5_ Searching

Sacred
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Youngmin, I have brought your tea…”

Minwoo said with a sigh when he came inside his master’s room, seeing a huge mess on the floor.

The blonde was at his desk, head buried in his hands, saying nothing in response to his friend.

Another strong gust of wind squirled through the dark room. However, it managed to knock-off nothing this time since everything that could be destroyed had already been shattered on the ground.

“You still have work on how to control your emotion and power” Minwoo commented calmly, putting the tray of tea on the table, “The sun is high up. But as long as night comes, we will make our move towards the border. You should rest now so that you have the strength to facing the wolves later, right?”

Youngmin nodded, pushing himself up unwillingly from the table and took a sip of tea.

After another ten minutes of persuasion, the butler managed to get him to bed.

The elder twin still looked like he was going to cry. No matter what his father and Minwo said, he could not help but blamed himself for being careless and let his twin be taken away.

“What do you think they are doing to him now?”

He muttered, a tear fell off his eyelid at all the horrible thoughts.

“You shouldn’t worry too much”, Minwoo consoled the blonde, gently wiping the tear away, “The Tribunal made a condition that the wolves can’t harm their suspects during investigation. So unless they are ready for war, they won’t dare to hurt Kwangmin”.

“Okay…”

The elder twin nodded and closed his eyes, though his voice still laced with obvious doubt.

“He needs my blood… W-what if he suddenly rememb-”

 

“He won’t” Minwoo hushed the blonde before he went into panic state again, “We will get him back.”

Youngmin nodded wordlessly. Despite his worry, he gave in to the feeling of drowsiness that Minwoo had forced into the blonde's mind using his power. After all, Youngmin would better stop thinking or he might literally blew up.

“You will see. The wolves will give him back tomorrow”

Just as Youngmin’s consciousness slipped away, he heard the confident voice of his butler again,

“I will make sure they do".

 

 

 

 

-----Meanwhile-------------------------------

 

Taemin sighed, running his fingers through his messy hair. The wolf pack were back in their headquarter after two hours searching in vain for a particular brunette.

“So how did you guys lost him again?”, asked the irritated blonde.

“I have no idea”, Donghyun grunted, equally frustrated with the entire situation, “I swear one moment he was just right in front of me. And then he just… disappeared. I couldn’t sense his presence anymore”

Knowing the wolves were all disappointed and exhausted, Donghyun announced, “Guys, you are dismissed. Your presence shall be called when needed, but for today, go back and have a good rest”

The werewolves obeyed the instruction without protest and scattered to go back to their own home, leaving Donghyun and Taemin alone in the leader’s hut.

“Tae, you go back and rest too”, said Donghyun, waving his hand.

“But.. hyung, we have to do something!”, the younger insisted

“I don’t think it’s wise to do anything hasty now”, Donghyun sighed, getting himself a cup of water, “I’m pretty sure Youngmin and Kwangmin have both returned to Sacred and tell everybody there about what we did. They will tear us to shreds if we try coming anywhere near their territory again”

“We have the permission from the Tribunal”, Taemin reasoned, “Also, don’t you think it’s suspicious that they keep hiding that brunette twin away?”

“As long as we have no solid proof, he is just a suspect Tae”, Donghyun reminded the younger, “…We shouldn’t have rushed it”

Taemin was about to refute, wanting to defend the plan he had proposed, but in the end, the younger just sighed in defeat, “I can’t help it, can I? He is the only clue we have found so far”

“It’s okay Tae. We will find another way”

Donghyun told the younger and dismissed him, just as the phone on his table buzzed.

The wolf leader picked it up, only to groan at the new message received.

Meet me in the wood in an hour

-Minwoo

 

 

 

 

 

Kwangmin POV:

“Has he woken up, oppa?”

I heard a little chirpy voice as my consciousness slowly came back.

“Shh Eunnie, be a good girl and help me call Onew hyung here okay? Our guest is having a fever”, came  voice.

Where am I?

I remembered leaving Youngmin after he asked me to go back to the castle first. However, I quickly realized that I was being followed by another group of werewolves. I tried to make a run from them, and then… somehow, I fell off a cliff and lost my consciousness.

So did the wolves get me? Am I inside a wolves’ cave now?

It certainly did not smell like one…

“Mmm…”

I groaned softly, my throat was burning so badly. Actually it was not only my throat, my entire body was as fire, as if someone was being grilling me alive.

“Are you awake?”

My eyes fluttered open at the question and saw a young boy about my age looking down at me in worry.

Who is he?

…But more importantly, why am I in this state?

It took me only a second to realize the reason. My arms flew up immediately to cover my head ,  my body cowering into the corner of the bed, trying to make myself as small as possible.

“H-hey.. What’s wrong? Are you okay?” the boy asked, voice raising in alert.

“P

Please log in to read the full chapter