Welcome Back

Probably Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 The taxi stopped right in front of the YG building. Maelynn took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping out. She looked up at that building that towered over her. It's been 4 years since she's been back here. Her family used to come around a lot when they visited her uncle in Korea, but they started to get too busy having to handle their businesses in the states. Although her and her uncle still kept in contact through phone and email, something about being back here made her really nervous.    She thanked the taxi guy for giving her luggage and then walked into the building. Before she got to the front desk to be buzzed in, she saw a familiar face.    "Hi Oppa." She said and smiled when GD turned to look at her. He cocked his head to the side and she could see how confused he was even through his thick shades. "Yah, Oppa. It's only been 4 years, you haven't forgotten your little Mae just like that, have you?"    GD straightened himself, "Maelynn?"    Maelynn smiled and nodded. "What the hell." GD said and came over to hug her, lifting her off the ground.    She closed her eyes and hugged him back. "Hi again, oppa. It's been awhile."    GD put her back down and looked at her, "Hell yeah, it has. Where have you been?"    Maelynn shrugged, "After we left that summer, my parents just got really busy and I was entering high school. So we never had time to come visit. Anyway, they told me I could come back as soon as I graduated. So here I am!"    GD looked Maelynn up and down. "Wow. I can't believe the last time I saw you you were only in middle school.. Now you'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter