Soo White

Soo White
 A\N: chapter revise... and I did fix it... but there are still errors
Conversation opened. 5 messages. All messages read.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

“KIM JONGIN!” Kris called his son in its real name for the last time, he rub his aching nape “Jongin we need to go now, the personnel’s at the photo shoot is waiting…” he said nicely in a shaky breath his temper is going thin. He looks at his younger son whose bored waiting for his arrogant brother, he hands his father’s medicine and take look at his snoopy watch 20 minutes before the photo shoot.

 

On the other hand Jongin just shrug, the photo shoot can wait! Especially for him he can make an excuse why his late sure all of them will forgive him and don’t mind it when he smiles at them using his astounding handsomeness. Thanks to his goddamn asset. He readies himself grabbing his phone and looks at the mirror and Kim Jongin’s ritual begins.

 

“Oh! Your Kai right? The successor of the Kim’s industry!  Wow, you are indeed handsome in personal, look what a nice jaw line!” he caresses his jaw line then sneer at the mirror, mentally thanking god creating him as an exceptional one. “Look what a good seductive lips huh? Every girls wants to taste and it.” he bit it lip arranging his hair seducing who the hell knows, non-existent girls or imaginary girls more like y girls.

 

“You’re really handsome and no one can replace you on your position.” If you mind, he’s talking-slash-looking-slash-appreciating himself at the mirror for almost an hour.

 

“Are you done praising yourself?” Baekhyun crossed his arm when he enters his brother’s (messy) room. “Daddy wants you and your stupid and that face on the car in five minutes.” he glares at him telling him to get faster for Pete’s sake. “did you say that I’m handsome?” he pinch his little brother’s chubby cheeks, “get faster or else bid a bittersweet goodbye to your dearest jongjong.” he shook his head as he leaves the room and goes to his father on the car who is ready to tick off Jongin.

 

“Pathetic.”

 

--------

 

“Your new secretary is coming in any time” Kris informs and Jongin gave his father a smug look “Sad to say it’s not a ‘she’ it’s a ‘he’ my son, so stop planning filthy things on your polluted pea size brain and get back to work.” Jongin mopes well his ually frustrated it’s been a year or two when he last get laid, so hearing a new secretary for him is a ‘’cretary. Working with that would be nice but PANG reality hurts.

 

Jongin walk out his office and head to the comfort room he need to be waken up he only sleeps for 3 hours after the photo shoot and head to his job handling the company it’s kind a odd because his the successor and his the one who promote it, pitiable Jongin.

 

He washes his face and dries it with a towel, taking a deep breath looking at the mirror. Oh is that an eye bags? NO!!!! IT CAN’T BE! Thanks to his Boy Scout stance, he brings eyes pack of course from the company itself, he put it on and massage his aching head after 15 minutes he removes it and throw to the trash bin. He looks again at the mirror.

 

 “much better,” he smirks at the mirror “still gorgeous ’, Oh god here he goes again.

 

And the ceremony begins in three… two… one...

 

 “You’re still handsome huh? Who’s the most handsome tell me? It’s me right.  Yeah it’s me!” he grins, “Tell me who’s the ideal one?” he asked and jokes at himself, stupid Jongin. He was bolt from the blue when he saw a small black haired boy looking at him trough the mirror at his back wearing a cute no perfect an angel smile or whatever is it.

 

“Who are you?” Jongin ask in a harsh tone and face the boy. “Your new secretary! Do Kyungsoo imnida!” Kyungsoo introduce with a big smile plastered in his beautiful face “Oh” Jongin said in a small tone he stares and examine his new secretary.

 

“beautiful…” he said in his breath not even thinking, staring intensively at the latter’s face, those eyes stand out so bright, those cheeks I want to pinch, t-that pastel skin look so soft like a  feathers and those red plump lips I want to touch and taste knowing how it soft when you kiss it. He leans forward and grabs his secretary’s face to the latter’s surprise and caress it, wait wait wait! What’s going on here? Wait wait what? Are you crazy?

 

Kyungsoo pulls away “Your father *ahem* I mean Mr. Kim wants to talk to you about teaching me about what I’m going to do as your new secretary” he spoke first to ease the tension between them, leaving Jongin there who didn’t notice his pants tighten. did that Do Kyungsoo ? Without doing any or something.

 

“What was that?” Kyungsoo asked himself, slightly shaking his head walking back to his boss father.

 

“So… Mr. Do I am glad that you’re my new secretary, please do your best because you’re going to be my half. You’re organizing events, meeting, things etc. for me;” Jongin hands him bunch-no-bulk of papers “Good Luck!” Kyungsoo bows perfect 90 degree and start working.

 

“Tss. Thanks to your cuteness that’s why you’re here. I hate you” he mumbles “are you saying something?” Kyungsoo asked, “N-no, let me walk you to your office to discuss more staff.”

 

“Is that the young successor’s secretary? Omo! His so cute and adorable!” Jongin hears the girls squealing over this Kyungsoo not on him. His ear perks up to hear more grudgingly. “God his handsome! Look at his eyes I feel like I’m going to melt when those eyes land on me in just a second” Jongin scowls.

 

Everyone they pass greats Kyungsoo; in Jongin’s so much dismay. This piece of squish gets everyone’s attention that is only for me only, for the great Kim ing Jongin!

 

”They were really nice Mr. Kim,” Kyungsoo said smiling warmly at him eyes-to-eyes. He feels his knees like jelly. Kyungsoo grabs his hand and shake with him. ”Thank you again Mr. Kim” The heir shivers, Kyungsoo skin is so soft like a feather fell from an angel’s wing.

 

“If only the two of you were gay, I would  love  seeing you two together, what a perfect adorable couple” Taemin pops out from nowhere clasping, “God Taemin you scared the on me! And what are you even talking about, for our information I’m not gay and I hate that piece of squish.  His gaining more attention and people where ignoring me.” He grumbles.

 

“Looks like you found a competitor… poor Jongin-ssi” He coos Jongin “now, who’s the most handsome? Jongin or his new secretary?” Taemin teases, “Oh shut up.” He slaps his cousin’s hand off him.

 

---------

 

“You’re having a meeting after lunch Mr. Kim,” Kyungsoo informs. Jongin wants to protest don’t ing join to that meeting coz they will ignore me for almost 120 hours (not counting much) when you were in every meeting I am, Oh wait it I forgot your my ing secretary. He wimps.

 

“What happen to your phone?” Kyungsoo look at him, distress.

 

“My brother that spoiled brat broke it, throw it now it’s useless” he hands his pone “! You’re going to throw this?  This is a ing iphone the latest one and you’re just going to throw it? Are kidding the on me? Oh god it’s my first time to touch this kind of phone and your ing throwing it like a piece of banana peel?! This phone prize is so much worth it than me!” Kyungsoo fans over the phone, looks like little kid given a lollipop cute- what? No.

 

“Just throw it,” he said in a mono tone “no I’m not going to throw it~” Kyungsoo scans the phone for the umpteenth time “something’s wrong let me see…”. “Of course, something’s wrong because it’s broken“ Kyungsoo ignores him and taps, taps…, and “TADA! IT’S FINE AGAIN! Your brother just clicks a wrong button.” Wow. Jongin mentally praise Kyungsoo’s intelligence well he looks dumbfounded there, not knowing that it just that simple to fix.

 

Wait, did he just praise Kyungsoo? He always just praised himself and never praises the others unless when his lying and need to tell just to make stupid reporters stop questioning and bugging him and just to show off.

 

“How can I pay you for fixing it?” Jongin ask without thinking what just he said. The latter grins at him “A Lunch and let me used and fan your phone for a week?” Well he didn’t expect that, he expects that the latter would asking him to date him well that’s stupid or ask to increase his salary or gave him phone like his, but no. Kyungsoo is indeed simple but perfect.

 

“I’ll give you that phone if you want” he says, Kyungsoo’s eyes widen”No! I don’t want, I just like to explore it and perhaps my savings is enough to buy my own.” the later guarantees with a thumbs up, cute.

 

 “Thanks for the lunch Mr. Kim! On Friday I’ll give your phone back, promise!” and the two f them did attend the meeting Jongin signs to his new endorsement be a model of ‘Hood by Air’ and ‘DC Shoes’.

 

Sign here, sign there, sign everywhere and done!

 

“Are you going to introduce your new secretary to us?” Minho asked. “Of course” he scoffs “This is my new secretary Do Kyungsoo, it’s his fifth day working with me.” Kyungsoo give a handshake to everyone bowing perfect 90 degree. Jongin glares at Yoona the production manager for a too long handshake with ‘his’ Kyungsoo because the later was HIS secretary that’s all “ahem we got to get going “he grabs Kyungsoo’s hand and leave.

 

“Wait! I want him to be part of your endorsement he has the face! You two can be partner’s wearing those new amazing designs sure stocks will increase! Tomorrow three in afternoon photo shot for the Step magazine, be there okay! ” Yoona shout before Kai slams the doors in her face.

 

Beyond pissed.

 

 “And tell your secretary his cute!” and there’s Jongin everyone, pissed slamming the door.

 

--------

 

“Why my dim-witt secretary does get all the attention? His just piece of squish.” Jongin mumbles looking at the front mirror of his car, admiring himself once again. Waiting for the klutz secretary. Stripping all the way to his boss car.

 

”are you really that proud of your stupidity?” he asks blatantly well that’s not a question. He only beams at his boss paying no attention to Jongin’s insult.

 

Jongin’s migraine attacks while driving through the venue of the photo shoot, he will be and with his stupid potato assistant (yeah potato ‘coz everything the latter saw or do something extraordinary it squeals, telling his boss that it’s amazing and awesome fan girling over stupid things that tycoons like him treats like it’s just nothing).

 

“Wow! Mr. Kim your car’s sit is made of ssuuuuuuuppppeerrr expensive fleece! Sweet Jesus I’m lucky to touch it and feel it with every inch of its fiber on my skin!” Kyungsoo never stops touching everything in the car, blubbering and bouncing a little bit.

 

Jongin mentally takes note to ‘get used with this potato.’

 

“Umm… Mr. Kim h-how do you open this door… again?” Kyungsoo smiles timidly rubbing his nape. Jongin take a deep breath, involuntary opened the door for the his secretary “Thank you!” Kyungsoo chirps.

 

 “Who’s the boss here again?” Jongin scowls, “I just ask you how to open your expensive cars door, not to open the door for me.” The latter snaps with a wink.

 

Jongin sulks, damn it… his right and the hell did you let him win with a super cute-no its disgusting wink? You never let someone win over you stupid, don’t be destructed with that potato your Kim ing Jongin Kai always remember that.

 

-At the photo shoot-

 

Jongin rub his throbbing head once again, cursing his father hiring a super energetic cute-NO! stupid, ignorant  secretary named Do Kyungsoo, Oh he forgot Kyungsoo’s a Mr. Smarty pants at least there’s something accurate about the latter who’s scanning the DSLR’s that photographers get ready earlier.

 

”Can I touch it Mr. Kim?” Kyungsoo ask looking into him with those puppy eyes hoping for a ‘Yes’ “No.” he said in a stoic face, Kyungsoo pout batting his lashes Jongin feel butterflies in his stomach while watching the latter pleading with that face that he wants to coo, Jongin you can’t,

 

“Mr. Kim please~”

 

Still no Jongin say no.

 

“Please~” till hoping,

 

“No,” Kyungsoo hold his hands still pouting “please…” He squirm on the sudden touch he thinks his melting on the latter soft skin, he take a deep breath focusing himself and his final answer.

 

“Your secretary’s crazy,” Eunhyuk whispers at Jongin, both watching the said guy smiling like idiot touching dumbly those DSLR’s “Indeed,” he sighs “and cute” the photographer glances at Kyungsoo again “squishy and lovely…” Jongin says audibly and Eunhyuk grins at him.

 

 “Stupid I said his stupid, stop giving me that look and let’s start before he breaks your precious cameras.”

 

Kyungsoo look away when Jongin change his clothes in front of him tugging his shirt up exposing his sun kissed skin and his chocolate abs with the staff, Jongin smirk at him not missing the red tint on his secretary’s puffy cheeks.

 

“You never saw someone changing clothes in front of you?” he asked and Kyungsoo nods at a snail's pace, looking down. “Get used to it you always be with me in every photo shoot cause you’re my secretary.” He chuckles.

 

Kyungsoo internally screams while watching his boss posing professionally in front of the camera , smirking, smiling composedly, sometimes serious and when Eunhyuk orders Jongin to lift his shirt exposing his tone chocolate abs Kyungsoo’s eye pilled, drooling and  mentally liftig a card board with a 10 imprinted in red ink, I love my job.

 

My job.

 

-----

 

 

Jongin’s five-minute sleep was ruin when his secretary who just barge in screaming-half-squealing inside his office. Telling him about the fashion week, where he was being asks to be in the runway.

 

“Umm excuse me Mr. Kim I need to answer this call is important,” Kyungsoo said when his phone is ring while they were talking.

 

“Umm… Hello? Oh! Mr. Lee yeah it’s Kyungsoo!” Jongin raise his brow Mr. Lee who is he?

 

“Ahhh… I see… umm how’s the kids? Are they doing fine?” Kids… KIDS?

 

“Oh! hi Sehun! -hi kyungthoo…- ahahahaha so cute oh tell them that I miss you all and I love sese~ I’ll visit this weekend, bye! Muuahh!” with that Jongin snorts, eww. Well while eavesdropping on his secretary’s phone call, feeling something on his stomach hearing those I miss you and yeah that I love you to that sebum? Sedum? Whatever it is gets through his nerve. And the line “how’s the kids?” Oh god don’ tell me that Mr. Lee is his sugar dadd- eww.

 

Rolling his eyes Jongin grab the invitation and read it deciding whether he attends or not. Of course, he will attend for his more exposure and maybe he’ll pick some hot model there.

 

 “What are you thinking Mr. Kim?” Kyungsoo leans to his boss ,Jongin just shrug and whisper on the latter’s ear “Filthy things,” with a hoarse voice and blow on the latter’s ear, Kyungsoo shiver’s and look at him eyes widening and Jongin hoots “just kidding, Oh god your face hahahaha that expression hahaha so cute! Wait NO I mean stupid” then he deadpans.

 

“Oh I forgot president wants you to go to the meeting were having after 30 minutes.” Jongin groan “tell dad I’m coming now shoo.” and Kyungsoo sprints out of his boss  office face red as tomato he can’t forget what his boss tell him, he smacks himself for being a stupid asking what’s his boss thinking, he hope Jongin just kidding.

 

”I’m just telling the truth why he would react like that.” Jongin blow his bangs and readies himself for the meeting and look at the small mirror he brings for the rest of his life and the ritual begins again.

 

“Get ready Kai coz you’re going to make everyone’s ovaries flame on that runway,” he chuckles at his statement smirking at the mirror. “”Damn it, you’re the most handsome human being Kai!” he points himself at the mirror “who’s the most beautiful yet handsome being again?” he ask himself and Kyungsoo pops out of the blue from behind flashing a smile at the mirror-no-Jongin.

 

His speaking I mean praising himself for 30 minutes, 47 seconds and 55 milliseconds well Kyungsoo’s not counting.

 

“You scared the on me!” Jongin heave a sigh holding into his precious heart, “president is looking for you and I think his kind of angry.” And they both rush to the conference room.

 

“Our company and  our others partners decide to make a big project were we will having a fun run event to help-Oh thanks god you’re here my prodigal son,” Kris said in a mocking way when Jongin comes in smiling at them while Kyungsoo standing by his side dumbly smile at them too.

 

”Back to the top since our company and our other partners make our mind up to make a big project” Jongin giggles and whisper to Kyungsoo “he said big, you’re going to be out place to this project because you’re small”.

 

 “You’re so mean, Mr. Kim.” Kyungsoo pouts.

 

“We will having a fun run for orphan children’s out there…” hearing orphan makes Kyungsoo bite  his lower lip and Jongin notice the sudden change on Kyungsoo’s bubby attitude to a gloomy and quiet one the whole meeting.

 

----------

 

The sky were dark gray and darkness slowly cascade the emitting light, only stars were out shining so bright above and city lights under. Kyungsoo look through the glass of Jongin’s office while arranging files and schedules for the fun run they will held three weeks before.

 

He nibbles his lower lip again and hugs the files as if it is the most precious thing he ever had.  Tears leach out of his beautiful eye that reflects the stars as he looks at them. 

 

On the other side Jongin enters his office arranging his tie and stop on his trail when he saw Kyungsoo standing beside at his desk hugging files crying while looking at the city lights he feel his heart breaks seeing this side of his secretary so vulnerable.

 

Kyungsoo notice his presence. ”Mr. Kim your still here? Its late aren’t you going home?” He ask in a low voice and Jongin misses the latter’s hyper nature wiping his tears smiling at his boss but he fails lowing his head “. ”I’m going home now Mr. Kim, have a goodnight!” he chirps but there’s still dullness, he pass Jongin who grab his arm.

 

”Why are you crying?” he ask in a whisper Kyungsoo don’t look at him and chuckles,”aigoo Mr. Kim! It is just I’m sleepy and some dust--“. ”liar” he forces Kyungsoo to look at him and Kyungsoo awkwardly smiles.

 

 Jongin stares at him within his dark orbs and his gaze were piercing onto his soul.

 

 Kyungsoo look a little bit lost because Jongin’s gaze was drowning him into the darkness but he feels comfortable in it.

 

Kyungsoo looks away and he saw something on the corner of Kyungsoo’s eyes, “it’s nothing Mr. Kim-” Jongin envelops him into a hug “Tell me why?” Kyungsoo grasp on Jongin’s suit crying, leasing his crystal like tears soaked in.

 

Jongin hug him tight and Kyungsoo cried harder “you act different after the meeting, If it because I called you small look I’m sorry I--” He feels Kyungsoo smiling on his chest and slightly shook his head, chuckling.

 

“No, it’s not because of you calling me small it’s because the project…” Jongin releases his grip and look onto Kyungsoo’s cute puffy eyes, “the project?”

 

“I’m an Orphan Mr. Kim,  a stray… that’s why I act like this and I want to know and experience thing I never had and thank you for letting me do does thing.”

 

“You potato…” Jongin hugs him again and Kyungsoo feels the vibration on his boss chest when Jongin giggles. But your still the apple of my eye even I hate you that much.

 

Apple.

 

“Sorry for acting stupid everyday… and thank you because your company is making--” He cried harder and Jongin circles on the latter’s back soothing him, whispering ‘shhh... its okay… its ok your fault.’ ‘Everything will gonna be okay…I promise…’

 

They reside at that position for an hour and Kyungsoo cry and cry while Jongin keep cooing the latter in a comfortable silence and only moonlight filters the room through the glass window.

 

“Oh god, your trouser suit! I’m sorry Mr. Kim!” Kyungsoo freaks out when he saw Jongin’s suit covered with his tears, “it’s too expensive to get ruin with my dirty tears!” he tries to wipes it but Jongin stops him, “it’s okay Kyungsoo.”

 

“b-but—“Jongin laid his finger on Kyungsoo’s lips to stop the latter, his face is so beautiful under the moonlight.

 

“No more but, it’s okay with me.”

 

“We need to go home now it’s getting late.” Kyungsoo said while placing the manuscripts on Jongin’s desk.

 

“Thanks again Mr. Kim” He smiles and bows politely still teas stained on his angelic face, bidding a goodbye to his boss, he walks through the door.

 

 “Jongin…” He said and Kyungsoo turn his head to him, confused.

 

“Call me Jongin…” his lips curls up in natural way again the true smile of Kim Jongin unlike the way he smile in front of other people and those cameras, this smile is genuine.

 

Kyungsoo bows again and look at Jongin for the last time smiling “Thank you and good night Jongin.”

 

And someone’s watching them from a far with a dim smile, laughing evilly.

 

----------

 

“What’s with the apple today?” Baekhyun ask his brother who is busy munching his fifth apple for that day. “Nothing is there something wrong eating apple?” he bites his apple and munches loudly on his brother’s face.

 

“Geez…you’re indeed handsome but don’t have manners” he scoffs “Kyungsoo is well mannered than you.” he smiled dreaming Kyungsoo smiling at him and then he blushes in front of Jongin.

 

Jongin snorts loudly “hey you supposed to support your brother! This brat…” he throws the apple on Baekhyun “Why should I? He’s my ideal type by the way and besides I want to marry him.” He squeals patting her reddening cheeks and Jongin chokes his apple.

 

 “What?!”

 

“I said I want to marry him!” he said proudly.

 

“Marry who little Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo pops unforeseen, holding a phone and a big bowl smiling at them, slowly placing the bowl at the table.  “Marry y--” Jongin cut him by stuffing an apple on his mouth “you’re 5 years old, too young to get married.” He scolds.

 

 Kyungsoo laugh at them. Missing the times playing and bonding with his seven babies. He looked lost for a while. “Well, that one is lucky little Baekhyun because a lovely cute little boy likes you wants to marry that someone.” he pats Baekhyun’s head while the latter blush internally screaming ‘YOUR LUCKY HYUNG AND SO DO I!’

 

And there’s Jongin sulking at the corner.

 

“I did bring and cooked my specialty!” Kyungsoo sing song presenting his kimchi Spaghetti.

 

“As a thank you! For lending me your phone for the whole week and for the last night!” Kyungsoo looks at Jongin avidly giving him a warm smile.

 

“Can you can hand me plates and folks Jongin so everyone can taste it?” he ask gently and when Jongin was ready to get some, all of their attention goes to his father.

 

Well, yeah Kris makes a loud gasp and later on, Baekhyun and the house keepers did too.

 

“Why the hell your reactions are like that?” he looks at them annoyed.

 

“H-he…c-called y-you…j-Jongin…” Baekhyun said and one of their maids collapse.”And so? My name is Jongin, Kim Jongin… what’s wrong with that?” Kyungsoo nods vigorously on Jongin’s statement.

 

“And you’re not annoyed… him calling you in your real name?” Kris asked lifting his brow up, “he told me last night to call him Jongin!” Kyungsoo said cheerfully clasping his hand. In addition, another maid falls on the floor; their faces were like they saw a ghost.

 

“Stop giving me that look I’m not phantom okay, can’t you just deal with it… Kyungsoo calling me in my real name? The end.  Let’s now eat kimchi spaghetti, I’m starving!” all of them hold their breath when Jongin serves for them handing them plates, folks etc. The hell? Jongin serves for the first time!

 

”Thanks Jongin! Here’s yours!” Kyungsoo hands him a plateful of kimchi spaghetti.

 

Baekhyun glares at him and mouths ‘Kyungsoo hyung is mine’ sticking his tongue out and Jongin does it too.

 

Kris mentally note himself to give Kyungsoo a plaque of award for taming the great arrogant Kim Jongin, how can this hyper secretary tame his son just like that? Amazing! Glad that he found and hires Kyungsoo.

 

“Thanks for the Kimchi spaghetti” Jongin mumbles rubbing the back of his neck, “”oh come on it’s a thank you for your kindness despite my stupidity” Kyungsoo get something on his backpack (Yes, even his wearing suit he likes wearing a backpack).

 

“Here,” he hands he phone “thanks for lending it to me I am so thankful!” Jongin shakes his hand “I already have a new one” well, Kyungsoo being Kyungsoo he grabs Jongin’s hands and the phone into his hands.

 

Before Jongin could protest, Kyungsoo runs to the big gates and wave “bye Jongin! Goodnight! See you tomorrow!” he bids knotting his fingers.

 

Jongin smiling like idiot entering his room, it took 25 minutes before he notice the phone in his hands. He opens it full charged, don’t have any scratches he chuckles he thought Kyungsoo murdered his phone.

 

 He toss he phone to his bed but get it again because he recognize that his wallpaper changed, Kyungsoo smiling at the camera with a peace sign.

 

-----------

 

 

“You’re using your old phone?” Taemin raise his brow “so what? It’s none of your business now shoo I have lot works to do.” Taemin furrows his brow and steal his cousin’s phone.

 

“What—give it back to me!”

 

“Ahhh… ok here you go” he hands he phone and a grin slowly plastered into his face “why are you looking like that? Stop making a face” “Oh nothing… I’m leaving for work right now and do your job cause you’re in’ motivated, fighting!” Taemin turn his heels and glance at Jongin once again with a mocking grin.

 

“Is he okay?” Jongin shake his head checking out his phone.

 

.

 

Triple .

 

my life.

 

“Is it true that they were dating?” “I think so besides they said that his wallpaper is his secretary’s picture!” Luna informs.

 

 “And someone caught them hugging last Thursday night!” Wendy clasps her hands.

 

“That’s sweet!” Tiffany giggles.

 

“Yeah, I envy Kyungsoo but they look cute to--” the gossips were cut-off when they hear a loud swear on Jongin’s office.

 

“I’m. Going. To. Kill. You. Lee. Taemin.”

 

Kyungsoo crook a little to get his strawberry milk at the vending machine when a bark caught his attention, a puppy running toward him. “Hi there” he scratches he puppy’s back ear.

 

“Awww…Candy like you,” Tao enters wearing shades and handing a Gucci on his left hand and a suitcase on the other hand “Can you stay and play with her for a while please I need to find my stupid husband” Tao jaw clenches and crack his neck a little bit.

 

 ”It’s alright with me!” Kyungsoo chirps cooing the puppy.

 

“KRIS!” Tao calls standing there in front of Kyungsoo, the latter presumes this guy will find his husband roaming but not his standing there shouting.

 

 “KRIS!” his voice boom at the place “oh god that—KRIS!!!!!!!”

 

Kyungsoo hugs candy and the dog snuggles into him while Tao keeps calling “I’m Tao by the way, what’s your name my dear?” “Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo!” They hear a wheeze from one of the employee.

 

 “Tell Kris I’m here,” he said to Yuri “and tell him faster I don’t want a needle to cure varicose veins for long standing here” “right away sir.” And she flew t Kris office.

 

Three minutes later his still not there, Tao takes a deep breath rolling his eyes in annoyance and Kyungsoo standing there beside him “KRIS!!!!!!!” his head is aching in every seconds that pass “KRIS! Get your damn here right now within 10 seconds or else!”

 

“KRIS!”

 

“5 seconds left… 5…4…3…”

“Hi honey!” Kris greats panting, pops out of the blue in front of them, smiling awkwardly “hi honey my now get my things,” Tao pushes the suitcase on his husband and the Gucci bag “and Kris~ there’s a new edition of Gucci purse” Tao grins.

 

 “No honey…”

 

“But I want it! Please gege~” pouts

 

“No.”

 

“Buing buing~”

 

“Right away we’re going to buy!”

 

 Kyungsoo mentally claps his hand the CEO is under his husband out of the ordinary, his mind trail was cut when he hears his phone ringing.

 

“Hello Mr. Lee… oh I see…ok ok I’ll be there in an hour I’m going just to finish my work…thanks bye.”

 

“I didn’t know appa came home so early, Baekhyun will be surprised when we came home…” Jongin mumbles and Kyungsoo hums “umm... Jongin I need to go now Mr. Lee wants to see me tonight.”

 

Jongin’s blood boils, he raise his brow “and so?” why? why? “I’m asking for your permission if I can go there now…” “If you finish all your task--” “Yes,  I already finish arranging files and your schedule for the whole month. And I need to catch up the last bus heading to busan.”

 

“Ok” no… His mouth presses into a firm line. He look at his watch as Kyungsoo leaves, wait what time does he last bus leaves?

 

 

Kyungsoo run fast as he can to reach the last bus to Busan but it already left, No… the kids are waiting for me… he take a unfathomable breath getting his phone outside his pocket to call Mr. Lee that he can’t make it.

 

He bit his lip preventing himself not to cry. The kids… they were… a tear falls down to his chin and someone grabs his hand and wraps him into a hug.

 

 Still the same that scent and warmth.

 

“I’m going to take you to busan… come on stop crying there…” He leads Kyungsoo to his car “tell me the address” he looks at Kyungsoo and rubs his fingers to Kyungsoo’s cold ones.

 

Taemin hides behind the bushes grinning, “Where are they going? This is going to be great news teasing Kai is hart hart” and he laugh chaotically, he stops when he hears a bark, Oh crap. A bulldog. RUN!

 

----------

 

“Is he coming?” sleepy Yixing asked Mr. Lee

 

“He’s coming just wait a little longer”

 

The old man looks at the seven kids playing at the sala. Minseok the shyest  and the oldest of all six-year-old playing bricks with five-year-old Luhan, who can’t stop sneezing, where 2 and a half Sehun being short tempered can’t help but to whine about luhan sneezing in front of his face and four-year-old Chanyeol  laughing at Jongdae’s silly deeds even though five-year-old Jongdae can’t speak. Lastly five-year-old Yixing, sleeping at the couch with Joonmyeon singing a lullaby.

 

“We’re here,” he declares as he look on the signage that says ‘Home for Hugs and Kisses’ Jongin park his car in front of a small orphanage.

 

 “Thanks” Kyungsoo purse his lips and then beams at Jongin.

 

“Go on.” He says as Kyungsoo walks to the gate but stop his track and look at Jongin puzzled “Come with me its past 11 in the evening and I swear Mr. Lee’s dinner is amazing!” he grabs Jongin’s hand and the latter slowly locks his fingers on Kyungsoo and enters the small dwelling.

 

“Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol jumps up and down happily when the door opens, Kyungsoo smiling at them “Hello everyone!” he waves at them “I bring someone tonight, I didn’t catch the last bus here and he helps me!” he pushes Jongin in, He smile at them ineptly.

 

“Introduce yourself to them,” he inquires “umm hello… I’m Jongin” he commence shyly.

 

“Hi Jongin!” the seven okay minus one (Yixing is sleeping), the six greats him with amazement just like how the croods in the movie greats Guy. Joonmyeon the leader like in the seven shakes Yixing “Wake up! Kyungsoo hyung is here and he brings a friend!”

 

“I know…” he says bleary “Hi Jongin…” he waves his little hands languidly.

 

“He’s really sleepy all the time…” Kyungsoo whispers accidentally brush his rose lips on Jongin’s ear while Jongin nod uncomfortably on the swift contact.

 

Mr. Lee chuckles at the scene and clears his throat “aren’t you going to me introduce me to him?” the old man asked wiggled his brows playfully, Kyungsoo blush slightly and Jongin loves that shade of pink in the latter’s cheeks.

 

“Umm… Jongin this is Mr. Lee the one who raise me, he treats me as his own son and the kids” the old man offers a hand and Jongin gladly more like shyly took it.

