first day high: an angel

The Music In Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was up early and was already at her aunt's store before the first ray of sun shines into the morning sky. He needs to finish cleaning it up before he goes to school.  He also needed to be in school early, being a club president is not an easy task. They need people in the club, people with real talent not a bunch of fangirls or fanboys. But then again they don't really need advertising. They just come, screening them is the real deal.  He is busy cleaning the glass wall when he saw a girl passed by. No, she's an angel, but why the heck was she wearing our school uniform? Amazed by the pretty stranger he saw, he unconsciously followed her.

"Whoever  you are you need to check where.." Man, that must had had hurt. The angel touched her now reddish forhead, that should leave a tiny bump, at least.

"You're suppose to check the post as well, just to make sure it's fine. With that impact, I'm pretty sure it left a crack or two."  Why do I have to say that? And smiling at this stranger?!

"I'm not sure what you're talking about." Lovely voice from a lovely girl. What the heck am I thinking now? He watched her as she hurriedly left, staring at her back. What a day to start the school year. Wait, what is he doing outside the shop?

 

 

 

After the interesting encounter he had early morning, he immediately went to the school, straight to the music room for modern music. The room was empty except for the different instruments which seemed to have taken residence inside. His favorite place in the entire school.  He grabbed his guitar and started playing some random songs when a melody started playing in his head. He grabbed his notebook and started writing. 

He was so engrossed in writing the song that he didn't notice Jonghyun entered the room.

"We're suppose to see Minhyuk before the opening ceremony starts. He said that he'll introduce a really talented musician."

"We can see them after that. I need to finish this while we aren't busy with auditions yet and the song is still up in my head." 

Jonghyun just shrugged and sat down and started playing the guitar. Then the image of that beautiful angel he saw this morning just popped up. She might be a freshman. She was wearing their school uniform afterall.

"Where did you say Minhyuk will meet us?"

 

---------

 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo! Lee Jungshin at your service", he said while bowing 45 degrees to his seniors.

"What did you say your instrument is?"

"I can play bass guitar. I'm not r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter