002 : Cafeteria Ruckus

Goodbye November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first lesson of the day was soon over after sitting in class for an hour. It was not lunch yet and Eunji already felt drained from all the information the teacher was giving. Eunji rested her head above her arms that were placed on the table when the class where whispering things among themselves, especially the girls. The whisperings got louder and a few comments were heard by Eunji.

"Who is he?"

"He's cute, look at his ears!"

"Is he a transferred student?"

"He's such a loveable giant, aw."

"He's going to sit beside that girl since the only vacant seat is right beside her.. wait what was her name again?"

Eunji raised her head up and glared at the girls who were talking so loudly amongst themselves, disturbing her. The homeroom teacher was about to leave when she caught the presence of the tall boy standing awkwardly at the door. He grinned at the teacher and stepped into the class, rubbing the nape of his neck, causing another ruckus in the class, mainly by the girls.

"Ah, you're the new student right? You're so late." The teacher said and walked towards the new student.

"Class, quiet down." The homeroom teacher roared.

Eunji's head shot up once again from her desk and was now staring at the tall elf that was standing in front of the class. Her eyes widen and drew herself back to her seat. The boy's eyes roamed around the class and finally landed on Eunji, he grinned at her, showing her his pearly whites. "He's teeth rich," Eunji thought to herself.

"He is going to join us from now onwards, please be nice to him alright?" The homeroom teacher announced and turned to the boy. "Introduce yourself to the class."

"Hello," the boy said and bowed to the class. "My name is Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you all."

 

Chanyeol took the seat beside Eunji, just like what the girl predicted just now. He was trying to make friend her by talking to her however, Eunji did not seemed to be giving a lot of her attention to him. She just replied him with a simple 'yes' and 'no' or just a simple gesture of shaking and nodding of her head. Chanyeol shrugged it off, ignoring her cold treatment.

Chanyeol was wondering, how could someone as passionate as her be so cold. Earlier in the morning she was being so nice to that old lady and now it was like an hundred eighty degree change.

Lunch hour came shortly after math class. Eunji was packing her belongings when Chanyeol was dragged away by the girls before he could even ask Eunji out for lunch.

"Chanyeol, join us for lunch alright?" One of the girls with long brown locks asked. Her name is Seyeon.

"Come on, we'll show you around!" Another girl said and giggled a little. She is Seyoon.

Seyeon and Seyoon, they are the famous twins in Seoul High. Famous for their beauty and figure. They are smart, yes. Everyone acknowledged that. They're always holding onto the first and second place in academics in Seoul High. Seyoon is the younger one, she's not as smart as Seyeon, but she was a lot nicer and kinder than her sister. Seyoon was humble and kind, she is the angel in everyone's eyes. Seyoon was nice to Eunji too, basically, she is nice to everyone. Her boyfriend is someone from Hoya's gang, his name is Kim Myungsoo, known as L.

Seyeon was another story. She was mean, proud and arrogant. But no one could display their dislike towards her attitude, for she is the principal's daughter. One word from would cause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter