Chapter 6

Gangster Protection II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
< 1 years later > Your son , myungsoo now can crawl , he is very handsome like his dad and also like you . " Kai ~" you said as you hold myungsoo . " Yea ~ im right here baby . Wait I'm doing some work .. " he said . You went to your baby's room to put sleeping myungsoo there . Myungsoo sleep . You close his door and went to kai . Kai is in his office at your house , lately he's been busy for his upcoming event . " Baby ~ do you need some help ? " you ask seductively . " Baby , later huh ? I really want to finish this today .. " he whine like a baby ." arasso , i'm just wanna said that i dont wear any bras and tonight . Cuz you know .. I'm feeling hots tonight " you said seductively and chuckle and went to your room . Kai facepalm . He swore . " I'll punish you baby for giving me this" he said and take off his tie and went to your room to do ' it ' ( sorry i dont write ) . After doing ' it ' you cuddling with kai . " kai ~" you said . " hmm ? " kai respond as he hug you tighter and took a scent of your hair . " can i uh - see my dad ? " you asked kai worriedly . " no " he said shortly . " but - he's still my dad after all . " you said to him . " i said no didnt I ? , look , i dont want anything happen to you . You're my everything . You're my wife , my son's mother and my life . I just cant see anything happen to you " kai said . " you can join me huh ? Pleaseee .. " you plead . " arasso , tomorrow i will bring you there huh ? " kai said and cuddling with you . The gangster you know now gone . He is only a kid or a boy to take care of when he is with you . " saranghe " you say . " saranghe " kai said and hug you and went to sleep .

Next morning , kai took care of myungsoo first because you need to clean yourself first after a long night . You notice a few hickeys at your neck . " kai !!! You left hickeys !! " you yelled . " well babe , there's a scratch at my back !!! " he yelled back . You blush . " we even now " you said at yourself . After cleaning , you took myungsoo from kai to feed him . Kai just waiting and looking at you as you want to open your cloth . " kai , if you dont mind ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter