If Only, If Only.

If Only, If Only.

Recommended Song: Jo Youngmin - Time

 

When I looked up, spring rain was falling upon the town

Wetting the path on which you walk

 The word you said yesterday pierced me like a thorn

The truth is, you still don't really know anything

 If you're honest about yourself, you'll never feel lonely

Since you won't be alone

 Whatever the future brings, I want to be with you

Just one little thing

I want it to continue and repeat every time

We'll have a deeper understanding of each other

 I want to go to the end with you

To the bottom of your eyes

I'll make sure it happens

Because it's slowly coming

 Remember the day, we pray

The future of two people who make an oath alright alright

Ain't no lie lie I want to have you

But you're already gone, it can't be helped

 The rain that has not yet stopped

It somehow takes me back to you

Take back on the day we love

"I like you" even after so long, that's what's up

"I like you" every day forever

***

“Leave me alone. I didn’t ask you, I beg you.” A boy says to another boy, who has the exactly same face as him. Yes. They were twins.

The older boy sighs. He finally let the younger boy go. What else could he do?

He looked up, just to find the rain poured lightly, falling gently to his shoulder, covering his wet eyes. Wetting the path on which the younger boy walks. What happen about yesterday? The younger said he would understand. But he leaves now. Sadly, he still didn’t know about the truth.

   Yes. The younger would never know why his brother always protects him like crazy. Yes. He’ll never know the truth. He’ll never knew, that his little gestures, his little things.. had always mean a lot.  The younger will never knew that his older brother always hope if only, if only their stories aren’t supposed to be like this.

He closes his eyes as a loud shot sound emerged in his eyes. He swallowed his tears. The younger will not remember the day they pray together, promising each other to be together.

Now, twelve years had passed. Even now, he found himself standing again on the exactly same spot. Spring rain also gently poured, wetting each of his light steps. But now, the rain didn’t cover his tears. He cried, yes, he cried as the rain gently takes him to reminisce his younger twins.

He cursed, yes, he’s still cursed himself for what happened twelve years ago. He cursed himself to never told his younger twins that he had always loved him. With a crooked smile plastered on his face, he aim his gun to his head as he shot himself, the same way he had done with his twins twelve years ago.

Take back on the day we love

"I like you" even after so long, that's what's up

"I like you" every day forever

 

Epilogue

The rain is gently fall upon the town. Wetting every streets, every corners. And somehow, erase the trace of a man who never had the courage to tell his brother that he loved him.

Even with the fact that he is supposed to kill him.

Erase the trace of a man who always prays that his story with his twins isn’t supposed to be like that.

Erase the trace of a man who always hoped that he would have a happy ending with his brother.

 

If only, if only.

 

 

a/n: How is it? I’ve re-read the story and I found it’s a quite hard to understand, though. The problem is, I’m so mesmerized by the lyrics of BOYFRIEND’s ‘Hitomi no Melody’ (Melody of The Eyes) that I decided that I HAVE to make a fanfic out of the lyrics.

By the way, you’ll probably know that the twins is Jo Twins, right? I want to insert their name, but the FF looks awkward if its contain names, so… yeah.