--1

Thank You

     It’s still funny how she can date with a world star, EXO’s Sehun. It was chaotic when the scandal released and everyone seems shocked to hear that the maknae that they thought too young for love is already owned by someone.

“Oh Sehun, come on. This is not time to be laying here!” she said try to pull him up.

“Hyungs still not here. Let’s just wait here for a bit,” replies the boy.

     She let out heavy breathe, “They message me and they already at the airport. Now, hurry and get up.”

“Arasso…,” Sehun stand up and walk to the door.

     She looks at her phone and sighs. “Mian unnie. I’m still going to Beijing,” she said to herself.

“You coming, Young ah?” he look at her. She nods and lock arm with him and go to the airport.

---On the Plane---

“You okay?” the leader of the group, Suho asks.

     She nods.

“Ah! Hyung, move aside. Why you keep disturbing other person’s girl?” the maknae push the leader aside.

“Yah! What you worry? She not my style,” Suho said and winks to her and she understand what its mean.

     Sehun seems jealous. “Yah, Oh Sehun. I thought you love me?” she smacks the boy’s head.

     He jerks. “Yeah, so?”

“What you jealous of?”

“Why you accept his wink?”

“Why are you jealous?”

“Yah.”

“What?”

     The boy gives up. She giggles.

“Aigoo… Our maknae, don’t be jealous. You’re the only one for me.”

“I know, just don’t be too closed with those hyungs,” the boy smile.

---Arrived---

     After arriving, they go straight to hotel and rest a bit.

---Concert Hall---

     She is helping her boyfriend with clothe and such.

“Such a pity. I want to hang out around the Beijing,” she pouts.

“We will, later,” Sehun smiles.

“EXO will go up in 5 minutes. Let’s move,” the staff calls.

     The members all take their spots and get ready to rock the stage.

     She takes her seat at the VIP side and enjoyed the concert. The Lost Planet #1 Beijing.

---Seoul, a few days after the concert---

     She runs to the company straight to the practice room where EXO members always gather.

“What is this nonsense?!” “Where is Luge?”  She looks at the members.

     Sehun looks at the girl gloomy, “Beijing. He is with his family. He has called us just now.”

“Okay… Why did he filed- Fine. I’ll not ask because I actually don’t have right to know.”

“No. You have the right. He tired. He wants to focus on his family more. We respect his decision,” the leader smiles and nods.

     Chen looks at Xiumin, “This is why he cried when we sing Moonlight.”

     Xiumin just stares at the floor.

“I miss Kris hyung,” Tao said.

     Kai just pats the panda-like boy shoulder.

     The members have gone home and only two of them left in the room.

“Oppa…,” she calls.

“I’m okay. Don’t worry about me,” Sehun just stares at the floor.

     She hugs and comforts him. He hugs her back.

“Thanks for being here.”

“Oppa, I’m more thankful. It’s relieved that you can lean to me when you having hard times.”

“Yeah.”

“Don’t be sad. It’s not like you can’t meet with Luge again. Plus, he will be actor. We should smile for him. Luge will be relieved. Let’s not make Luge feel guilty. Huh?”

     He nods.

---Present, SM’s practice room---

     The members are in awe.

“He looks healthier.” Baekhyun.  “Daebak. No eyebag.” Tao. “He looks slim. No more cheek fat?” Xiumin.

     She stares at the person she loves. He is smiling brightly staring at his phone.

“Actor Lu? Mr Luhan? What should we call him?” Chen looks at the members.

“Stop it. Luge is suitable. No complain accepted,” she said.

“Yah, Oh Sehun. Your gf is so… good in trolling. Wanna join us?” Chen pulls Baekhyun closer and smiles.

“Petition for Kim Jongdae to stop pulling people,” Baekhyun rolls his eyes.

     She giggles.

“Sehun ah, we having samgyupsal party tonight. Be sure to come, Young shi,” said the angel-like Chinese member, Lay.

     He nods. She just smiles and bows a bit at the members who going out.

“Ah… I’m happy,” Sehun said leaning on the sofa.

“Me too.”

“Why are you happy?”

“Because you are happy,” she turns her head to face him and smiles.

     He ruffles her hair, “Thank you for coming into my life.”

“Nado.”