OUR PROMISE

OUR PROMISE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING DAY AT MANAYING RESIDENCE.

            “If you really do love mom and dad you have to doing this” Mr. Manaying said made pie doesn’t has a choice. Tear is rolling down her cheek non-stop.       

            “Honey..listen to you dad. It’s all for you own sake” Mrs. Manaying interrupt and tries to soothe pie.

            “But..i am straight mom. I am not swing in that way..i can’t mom” pie sobbing.

            “Just give it a try honey. Please..”Mrs. Manaying said and looking to her husband tension faces.

            “Trust me honey...please..” Mr. Manaying said and hug pie tightly.

 

TWO DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING DAY AT JITTALEELA RESIDENCE.

            “Why me?” Kim asked her dad.

            “That’s our promise to each other before you two born into this world. I don’t want to be the person who going to break the promise.

            “That all?. All this..only because of that promise. Dad..this is about feeling and our life. My future and her future..dad, i never against you before but please..don’t do this to me” kim said with her frustrated.

            “Kim..listen to dad. The main reason behind all off this thing is..”

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

 

            “You may kiss you wife now” the pastor said to kim. Kim take a glance to her father and turn her gazed to Mr. Manaying for a while before facing back to her beautiful wife. Pie already closes her eyes waiting for kim action. Kim take a deep breath before hold both of her wife hand and kisses her wife on the forehead. A few second minutes later their heard a loud applause from the audience. Pie open her eyes and meet kim killer smiles make her heart beaten fast.

            “What wrong with me?” pie said inside her mind  

            After the wedding party, kim meeting with her daddy and her father in law at the reading room. Mean while pie, her mother and her mother in law catch up at the living room. They give advice and guiding pie about the marriage life. Although they know that pie doesn’t want this marriage.

            After Mr and Mrs.Jittaleela leaving, pie and kim goes to their room. Inside the room is beautiful with the wedding night decoration theme. Without any word, kim open her luggage and take her pajama. Kim going to bathroom to change her clothes and ready for sleep. Pie take her turn after kim finish her business at the bathroom. Kim lies at the left side and pull the blanket till her chest and close her eyes.

            When pie comes to their bed, kim already drift to the dreamland. Pie looking to the watch before take her places next to kim. “This is so awkward..i have to sleep with her beside me every night” pie whisper to no body. This girl is not are stranger to her, they used to played together back then. Their separated when pie ages turn to eleven and kim is nine years old that time. From that day, their never meet until the wedding day and when pie looks to her faces pie admitted that kim grows up as are handsome and beautiful at the same times. Ten minutes later, pie drift to the dreamland with her thought about kim.  

            Pie woke up and take a glance at the left side but kim already gone. Pie know kim must be with her parent at the backyard having their breakfast and talking about random thing. Pie goes to the bathroom to prepare herself before join her family.

            “Good morning dad, morning mom, morning kim” pie greet her parent and her life partner.

            “Morning honey” pie parent said once.

            “Morning babe” kim replies with her killer smiles.

            “Where she got that nickname out of sudden?” pie said in her mind but still smiles to kim.

            “Take you breakfast honey..we are going to send your to the airport two hours from now” Mr. Manaying said make pie shocked but still manage to control her expression faces.

            “Okay dad” pie smiles to her father.

            “Come on kim..dad want to show something to you” kim stand up and follow her father in law inside the house.

            “Honey..give kim a chance. Don’t be too strict with her” Mrs. Manaying said and pie just nod to her mother

TWENTY TWO HOURS LATER

            “Can you change you clothes to the better one babe?” kim question made pie rolling her eyes.

            “What is wrong with you? It’s just a dinner right” pie cross her arm and stare to kim.

            “You want me to die young or what?” kim said still looking to pie.

            “Fine!” kim wins and pie change her clothes.

            “That’s better..i will not die by all the men outside there” kim chuckle.

            “Is not my fault born with a perfect body and beautiful face thou” pie murmur but kim still can heard her.

            They just walking to the famous restaurant side by side because is not far from their hotel. Along the way kim got attention from the girls and that’s make pie annoying. Pie hold kim right arm out of sudden make kim startle.

            “What are you afraid for?” kim ask pie

            “Stop smiling..they will you” pie word make kim chuckle.

            “I am taken already Mrs. Kim” kim said playfully earning a hit from pie.

            “You so conceit kim, aren’t you?”pie said make kim shake her head.

            “I said the truth babe..i am yours” kim blurt out without thinking.

            “And i’m stuck with you for the rest of my life” pie replied.

            “Believe it or not but this is our fated. Just learn to accept that fact babe” kim said made pie silent.

            After dinner, kim goes to the restroom. Pie startle when suddenly someone pat her shoulder.

            “Hi, angel” the man take kim chair and sit next to pie.

            “How are you my angel?” pie still silent.

            “Please..forgive me my angel. Can we start again?” the man said and his hand already grab pie shoulder.

            “Don’t touch my wife or..” kim voice make pie stand up and looks to kim.

            “It’s okay kim..lets go” pie grab kim left arm for prevent kim moving forward.

            “What can you do to me?” The man smirk.

            “I can send you to the hell” kim said and kick the man on his stomach. Kim action made the man laid on the other table. Kim punch his face repeatedly till the man lift his hand.

            “I’m sooo.. sorryyyy..” the man said.

            “Come on..kim. Lets go” pie said and pull kim right arm.

            Inside their room, pie treat kim wound. Kim just silent made pie feel guilty. “This girl is unpredictable but i know that she is caring, protector , honest and obedient” pie said inside her mind.

            “Forgive me kim about that earlier matter. He is my ex-boyfriend, mike” pie explain to kim.

            “It’s okay babe..but please..no secret between us and i want you to know that you are my priority now” kim replies without hesitant.

            “I leave it all behind to be you life partner babe..i am trying out my best to keep this marriage and to make you happy. Why don’t you give us a chance?” kim question make pie thinking hard.

            “No need to answer me now. It’s okay” kim said and walk out to the balcony.

              “Give me a time kim..i will.. for us” pie said inside her mind.

            Later on..kim comes to their bed and cuddle with pie. Kim smiles when pie doesn’t refuse with her action. Pie woke up earlier than kim, feeling good with kim warmth embrace made pie smiles consciously. “This feels strange but comfortable” pie said before goes to the bathroom.

 

TWO DAYS LATER...

            When their walked side by side at the shopping mall, pie can see how childish kim when they entering the toy shop. “How comes this person act like ten years old when she already twenty one years old” pie murmur but kim ignoring her. Kim never show her inner side to anybody but with pie she let it be. Kim want pie know and learn everything about her.

            “Why not you buy all this stuff for you collection then?” pie said and roll her eyes make kim laugh.

            “I’m going to buy this big teddy bear for you. How about that?” kim took the teddy bear and goes to the counter pay.

            “This ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter