Worth it II

Forever & Always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica saw Krystal sitting in front of the computer, looking at the wallpaper of the screen.

"Soojungie" Krystal turn around and saw Jessica coming to her, she give the older Jung a faint smile.

"are you okay?" Krystal reply with a nod and turn her attention back to the screen.

"This is the first picture that we took together" Krystal said without looking at Jessica

"I remember that this dork shirt are drench because of the rain after I whine to her about my beef crave on midnight, she even get me a mango out from nowhere" Krystal let out a chuckle before continue.

"Can you believe this dork unnie? She will go out to buy me food even if it's on midnight" Jessica looking at Krystal sadly

"Let it out baby sis, just let it out" as if its a que, Krystal are now crying.

"I miss Amber so much unnie" Jessica hold her in a tight embrace, she decided to tell the younger Jung about the last message that Amber told her.

"We all do Soojungie, she save all of us" Krystal keep sobbing and it hurt Jessica too

"soojung, I have something to tell you" 

"What is it unnie?" Krystal holding her tears and look at her sister.

"Before she was shot, she actually ask me to pass a message for you" Jessica took a deep breath

"What message?"

"She ask me to tell you that...."

"That what unnie?" Krystal getting impetient

"That she love you, that llama love you Soojung. She save Myung Soo because she don't want you to feel sad" Krystal trying to progress the new info that she got.

"The reason why I treat her coldly is because, I overheard her confessing to Yuri about how she fell in love with her bestfriend. Which is you" Krystal feel a pang in her heart

"Why didn't you tell me earlier unnie?" 

"Because your boyfriend keep sticking with you all the time" Jessica sound annoyed whenever she talk about L

"That stupid, she should've told me by herself" Krystal begin to sob again

"How do she going to tell you when all the things that you tell her is about how you feel toward that ?" Jessica were right, Krystal always rant to Amber about her boyfriend whenever they argue

"But.." before Krystal could continue, Jessica interrupt her.

"I can't believe you are that dense baby Jung, it's so obvious that the llama is head over heel over you."

"How can I tell when she have like half of the Korea population as her friend?" Jessica shook her head

"Have you ever see her treating others as how she treat you?" thinking of it, Krystal always feel special of how Amber treating her. How the boyish girl always put her as priority, ditching her friend whenever she told her to come by or when she will buy everything that she ask.

"No" Krystal answered, almost in whispering tone.

"Look at this place that she built. Isn't it you who tell her to build you a secret room for zombie apocalypse?" 

"How did you know?" Krystal eyes are widen on her sister remark

"She actually told Yuri about it and I happen to overheard it! Soojung-ah, I may treat her badly but I like her for you. She wayyyy better than Myung Soo." Jessica remember how she been so hard to Amber but the boyish girl still treating her nicely, the last conversation between her and the boyish girl were too painful for her to remember. How the blood of Amber splashing on her face and how Amber apologize to her.

"She is the most selfless person I ever met, many people were going for her Soojungie. But she still choose you." Both of them stay silent in awhile, remembering of their time with the boyish girl.

 

Somewhere in Korea..

 

"Are you trying to play with me AJ?" Kai hissed while looking at Amber.

"I told you to wait a bit more didn't I?" Amber shot back, she is beyond angry when Kai keep threatening her when she keep stalling the time to rob the largest bank in Korea.

"My men almost caught, I'm warning you again AJ. 1 wrong move and I will kill your friends" Amber are getting fired up with the threat, she is tired of following Kai order but she have no other option. She promise to herself that she will protect all of her friends life even if it cost her own life.

"1 more week Kai, and I'll make sure your plan going to work out smoothly" Kai isn't convinced enough with Amber words but nonetheless still nod, he know that Amber weakness is the people around her. They are his greatest card but unknowingly to Amber, Kai lost track of all the girls whereabout after the kidnapping incident.

"1 more thing Kai, I need to sneak into my old apartment to get me some stuff"

"Didn't I prepare everything that you need? Just tell me what kind of stuff that you need and where"

"You did prepare everything to me but I need all of my sketches and calm place to works, if you are worried of me running away, you don't have too. You can place as many guy as you want guarding my apartment, you can have the CCTV channel on my apartment. I can't work with all of this shooting and shouting going on in this warehouse.

""Fine by me but no funny business AJ, you know what I'm capable of" Amber nodded before packing some of her stuff. Unknowing to Kai, Amber have his own passage to exit his apartment without being seen by the CCTV. Being a cautious person, Amber always have her own way to design her own place with many emergency route. She's well aware of her being a major target by most of underground gang as she always involved in designing important building structure.

RIINGGGG..RINGGGG

"Hello"

"Yul"
"OH MY GOD!!" Yuri were shocked after hearing the voice, she exclaimed a little too loud and attract the attention of the rest of the girls in the living room.

"Shuushh tan monkey, don't tell anyone that I'm calling" a deep low voice trying to shut Yuri up

"Who is that seobang?" Jessica said while eyeing her lover, she narrowed her eyes after Yuri dissmissing her with a shook. Yuri went to her room before continue on talking.

"Stupid llamaface, where have you been? All of us a dead worried over you and Soo Jung.." Yuri conversation suddenly interrupted when someone snatch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter