I'm back !!!

New world, New life

Ti-Ti , Ti-Ti

A girl woke up by the sound of an alarm clock . She get off her bed and went to do her stuff.After a few minutes , she's ready to go to school . When she got to school,everyone bad mouth her and some even threw things at her.

You see,this girl's name is Park Bom.Nobody likes her because she's different from everybody.Everyone's is either black or brown but Bom's hair is red.The teacher told her to dye it back but that's her natural colour.First grade until now,her face nor hight changes.Nobody likes her,even the teachers.But only one girl be friends with her but that girl die 4 months ago,everybody said that it's her fault that the girl died.But nobody knows if the girl is alive or not,but everybody knows that the girl disappear when she was with Bom.Then they blaim her.....

Bom stay silent until the school end.When she's walking out of school,she saw a lot of girls stood in front of the school gate,but she doesn't care cause she want to go home and enjoy her lonelyness.But......

"YO FREAK!!!!"

'The last one and I'm out....' Bom thought and she turn around with her eyes close.Cause she knows what's gonna happen. [Someone gonna threw an no...more than one eggs at her]

She was waiting for the eggs to hit her but it didn't,she slowly opens her eyes to half ,instead of people laughting,they were silent.Then she opens her eyes fully and saw a tall boy with red hair same as her standing [back facing her] in front of her.She slowly moves next to him and saw his hand raise in front and no sign of eggs any where,next thing she know she was being pulled into a car and drove off somewhere.

The car ride was silent,nobody talked.So she desided to speak first.

"Who are you,and why did you save me..."Bom asked.But his reply was "You'll see."

Bom don't know how many hours has passed cause she was asleep.The boy quietly wake up Bom,When she opens her eyes she was no where in seoul nor korea.

"Where am I....."Bom asked.She was in front of a mansion no bigger than that.It was like a castle.

"Follow me."The boy said but with more a happier tone.So She follow him into the castle.

When she enter the castle,it was like deja vu.It feels like she's been here before.

"Welcome home !!" A beautiful voice said.

Then a woman with red hair same as her and the boy came out .

Than it shoot her.A lot of memories filled into her brain like pouring juice into a cup until it's full.

"y-y-YOU!! Your my..."Then her brain says goodbye to her and everything black out.

 

Bom slowly opens her eyes and notice that she's not at her house.

"Where a-"She suddenly recall what happened and remember the memories.

"I'm....in my house...and I'm not a human.....I'm a demon...."She said.Suddenly someone knock her door.

"Come in."She said.

Then the boy came in holding a cup[of hot choco].He took a seat next to Bom's bed and gave the cup to her.

"So......do you re-" "Of course,your my lovely dongsaeng,Park Chan Yeol."Bom said and smile.

All of a sudden,Chanyeol hugs Bom tightly.

"NOONA~I missed you so much~"He said while hugging Bom.

Bom pat his brother's head and smile . "Me too.."She said.

[Park Chan Yeol is Bom's twin brother.Bom's older than him because she came out first.Bom's mum didn't send him away because Chanyeol's not same as Bom.]

"Well,I see you remember everything..."The woman from just now said.

"Mum."Bom said while smiling.

"Chanyeol ! Stop hugging your sister and go prepare for school."Her mum shouted.

"But muummmm~"Chanyeol said cutely.Then they had a stare down,in the end Chanyeol sighed and went out.

"School??"Bom asked.

"Yes.And you too must go but I had something to tell you."Bom's mum said and took a seat next to Bom.

"So,what are you going to tell me?"Bom asked.

"It's about why I send you away...You see your father wasn't like any athor demon,he holds a power that been passed down from ages to ages,it's called 'The Five Element' "Bom's mum said.

"What??I thought there's only four of them! " Bom said.

"That's why your not safe here until your old enough to control the fifth element." Bom's mum said.

"I get it mum,you send me away because you worry about my safety."Bom said while smiling and hugs her mum.

"Now,go get ready for first day of school." Her mum said and smile,then she left the room.

After her mum's gone,she snapped her fingers but nothing happen then she tried again and fire came out.She snapped again and the fire's gone.She smiled and went to bath.

After bathing she put on a simple oversized t-shirt and jeans and head downstairs.She saw Chanyeol and her mum sitting on the sofa and watching tv,her mum saw her and gasped.

"Bom ! Don't tell me your gonna wear that to school ! And with no make up??"Her mum said.

"Yes I'm wearing this to school,it that a crime??" She asked.

"To our school,it is."Now it's Chanyeol's turn to complained.

"Really ? Just look at you !! "

77980_600.jpg [just imagine he had red hair]

"At school,this is call normal.Plus~it's almost Christmas ! Where's your Christmas spirit??" Chanyeol said.

"But I think we're already late.."She said.

"No,school's starts at 8 and it's only 7 ! Come! I'll help you !" Her mum said and dragged her away.

After a few minutes her mum's done dolling her and they went down.

"Chanyeol are you ready ?"Her mum asked and he nodded.

"Come down Bom."her mum shouted.

"NO! I LOOK REDICULOUS!!!!" Bom shouted.diculously

"Come down NOW !!!!" Her mum shouted.

"FINE!!!"Bom shouted giving up.

Then Bom slowly come down.Chanyeol mouth was wide opened,and her mum was proud of herself.

698820cagw1dnndp8417qj.jpg[she wears this dress]

e74435b3341f69e01fcbf04563c1.jpg[+this hair style]

"Sooo???" she asked.

"I-i-it's beautiful ! Brava ! Perfecto!!!!"Chanyeol shouted.

"Thanks can we go now " I said cutely.

"Kaja!!!"Chanyeol shouted and they bid their goodbyes and went to school.

When they arrived at school,Bom didn't want to go in at first but hearing that Chanyeol gonna be with her for the whole day,she then agreed to go in.When she walked in the school,she notice that everybody wore the same as her[Rediculously]and some others wore even worse and everybody looking at her and her twin brother so she dicided to asked her brother.

"Yo,why are everybody staring at us???" She whispered to him.

"Because your hanging out with one of the exo members." He whispered back.

"E-what??" She whispered.

"You'll see ;p" He whispered back then he took her somewhere.

After a while,we arrived don't know where .

"YO!Chanyeol,over here." Someone shouted.

Then she looked over there and saw 11 boys wearing the same as Chanyeol.

0.jpg