 

“They were my family” Kyungsoo says placing a plateful of stew beef on Jongin offering a smile and so on to the kids, hearing this Jongin feels pools in his belly and having dinner with Kyungsoo’s family makes his stomach drops.

 

He feels someone’s tagging his suit he looks at his side, Sehun’s eyes brows were crumpled as he glares at Jongin

 

“You… are you dating Kyungsoo hyung or his already you’re boyfriend.”

 

Jongin’s mouth agapes, Kyungsoo drops a spoon looking directly at him and to little Sehun. How can this two-year-old kid know such a things like that? Mr. Lee’s laughter echoes through the room, Chanyeol joining too.

 

“It’s too personal Sehunnie…” Luhan defense “Achoo!” “Urgh! Lulu, I said stop sneezing in front of me!” Jongdae claps his hands at the situation throwing a fist at the air.

 

“Luhan’s right,” Mr. Lee adds, Kyungsoo just feed minseok stops thinking about what Sehun said a while ago. Minseok reddens, hiding his head every time Kyungsoo feeds him.

 

Mr. Lee offers the two of them to stay for the night Kyungsoo refuse but Jongin told him that they should stay; looking at the kids faces when they said they were leaving makes his heart break a little.

 

“Kyungsoo hyung tell us some bedtime story!” Joonmyeon implies “Cinderella! A-achoo!” luhan suggest, “No… we already know that story! And stop sneezing in front of me!” Sehun grumbles.

 

“Little mermaid?”

 

“Last night, Mr. Lee already told it to us” Joonmyeon said “and Chanyeol now quit smiling like idiot there” Sehun whines again “Why? I’m just happy because hyung is here!” Chanyeol singsong.

 

Jongdae raise his hand while the six no five (Yixing’s sleeping as always) bickering about what Kyungsoo should tell them but they don’t pay much attention to him. He waves his hand to get their attention but fails, he cross his arms clutching on his pillow irritably and when he saw Jongin watching them, he stamp at Jongins feet.

 

 Jongin’s yelp gets their attention and Jongdae smiled in triumph. He waves his small white board with an apple he draws.

 

“Oh! He suggests the story of an apple!” Chanyeol says all of a sudden and he receives a flying pillow onto his face.

 

“Stupid!” Sehun scoffs.

 

“Maybe his suggesting… snow white…” minseok says shyly. Kyungsoo smiled at him “Is Minnie’s right Jongdae?” and the troll kid nods victoriously.

 

Kyungsoo look at Jongin, telling him to join.

 

“Once time ago, in a faraway land, there lived a love princess and her named was Snow White,” Kyungsoo stated and the seven kids listen at him attentively, eyes were gleaming “Her air was black as coal” “”just like you hyung!” Chanyeol says, he giggles “Her lips were red as rose as apple, and her skin white as snow.”

 

Jongin smile timidly while watching and listening at Kyungsoo.

 

“She has a step mother a wicked one, he Queen…” luhan gasp in between his sneezing “”She was very cruel, she hated anyone who was more beautiful than she was. Inside the castle the queen always asks her magic mirror do you what the queen asked?”

 

“I have no idea…” Joonmyeon said and Jongdae shrug his little shoulders.

 

“Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?”

 

----------

 

Baekhyun chuck the script in front of the mirror, who the hell that pest  decides to put him Snow white’s step mother, please he rolled his eyes in irritation.

 

“I swear Taemin I’m going to cut your balls!” Jongin shout as he enters the conference room earning looks from the stockholders and Kris while Taemin sat on this sit chuckling.

 

“Put your down on your chair Jongin!” Kris growls and continues the discussion about the fun run for good an hour, Jongin kicks Taemin under the table and the latter flinch and hiss at pain.

 

“Can anyone of you suggest an orphan were we will hold the project?” suddenly Jongin raise his hand and Kris lift his brow “Jongin?” “the hugs and kisses orphanage it’s on busan” “wow you surprised me well then were holding it there next week, wait where’s Kyungsoo?”

 

“He’s not leave today” Jongin says coolly wanting to punch Taemin on the face because Taemin’s wiggling his brow at him when his father ask about his secretary.

 

“Mr. Kim you got an massage from the Runway Korea” Yuri bows as she held the envelope to Jongin and leaving the young heir alone. Jongin’s brow knit why the hell Runway Korea do something with his secretary? It intrigues him so he open the letter.

 

Dear Do Kyungsoo,

 

We the Project Runway Korea was inviting you to be a part of one of our models walking to the runway for the fashion week to model for Jessica’s world class design clothes we saw some potential in you when you accompany Kim Jongin of the Be Natural beauty product.

I hope you’re interested thank you have a nice day.

 

Truly Yours,

Park Min Young

Runway Korea’s CEO

 

“What? No why no what why Kyungsoo not me? Wh--” Jongin gasp as his breath hitches now his envying his secretary. Heck, everyone’s attention should in me in me! Just me no! I’m the most popular and handsome human being than him his just a piece of squish!

 

The paper crumple on his grip now he regrets letting Kyungsoo stay longer in his side as a secretary and now the latter’s getting attention and people start ignoring him like a piece of banana peel on a side walk.

 

When Kyungsoo’s back a week after his leave because of a certain reason. He was great by a grumpy Jongin, nice welcome back and work . Now Kyungsoo’s his object of envy.

 

 

“Did you finish giving copies of our invitation to all of our employees Mr. Do” Jongin ask coldly not even looking at the latter who’s taken aback because Jongin’s not calling him in his real name and sudden coldness the way the young heir treats him.

 

“Yes, jongi-”

 

“Don’t call me Jongin we’re talking about business act professionally don’t be a klutz do your job properly understand” Jongin cuts him and lectures him, Kyungsoo bit his lower lip it a little destructing him not to cry in front of jongi-Mr. Kim whatever is it.

 

He nods and leaves to continue his job, turning his back a single tear runs down glistening in pain. Kyungsoo hates being scold he remembers his stepmother who drugs and ditch him into the orphanage at the age of six.

 

He can deal with Jongin, after the fun run everything will settle down. Two more days, He thinks.

 

Kyungsoo never whines or protest on Jongin’s grumpiness even the heir shouting at him sometimes when he receives calls from some modeling companies, when he accidentally  pour the coffee on Jongin’s shoe or sometimes when he was late for just five seconds at the conference.

 

However, this time, he can’t endure it anymore.

 

“Heck, Kyungsoo! The hell, are you doing? Why does my dad hire a stupid assistant for me?” Jongin grumbles and dust the cookie crumbles on his expensive suit, Kyungsoo low his head and release a soft ‘sorry’ but Jongin does not mind.

 

“Do you know how expensive this suit was? Right?” Kyungsoo shook his head hell, he know that suit was expensive but the prize he has no idea if its million or something “It’s more worth it than your life! Damn it! You ruin it, it was design y one of the greatest designer here in Korea!”

 

“I-I’m sorry Jong—I mean Mr. Kim I d-didn’t mean it.” No, don’t cry Kyungsoo show him your professional or he’ll scold you to death.

 

“You didn’t mean it? Huh! Pathetic.” Jongin scoff.

 

“You know… I‘m tired of it! I’m tired the way you shout on me!” Kyungsoo shouts back as tears  escape into his tear ducts he clutch on his slacks biting his lower lip “I’ll file my resignation tomorrow night after the fun run thank you and good night Mr. Kim” he gave Jongin a one last look before leaving.

 

Jongin glance at the latter as its silhouette retreats, he cover his face with his palm slightly pulling his dark brown locks.

 

“Oh no my OTP~” Taemin mops at the corner, having his mental breakdown.

 

 

----------

 

Kyungsoo stand beside Jongin as they welcome some guest at the venue the hugs and kisses orphanage where they will celebrate because the fun run is very successful and the children’s were very happy.

 

All day this two didn’t speak they stand there at each other’s side some notice them Jongin would excuse himself that they used to do it ever since Kyungsoo work for him.

 

“Oh Jongin and oh hi Kyungsoo hyung!” Baekhyun pops out clinging at Kyungsoo like a koala “Jongin? Where’s the hyung I’m older than you!” Jongin snaps, heck he cannot even look at Kyungsoo, okay this is awkward.

 

Let just say he, I mean Jongin prepares a catch for Kyungsoo one week ago to let everyone know how tipsy Kyungsoo is and weak so he prepares wines, expensive and the strongest wine and compete with the latter to show his the best of all and no one can beat him.

 

Do you really think these handsome heirs learn his lesson, well a little bit he feels sorry at the same time for Kyungsoo to all his iness to him but his pride and ego wins congrats to his greedy immature subconscious, that’s Jongin.

 

“Congratulation or the successful event Mr. Kim will you excuse me I had to help Mr. Lee with the children’s” Kyungsoo excuses not even glancing at him Jongin just nod but he really wants to say no and let the latter stay.

 

“No… I need to do something…” Taemin peeks behind a tree.

 

“Do what? Taeminnie?” Baekhyun crossed his arms “I’ll do something to make everything’s up for your brother and his lover” Taemin pats his head and wink leaving Baekhyun puffing his cheeks.

 

“Kyungsoo hyung is mine” he whines.

 

Kris gathered all of the attention, he raise a glassful of whine “This is for the company, for the children’s of hugs and kisses orphanage and for y son who planned all of this cheers!” everyone toss congratulating Jongin and celebrates.

 

“Can I drink wine too Mr. Lee?” Joonmyeon ask brightly but Sehun turn it down “We’re not in the right age to drink that thing” Mr. Lee chuckles “He’s right dear but they offers juices for kids don’t worry” Yixing claps languidly.

 

“Wait Kyungsoo hyung is in the right age but he does not drink it?” luhan asked “He does drink wine but he more prefers for juice” the old man clarifies “umm one last question what flavor of juice they offers?”

 

“Apple juice”

------

 

“Hey Jongi-Kai!” Taemin wrap his arms around Jongin’s shoulder “What do you want didn’t you see I’m busy here” Jongin rids of Taemin’s arm “Rude, you know you really should get laid” Jongin glares at him “Come on, I’m just helping here” “help? Okay you bring this bottle of wines at the table”

 

“Okay…what’s with this wine?” Jongin smirks at his cousin.

 

------

 

“Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!” everyone shouts as Taemin pushes Kyungsoo in the center Jongin smirking at him handling him a shot glass offering a bottle of wine.

 

“Are you scared this wines is not poisonous it’s expensive” Jongin teases Kyungsoo bit his lower lip he look around and people were expecting “O-okay I accept the challenge” he grabs the shot glass and Jongin pours some wine.

 

Kyungsoo drinks it and taste how delicious is it and how strong the wine is, and then its Jongin’s turn Kyungsoo pours wine on Jongin’s glass.

 

Into the next round, they share Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon, Masandra Ai-Danil, Coche-Dury Les Perrieres, Henri Jayer Ros Parantoux, Mas amiel, but no one of them give up. Jongin feel dizzy every shot he takes determine to win he shakes his head blinking a little. Fighting to the effect of those alcohols, he calls Taemin.

 

Kyungsoo does not feel anything he feel nothing, he just drink all those wine like a water without an effect on him, he looks at Jongin biting his lower lip he’s concerned even though the heir treats him like a piece of . He knows why Jongin do this before he can open his mouth to tell that he gives up Taemin pops out.

 

“You’re not giving *hiccups* right?” Jongin chuckles grabbing the wine Taemin brought. “Here try Fontanel it’s kinda strong” Kyungsoo bows and drink it and Jongin does too.

 

After shots of the strongest wine Barbeito, Chambers rosewood, royal tokaji and more Jongin pass out mumbling “why Soo? Why didn’t *hiccups* you get drunk over *hiccups* those strong wines,””I think we should stop this…” Kyungsoo suggest looking at the heir in this situation worries him.

 

“No! Where’s the Bleasdale? Let’s try *hiccup* that!”

 

“No…stop…your drunk…let’s stop this” Kyungsoo rubs Jongin’s hands as his reach it.

 

“We should leave them alone…” Taemin suggest.

 

“He’s stupid” Sehun says as he tugs Taemin’s shirt “Kyungsoo hyung is not that easily to get drunk unless…” Taemin gave the boy a look and Sehun cup his mouth realizing what he just said a while ago.

 

“You’re the solution to my OTP’s problem” he grins.

 

-----------

 

“No!” Jongin throw tantrums

 

Kyungsoo take a deep breath and get the glass away from Jongin’s trembling hands “Why?” Jongin asked, “Why do you steal all of that attention?” Kyungsoo low his head and glance at the heir.

 

“I-I don’t”

 

“You don’t?” Jongin snorts and releases a sarcastic laugh “The staffs, the employees, Runway Korea, Vans, my family and now the whole ing *hiccups* company everything! I should be the one on your position! Being notice, *hiccups* loved but you came…” a pregnant silence engulfs them.

 

“Like I told you after this party I’ll resign, I did not acknowledge all of those invitations and jobs…I’ll just stay here at the orphanage and help Mr. Lee”

 

“You… what?” Jongin look at Kyungsoo bewildered the latter gave him his sincerest heart shape smile.

 

“My stepmother’s right a pathetic trash like me don’t deserve anything great that’s why I ended here at the orphanage at the age of six…what I even saying urrgh! Never mind me…” Kyungsoo chuckles, thrashing  his tears. A big ton of guilt hit Jongin

 

“I’m sorry… sorry Soo... I’m sorry…,”Jongin says as he stands up legs little wary but he manages, Kyungsoo runs to help him he gave the heir a smile “sorry...”

 

“It’s okay…”

 

“I’m selfish” Jongin grab Kyungsoo’s hands, placing it on his face, and stare at the latter’s soul’s window “Everyone is selfish, Jongin” Kyungsoo answers letting himself drowned on Jongin’s profound stare.

 

“Can I make things right between us?” the heir whispers, a forgiving one as always, Kyungsoo nods “I’m sorry forcing you to drink those s…do you want some juice? To lessen the alcohol you intake, a peace offering too!”

 

Kyungsoo insist that he should get juice for them but Jongin being Jongin; he does not let Kyungsoo telling the latter that he’s the one who’s sorry so it should be him.

 

 

---------

 

“Do we still have juice here?” Jongin asked, he’s waken a little when he splash water on his face before he straight to the table asking a little shy kid minseok, the kid redden and shyly nods pointing the side of the table.

 

“Thanks buddy” Jongin ruffles the flush kid.

 

Getting a two glass of juice one for Kyungsoo and one for him without noticing Taemin and poor a little Sehun cannot fight for himself as the older holds him on his collar peeking behind the big door.

 

“Here,” Jongin offers sitting beside Kyungsoo the latter grabs it and says ‘thank you this is my favorite juice’ Jongin nods and admits it’s his favorite juice too, they toss their glass taking sip on their shared drinks.

 

The toddler only can do is to whisper a ‘No…’ while Taemin on the other hand, laughing hysterically “Don’t worry I’ll give you a box of chocolate as an award~” he pinches Sehun’s cheek.

 

Jongin frown as his glass was emptied he look at Kyungsoo in his side who’s looking his own empty glass (too) at the floor smiling weirdly.

 

“Nini~” Kyungsoo chuckles as he talk at himself “huh?” the heir asks getting the latter’s attention, Kyungsoo giggles and leap to hug Jongin “Nini~ my nini~ from *hiccups* now on you’ll be *hiccups* my nini!”

 

“W-what?” Kyungsoo sneaks his head on the crook of Jongin’s neck still hugging the heir as he snuggles on its tone chest. “K-Kyungsoo what a-are you doing?” Jongin asked in a trembling voice “Mr. Kim~” Kyungsoo purrs.

 

“I’m pororo I’m a penguin! And your Krung my dinosaur~~ lalalala~ nini~ Where’s the screen protector let me play it~” this Kyungsoo sat on his boss lap still snuggling smelling the heir scent mix with beverages.

 

It takes minutes before everything sinks in, Jongin gasp.

 

“Y-you get d-drunk with an apple juice?!” Kyungsoo nod sheepishly smiling like a kid “your weird…” “I am!” he admits intertwining his small hands on Jongin’s bigger one.

 

 “It fits! Haha~”

 

“I-it does…”

 

“You know I don’t know why I still like you even though you’re always grumpy” Kyungsoo whispers on his boss neck “Because I’m handsome,” he whispers back on Kyungsoo’s ear in a hoarse voice.

 

He caresses Kyungsoo milky neck and the secretary leans at the touch “If I know you’ll get drunk with an apple juice I should-”

 

“Shut up and kiss me” Jongin smirks, wetting his own lips, he leans ghosting his lips on Kyungsoo’s one. The secretary blush and Jongin claim the other sweet lips ravishing its upper lips and biting it tugging lightly, causing Kyungsoo to gasp and the heir’s sinful tongue enters.

 

Kyungsoo grasp on his boss hair for more and Jongin place his hand on the secretary’s neck slightly caressing it praising its moles beautifully lies on and deepens their kiss.

 

---------

 

“I hate you I hate you Kyungsoo hyung is mine!” Baekhyun cries punching/slapping Taemin “Oh come on~ just be happy for them just find a prince charming and get married Kyungsoo found your brother so stop moping…”

 

“A *sniff* prince charming? Prince charming your I’m not Cinderella stupid!” He throws his shoe on his cousin’s face and run to where his father still crying.

 

“The aaiisshh! That kid! At least, my OTP end up together!” He beams rubbing his swollen forehead.

 

-----

 

Jongdae tugs Chanyeol’s shirt and points something on the grass, Chanyeol shrugs and walk to it seeing a small one piece of a blue sneakers “Is this yours?” he ask Jongdae but the latter shook his head.

 

“Maybe it’s Minseok’s or Sehun? Come on let us ask them!” Jongdae nods.

 

“Sshh… did you hear something?” Chanyeol shush and they hear someone’s crying behind the bush. Jongdae grins, pushing Chanyeol on the bush, meeting a boy eye to eye.

 

“AHHH!”

 

“AHHH! WHO ARE YOU?”

 

“I’m baekhyun and-hey! That’s my shoe!” Baekhyun glares at the taller boy pointing his beloved shoe that lands on Taemin’s face a while ago.

 

“Oh, really? Here…” Chanyeol kneels, Baekhyun blush at the sudden action and chanyeol puts the shoe on Baekhyun’s small feet.

 

“Done, I’m chanyeol”

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A/N: DONE!  Urrgghh! Stupid story, stupid ending, and a stupid author OTL Thank you for reading! and please do comment let me know what you think about thos mess of mine XD