager was busy preparing our stage’s costumes before. Besides, you are the one kept insisting us to wear similar outfits on Halloween’s Party before.” She said calmly, looking at the sulking girl.

 

 

“But I never expected a Winnie the Pooh’s costume…” Seunghwan grumbled before threw her gazed outside the van. She calmed a little bit down feeling Joohyun’s subtle touch on her shoulder.

 

 

“Aww come on, we are cute with this costumes. Don’t you think Seulgi unnie?” Joy butted in their conversation with toothy grinned while elbowing Seulgi playfully. Seulgi just nodded before kept playing game in her phone.

 

 

“We are here!” The manager that drove them said naturally while halted the white van in front some luxurious hotel, luckily the hotel is not crowded since it’s a private party only SM’s artistes can join the party. That also make Seunghwan relieved since no one (her fans) need to see her in this uncanny outfit.

 

 

At the party, it was noisy even there weren’t a lot people since it’s only SM’s artistes. But because of long time no see, things getting heated up between them. Some were chatting, laughing and just plainly having fun. The company also prepared some dance revolution machine, to let the artistes had a great time together. Seulgi already missing between the crowds since she was more familiar between the seniors since she already met them for a long time in the company. While Sooyoung indulged herself with foods that being prepared, we can see she looked like chipmunks while stuffing the mouth-watering food in .

 

 

While Seunghwan and Joohyun they just tried to suit themselves in the crowds while clinging to each other, Seunghwan can just involve herself with others but she worried with Joohyun. No, it’s not like she don’t believe Joohyun can survive all alone but just she afraid some of her seniors hit on Joohyun because who didn’t know Bae Joohyun; the famous trainee and now Red Velvet’s leader. She was paranoid to let go of the leader, precisely her girlfriend. Yes, Bae Joohyun officially Seunghwan’s four months before they officially debuted.

 

 

Seunghwan eye sided Joohyun who look amused with the Halloween party. Seunghwan thought she looked so cute with the shinning eyes while looking around with an admired smiled. Seunghwan stood up make Joohyun returned her gazed towards her, “Where are you going?” Joohyun sounded panicked seeing Seunghwan that readied herself to go away from her.

 

 

Seunghwan chuckles deeply before interwined her fingers with Joohyun’s. “I need to go to ladies. Wanna join?” Joohyun nodded hearing Seunghwan’s invitation without thinking anything while Seunghwan already put up a mischievous smiled on her face.

 

 

Reaching ladies, Seunghwan pushed the door letting Joohyun entered first, acting like a gentlewoman before entered herself in. “Joohyun-ah” Joohyun turned around hearing her name witnessing a playful smirked displayed on Seunghwan’s face, “What’s with that smirk?”

 

 

“Nothing I just want to do this…” Seunghwan pulled Joohyun closed by the waist before put on the Winnie the Pooh’s hood on Joohyun’s head, covering her long hair. Seunghwan giggled seeing the cutest image in front of her eyes.

 

 

“Poohrene.” She said before using the Winnie’s the Pooh’s ears that connected on the hood; pulling Joohyun’s head closer to her. Placed her lips firmly on flabbergasted Joohyun. They stayed on that position for the whole one minute before they startled by one of the cubicle’s door being opened revealing Tiffany Hwang, one of their seniors in the company. Joohyun quickly pulled away from their intimate position before cleared . “S-Sunbae, this is n-not what you think it i-is...”

 

 

Tiffany just let out a laughed before clapped her hands gleefully, “I knew it! You guys looked kinda different from others in your group.” She exclaimed before winked playfully to them. “You guys owed me selfie for keeping this secret. By the way, you guys are so cute with that outfits. Pooh couples.” Tiffany said before walked out from the toilets with blissful smiled.

 

 

“Remind me not to bump with Tiffany sunbae next time...” Joohyun mumbled to Seunghwan who was frozen, still not recovering from Tiffany’s reactions. 

 

 

 

this wasn't suppose to be like this, but oh well. hope you guys enjoys and thanks for dropping by!