Super Psycho Love

Unspoken Secrets

"What are you doing?" The huskiness of Jongin's voice filled the air with tension, suspense rather. Jongin's eyes swept  over the back of the other being in the red room. Kyungsoo didn't turn back once, he kept his back towards Jongin, his supposed lover.

Kyungsoo continued to analyse the pictures hanging on a line next to each other. Of all the gruesome kills Jongin had commited. Kyungsoo could identify everyone in each picture. They were his friends, his family. Jongin had the possessive streak, but who knew he could be this possessive over Kyungsoo? That he would murder those close to Kyungsoo so that he could have the other for himself.

Kyungsoo felt the sharp tip of a knife graze along his shoulder blade. He tensed but relaxed. Jongin would never do anything to him. Underneath the thin wife beater, underneath the seven layers of skin, underneath his ribcage, Kyungsoo's heart was beating frantically. Thumping its way out to show its fear. But Kyungsoo's demeanour wasn't affected. It was composed as the tip of the knife sent shivers down his spine.

"Do you want to end up like them too?" Jongin whispered into Kyungsoo's ears, his voice sending shivers and trembles through Kyungsoo's body.

"You killed them," Kyungsoo said monotonely.

"Of course. I don't like sharing," Jongin replied. He lifted the knife off Kyungsoo's skin and replaced it with his lips, placing little pecks across Kyungsoo's shoulder blade.


Jongin was seated on the sofa, staring at the television that wasn't even switched on. Many thoughts passed through his mind as he stoned and Kyungsoo knew he would never be able to read Jongin. Psychopaths couldn't be read. The padlock they placed over their secrets was too strong. The only people above them were psychiatrists. They had the key to stop them.

"Eat," Kyungsoo said blandly, placing a marie biscuit in Jongin's hands.

Jongin pulled Kyungsoo's hand, forcing him to sit by his side. Kyungsoo sat, melting into Jongin's hold. Kyungsoo had to let Jongin know that he did love him. Though Kyungsoo always bluntly ordered Jongin, he still had a soft side for the younger male. He knew that Jongin couldn't have someone being sweet to him. He knew that Jongin needed harshness. Jongin saw Kyungsoo's harshness as a sign of love.

"You're mine, Do Kyungsoo. Promise me you'll never leave," Jongin whispered, his breath tickling Kyungsoo's neck.

"I could never, Jongin," Kyungsoo answered. Jongin got in this state once in a while. Sometimes he would ask Kyungsoo who he should kill. Other times, he would be quiet.

Kyungsoo stood up, leaving Jongin to stone on the sofa. He walked to Taemin's room with a bowl of mashed carrots and a bottle of milk. Taemin was sleeping, holding onto a teddy bear, but as soon as he heard the door open, he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Are you hungry, Taeminnie?" Kyungsoo asked in a soft voice. Taemin nodded and pulled the pacifier out of his mouth. Kyungsoo pulled a chair by the crib and fed Taemin through the gaps of the bars that made up the crib.

Kyungsoo would never understand. Did Jongin really think Taemin was a baby? Taemin, clearly, was 21 years old, yet he sat there in a onesie, a pacifier in his mouth, 24/7? But it wasn't Jongin's fault that Taemin had serious Borderline Personality Disorder. Jongin had money, yes, but not enough to regularly send Taemin for treatment.

Kyungsoo gave Taemin the bottle and he watched the man drink the formulated milk through the of the bottle, with an aching in his heart. Kyungsoo was the same age as Taemin, he felt that it was unfair for Taemin to be like this. But Kyungsoo, as hard headed as he always was when it came to reality, he couldn't do much to help Taemin. He could only sympathise for him.

Jongin was still seated on the couch when Kyungsoo resurfaced from Taemin's room. His head was in his hands and he seemed to be thinking hard. Jongin looked up to Kyungsoo who was holding the empty milk bottle in his hand.

"Should I kill Taemin too?" Jongin asked, his expression calm. Kyungsoo wanted to ask him if he was mad, but what was the point of asking? Jongin was mad.

"Why? What has he ever done to you?" Kyungsoo frowned. He placed the bottle on the coffee table and sat beside Jongin.

"He's taking you away from me," Jongin answered, wrapping his arms protectively around Kyungsoo's slim waist.

"He's not. Believe me when I say he isn't," Kyungsoo turned away. "Let me go now. Please."

Jongin reluctantly released Kyungsoo from his death grip and the latter stood up. He took the milk bottle with him and washed it, letting  the cool water run down his fingers for a moment. Jongin was too... possesive. Life felt too unreal for Kyungsoo.


Night fell almost too quickly and Kyungsoo dreaded it. He loved Jongin enough to be able to sleep in his arms as the night passed, but Kyungsoo was afraid. Jongin's words in the afternoon struck him hard. Jongin was jealous as well as possesive and he wouldn't stand anyone getting in the way of him being with Kyungsoo. Anyone, Jongin didn't care who it was.

Each time Jongin had asked Kyungsoo if he should kill a particular person, Kyungsoo had said no. But Jongin did it anyway. Would he really kill Taemin like he said? Or would he let him live?

