Best Prank Ever!

Coming Out

 

The beagles were all watching the Happy Camp preview when they had an idea. They quickly snuck out of the dorm to gather the necessary things that they needed. When they came back, they set about decorating the dorm.

 

“Guys what’s going on?” Suho asked when he entered the living room.

 

“We’re throwing a party!” exclaimed Chanyeol excitedly.

 

Suho sighed. “Guys-”

 

“It’s for Tao.” Baekhyun said as he strung up some streamers.

 

“Oh my God! Is it his birthday today? I totally forgot.”

 

“No hyung.” Chen said as he handed Joonmyun a pack of balloons. “Be a dear and blow these will you?”

 

Joonmyun frowned as he opened the packet. “Then why are you throwing him a party.”

 

“We’ll explain once Tao and Sehun come home from shopping.”

 

Soon all the members got involved in setting up the party decorations. They didn’t know the full reasons for the party but they knew that they were going to get to party and that’s what really matters.

 

When they were done, Suho texted Sehun and asked him how long they were going to be Sehun replied that they were coming up now. All the members were wearing party hats and were holding party poppers. Once Sehun and Tao came in through the door, they popped the poppers and Chen and Baekhyun put hats on Tao and Sehun.

 

“Congratulations Tao!” shouted the beagles.

 

The other members didn’t really know what to do so they congratulated him too. Baekhyun went to the kitchen to get the cake leaving Zitao dazed and happy.

 

“Not that I don’t love this but what is this all about?” Tao asked.

 

“We’re throwing you a congratulatory party.” Chanyeol said as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet.

 

“Yes I got that but why?”

 

Chen put his hand on Tao’s shoulder. “Because it takes a lot of courage to do what you did and we’re proud of you.”

 

Tao was getting more and more confused. “Proud of me for doing what?”

 

“Coming out of the closet” Baekhyun said as he brought the cake to the members.

 

The icing on the cake read “You’re gay and that’s ok!”. When Joonmyun saw this he slapped his forehead and Kyungsoo slapped the back of Baekhyun’s head.

 

Tao was still confused. “What?”

 

Jongdae laughed. “We were watching the Happy Camp preview and you came out of the closet.”

 

Kyungsoo went to Chen and slapped the back of his head. He then looked at Chanyeol who held his gaze for a second before bending down and allowing Kyungsoo to slap the back of his head too.

 

“Taozi I’m so sorry. I had no idea.” Suho apologised.

 

Tao shrugged. “Out of all of their pranks, I like this one the best. I mean, party and cake, come on.”

 

“Cut the cake, cut the cake!” Baekhyun bounced excitedly.

 

Tao took the knife and cut the cake to find out that it was a rainbow cake.

 

He smiled. “Definitely the best prank ever!”

 

They all had a slice of the rainbow cake and partied in to the night.