Kiss and Make Up.

#StayStrongHanbin

Hayi keeps looking at the door; she can’t even concentrate on her line. Soohyun and Bobby look at each other, they’re worried.

“Onnie, you’re so distracted today. Is it about Hanbin-oppa again?”

“Stop thinking about that jerk, Hayi-ya. He’s such a baby I couldn’t even believe him.” Bobby sighs and furrows his eyebrowses. Hanbin’s name annoys him.

“Well, it’s not entirely his fault, is it oppa?” Hayi starts to defend his boyfriend, though he’s been neglecting her for almost a week.

“I apologized to him millions time. What does it take to make him forgive me? It’s a prank anyway.”

“Your attitude toward this incident may be the reason why he hasn’t let things go. You shouldn’t apologize just because someone is angry, but because you know that it’s wrong, oppa. You know too much that he is a jealous boy, right? ”

“Yah! Why are you scolding me too, Hayi-ya? You defend him too much. He ignores you too, remember?”

“But I know him too well to let it get to me. All I am feeling now is how much I miss him, not a drop of anger or disappointment whatsoever.”

“Wow, you’re such an understanding girlfriend, a super girlfriend.” Bobby laugh sarcastically at Hayi.

“… and he needs you to be an understanding friend as well, oppa. Just as you have him all this time as your understanding and super friend, oh and leader.”

 “Okay, okay. I lost. Next time I meet him I’ll tell him I’m sorry and I shouldn’t do what I do to you. Satisfied?”

“Very.” Hayi smiles, feeling satisfied with herself.

“Well, you can tell him that now, hyung.” Someone stand by the door and waves at them. It’s Hanbin and he’s smiling widely.

“Yah Kim Hanbin! Where have you been I hate you for not returning my calls and thousands texts?!” She runs towards Hanbin, and when he thinks that she is about to hit him, he feels warmth throughout his body as she hold him tightly.

“I’m really sorry for being such a jerk, baby. Thanks for being theBI the charismatic leader ’when I am being ‘Hanbin the jerk’ whole week.’

“It’s okay. Just don’t do it too often, I am a fragile woman, you know.”

“There’s nothing fragile about you, Lee Hayi-ssi. You know that, right?” He smiles as he kisses her forehead as he walks toward Bobby.

“I hear everything, hyung. So I’ll save all the drama and cut to the chase. I’m sorry for making things worse. I’m not being rational. I should’ve trust you.”

“Well, I’m sorry for doing things that I know exactly will make you angry, and thinking that it’s no big deal. No wonder you gave me silent treatment for the whole week. You never do anything like that even if I screw up big time in practice.”

“Because it’s about her, hyung. You know that.”

“Arra. So, we’re cool now?”

“Yes we are.” He smiles and hug his brother tightly, just like they hadn’t seen each other in a long time.

“I miss you, hyung.”

“Me too, kiddo.”

“Yah, you two lovebirds want me to be jealous as well or something?” Hayi fakes anger toward the two bestfriend as she and Soohyun join them and laugh together.

“But oppa, I need you to do this prank again, remember. I need Jinhwan-oppa to be jealous too.” Soohyun states that lightly, but it creates all three of them to look at her confusedly.

“Don’t you see this unnecessary drama, Soohyunnie? Do you want this to happen to you? Do you know how bad it is to be ignored for a week? What are you thinking?” Hayi keeps asking thing to her, as Hanbin realizes that she’s still sad, he pats her head and put her head on his shoulder while her hair lightly.

“Well, Jinhwan-oppa is never a jealous type, so I kind of envy of you, onnie.” Soohyun’s gazes are fixed to the floor.

“He is a jealous type, Soohyun. He just doesn’t show it. He just does it when he knows that you want him to be jealous.” Hanbin breaks into laughter and follows by Bobby. They high-fives each others.

“I know that, oppa. This time I want him to be really jealous. I want to see that reaction purely from him, without any fabrication.”

“You’re making things difficult for me, Soohyunnie. I’m more afraid of Jinhwan-hyung than of him.” Bobby points on Hanbin and get a punch in reply.

“Please oppa, do it for me once, okay?” She looks at him with her signature aegyo looks, of course Bobby can’t resist her request.

“Okay, I’ll see what I can do. We’ll perform together at Inkigayo, right Han- Yah, where are you taking her? We are not finished with our practice yet!?”

“You practice your couple interaction with Soohyunnie for now, hyung. I need to catch up with my girlfriend first. It feels like ages since I meet her.” Hanbin looks at his girlfriend lovingly and pecks her cheek.

“Okay, stop it! Do it somewhere else. Be back in 30 minutes, okay?”

“Call! See you hyung” Hanbin then takes Hayi’s arm and walks quickly to the door and close it right away.

“Okay, the couple has left the building. Let me text something first before we start practicing, Soohyunnie.”

“Okay oppa, I’ll get us drinks then.”

As Soohyun walks to get drinks, Bobby open his phone and look for his group chat.

#####################################################

Sinosijak Group

-------------------------------------------------

BobbySwag

Hi guys, I’m cool with Hanbin now.

Jinny

Ah, finally. So what makes you decided to forgive each other.

BobbySwag

I got scolded by Hayi, and Hanbin overheard me.

KooDiva

Buuuurrrn!! Hyung seriously you’re so lame. ~(^0^)~

BobbySwag

Yah! What’s with that emoticon? The important thing is we’re now cool. That’s good right?

YoYoYo

Of course, I’m happy for you.

Chanwoo

I’m happy for you too, hyung. To both of you.

MickeyHanbin

You make it sound like we’re getting married, maknae.

Chanwoo

I don't mean it that way, hyung. Sorry. (-______-)

MrYang

Here is the guy. So how old are you, Hanbin? How could you sulk for a week?

MickeyHanbin

I’m 6 hyung, satisfied?

MrYang

So will it be a bad thing when I told you that I was with Hayi all day on the day that I watch AKMU at their concert?

MickeyHanbin

Don’t start hyung, don’t start.
I’m busy making out with my girlfriend anyway, I’m out now.

"MickeyHanbin is leaving the chat room"

BobbySwag

Show off!
Ah I almost forgot. Jinhwan-hyung. I need to tell you something.

Jinny

What is it, Bobby?

BobbySwag

Whatever it is I do to you this week, don’t forget that we’re brother and we love each other, arra?
and everything I do is only because I care about you so much, hyung.

Jinny

Jiwon-ah you’re scary!

BobbySwag

Maybe I became mushy because of all this drama with Hanbin.
But don’t forget this hyung, you might want to screen-capture it.

Jinny

You’re really weird, Jiwon-ah.

"JinHyeong is joining the chat room"

JinHyeong

So, how’s everything guys? What’s the update between Bobby-hyung and Hanbin-hyung?

KooDiva

Always. Always. #Sigh

YoYoYo

It’s okay, JinHyeong. We love you anyway.

JinHyeong

Hyung?

-----

A/N: I can’t wait to write about Jinhwan’s reaction. Will he be all calm and compose as he always be?

Btw I'm so sorry for not updating other stories. I'm sort of blocked. I try to write as soon as I can. Thank you and I love you guys!