Kyungsoo entered Taemin's room, to find the boy biting on the rattle toy he usually played with. Kyungsoo was sure Taemin knew he wasn't a real baby but Jongin must have jammed it hard into his head that he was one. Taemin seemed to notice nothing but his toys.

"Hey. How are you doing?" Taemin looked up to the source of the voice. He smiled when he saw Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo smiled back and pulled the rattle from Taemin's mouth.

"Don't bite it like that. It's bad for your teeth," Kyungsoo said. Taemin reached out his arms for the rattle and Kyungsoo gave it to him.

"Are you sleepy? Do you want to sleep now?" Kyungsoo asked. Taemin shook his head and once again reached his arms out. What did he want this time? Kyungsoo hadn't taken anything of his.

Taemin persistently held his arms out to Kyungsoo and the latter wondered what Taemin wanted. Surely, Taemin didn't want to be carried...? Luck didn't seem to side with Kyungsoo. Taemin pulled the pacifier out of his mouth just a minute after he put it in.

"Ca...carry me," Taemin whispered. He couldn't really talked but he picked up words when Jongin spoke. Back to the days when Jongin wasn't really crazy or psychotic, he spoke to Taemin a lot. That's how Taemin caught the little words for the actions that he showed.

"You... you want me to carry you?" Kyungsoo asked, bewildered and Taemin nodded.

Kyungsoo ended up sitting on the armchair with Taemin hugging him from the front, his slender legs holding Kyungsoo close. Kyungsoo couldn't possibly carry him so he improvised another way to make him happy. But while Kyungsoo was utterly oblivious, Jongin watched them through a crack in the door with a pang of jealousy in his heart. Maybe he should really kill Taemin.

The next morning, Kyungsoo woke up alone. The night had been warm, a body of warmth plastered on his back. But in the morning, it was cold and it stung. Kyungsoo looked around. Jongin didn't usually rise early, or rise before him for the fact, and Kyungsoo wondered what he could be doing that he had to wake up so early.

The house felt empty. It was quiet. The occasional breeze blew through the open window and Kyungsoo shuffled across the corridor. He opened Taemin's room door quietly and peeked in. He was still sleeping, curled up in fetus position with a thumb in his mouth. He was still safe, for the time being.

Kyungsoo checked the computer room. Jongin wasn't there either. And Kyungsoo realized. There was only one place that Jongin could be in. The red room. Where he planned his vicious murders. All these murders, they weren't homicides, as they were mistaken to be. Homicides were excusable but while the judges didn't know, Kyungsoo knew that what Jongin was doing wasn't excusable. Jongin was commiting first degree murders like it was the most normal thing in the world.

They had intentions behind them, or intention rather. These murders were like honey to Jongin. They satisfied him in a hundred and one ways. And Kyungsoo never saw the same goodness Jongin saw in killing innocent people.

Jongin didn't once leave the red room for the entire day. Kyungsoo had heard the door open and close a few times and he figured Jongin must be getting food of some sort. He didn't bother him or try to make him leave the room. Kyungsoo's life was already in danger and he didn't want to risk it more.

When the sky darkened further, Kyungsoo rolled to his side of the bed. Taemin hadn't been much of a bother today and... wait, was he still in his crib? Or did Jongin take him out and kill him? Kyungsoo sat up too quickly and black spots filled his vision for a few seconds. His low blood pressure was getting worse, he couldn't let this symptom pass. Kyungsoo walked out of the room and looked around. The door to the red room was still shut. He walked across to Taemin's room and his heart relaxed when he saw the man child sleeping peacefully.

"Be safe, if not, fight back," Kyungsoo whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to Taemin's forehead. He increased the temperature of the air conditioner and shut the door, locking it. Locking the door wasn't going to give Taemin any protection. Kyungsoo didn't usually lock the door but he was taking Jongin's words seriously to be safe. He just wanted to delay Jongin a little.


Kyungsoo sat at the dining table, a cup of warm chamomile to calm his throbbing head. He laid his head down, taking in the scent of the tea and closed his eyes for a brief second. Was Jongin going to camp in the red room or what? It didn't seem like he was going to come out anytime soon. Kyungsoo stood up, placing his cup into the sink. He walked to the door of the red room and pressed his ear to it.

It was silent. Or so it seemed. As Kyungsoo stayed, pressed against the door, the sounds began to gradually become audible to the human ear. There was snoring and a shuffle of papers moving occasionally. Jongin was... asleep.

Kyungsoo headed back to the kitchen and opened a drawer. He dug under colourful dishrags and pulled out a ring of keys. There was one with the label RR on it and Kyungsoo isolated it from the bunch. He pushed it into the lock as quietly as he could and turned it clockwise. The lock clicked and Kyungsoo turned the knob. The door opened and Kyungsoo looked in. The air conditioner was switched on and there was a little fan pointed at Jongin. It didn't oscillate and Kyungsoo wondered if Jongin felt cold.

There was something else that caught Kyungsoo's attention. A paper stuck out from beneath Jongin's elbow and Kyungsoo stepped quietly towards Jongin. Jongin luckily, wasn't a light sleeper. Kyungsoo slowly tugged the paper out and read it.

Kill Taemin... Jongin was going to kill Taemin, Kyungsoo knew right away from the title. He observed the drawings on the paper, the faint pencil marks and he noticed that Jongin was going to make it seem like a suicide. No. He couldn't get away with this. Taemin was too innocent and Kyungsoo didn't want to watch another life get snatched away. He had enough.

Jongin never annotated his plans. He didn't need anyone knowing what the drawings meant or anyone copying his killing style. Kyungsoo studied the faint markings harder. Gloves. Kill him first. Make cuts on his wrist, thighs and stomach. Kyungsoo knew what Jongin's intention was. He was gonna make Taemin seem like a self harmer. Burn baby belongings. Amputate his middle fingers off. WHAT? Why the does Jongin want to amputate his middle fingers? Was this some kind of sick joke?

Kyungsoo placed the paper back and tried to calm himself down. He had to save Taemin. He had to avenge his family and friends this time and stop pretending it was fine.

Kyungsoo crouched down beside Jongin. He was still asleep. "Jongin... I'm sorry.. All these years I've stayed with you, it's taken my entire willpower not to lash out at you for what you've done. For what you are doing. I can't change you, I know that for a fact, and while you think what you are doing is perfectly normal, it's not. I do understand that you think a little differently than any regular human but you killed my parents. My brother. My friends. I know you want me for yourself but that wasn't right at all. Every night I tell myself it's okay, but I really don't feel okay. I can't do this anymore. I'm really sorry..."

Kyungsoo took out his phone and dialed for the police. He locked Jongin back in the red room and sat on the couch. He was going to do it this time. Turn Jongin in. He wasn't going to freak out halfway. When the recipient picked up on the other end, Kyungsoo plucked up his courage and related the entire story. The person on the other end listened as Kyungsoo narrated with tears in his eyes.

"We will send aid to your residence right away. Call us if the target is hostile," the lady said and put down the line.

Kyungsoo waited with fear, his heart beating wildly in his chest. All he could hear in his ears was his heartbeat and he waited nervously for the police to come down. There was a knock on the door and Kyungsoo opened it.

"Do Kyungsoo?" The lady asked. Kyungsoo nodded. "I'm Superintendent Park and you called for assistance, yes?"

Kyungsoo nodded once more. "He's in there. He's sleeping and here's the key."

"Does he isolate himself often?"

"Sometimes."

Kyungsoo covered his ears and shut his eyes as the police focused on doing their job. Once they pulled Jongin out of the room with handcuffs locking his wrists together, Kyungsoo looked at him sadly. Jongin had a scowl on his face and he seemed more pissed off than ever.

"I TRUSTED YOU, DO KYUNGSOO! AND YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME? I LOVED YOU TOO. ALL THAT'S LEFT TO ASK IS WHY," Jongin yelled before the male officer pulled him out of the apartment forcefully.

Superintendent Park walked out of the red room with an evidence bag. She dusted the coffee table and laid down every single one of the pictures. "Do you recognise... anyone?"

Kyungsoo pointed out the people. He knew them all. His parents, his brother, his friends, Jongin's friends. Jongin was just that heartless.

"Why did you wait so long?"

"I was... scared. Seeing as to how many people he had killed before I met him, I didn't want to push my scope. There's a man child he was supposedly taking care of too. He has Borderline Personality Disorder and he needs serious treatment," Kyungsoo said. "And, I called after seeing the plan. He was going to kill him too. But I wouldn't let it. I had enough of it. I let him kill my family and friends and I couldn't lose another one to him. I couldn't let him win and see that what he was doing was normal. I–"

"It's alright. You just rest for the next few days to come. We'll call you back for some questioning. And we'll take the man child to the hospital too. Does he have family or friends?"

"That would be me. And if Jongin was here, it would include him too," Kyungsoo answered.

"It's alright, it's alright. Just take some medicine and rest. Forget this, don't get traumatised," the lady officer said, patting his back.


Kyungsoo read the papers in the following week and his heart wrenched. But Jongin deserved it. He was given a death penalty and a fine of ten million won. He was charged with twenty eight counts of first degree murder, fifty six counts of strangulation and assault and eleven counts of dismembering. Kyungsoo wanted to scream. Jongin dismembered people, that was sick. But it was over. Over. Jongin was gone from this world, heck, the world wasn't even cruel compared to him.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and crushed the page that the article was one. He threw it down the chute and sighed. It's over, it's over, stop thinking about him. He's gone. Gone.


A/N: HEY THERE people. i kinda cheated ya know i didn't really describe Jongin as it was, i went on with the story. haha i didn't try to write him as a psychopath, i mean i just did in the story but it was kinda a failed attempt...? ANYWAYS, i hoped you liked it whatsoever and please, please, please comment and upvote! It would really make my day, and share it too.

Also, watch this video. Click here to watch it clearly or just watch it down below. It's actually supposed to be cute but the song kinda makes it hella creepy. and the song is where i got my chapter title from. GO WATCH YEAY

1♥,
2H5E