022: Not Ready

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed after Eunji was hospitalized and today was the day she was finally announced discharged. Chanyeol and Eunji's new family picked her up from the hospital early in the morning and went back to Seoul. The rest of the boys went back earlier as they could not enjoy themselves fully because of the constant worrying about Luhan. Luhan went missing after that conflict with Chanyeol and until now, no one could reach him. They concluded that Luhan might not be in Busan anymore and thus, decided to go back to Seoul without him. Of course, they did tell him that they were going back.

Hoya and Seyeon were heart broken after that break up. Hoya shut himself out from everyone, including Dongwoo, his best pal. Seyeon too, became different. She stopped hanging out with her clique. Even her twin sister, Seyoon could not talk to her. Everyone was in their worst state and yet all they could do is nothing. It's November right now, autumn is slowly changing to winter. In this cold weather the cause of the coldness in everyone's heart? Everything seems to be changing, for the better or for the worst, only the few that were affected knows.

"Which school are you going to choose?" Chanyeol asked as he peered over Eunji's shoulder to catch what she wrote in her choice sheet.

"I'm going to apply for Yonsei University. You?" Eunji looked up to see Chanyeol's big eyes staring directly at her. Eunji chuckled and pinched his nose. "Can we perhaps... go into the same university?" Eunji asked as her cheeks flushed.

That sentence alone made Chanyeol grinned. "Sure." Chanyeol took Eunji's hand in his as he placed her writing material down on the coffee table. Slowly inching closer to the girl in front of her, his left hand reached out to her cheek while another was placed firmly beside her, supporting his own weight. They looked into each other's eyes, a little nervous yet excited.

Their heart beat increased rapidly, thumping against their chests. It was 1:27p.m in the afternoon and Eunji was at Chanyeol's place to kill time since her parents are out in town to attend to important business while Myungsoo was out with his girlfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter