Chapter 7

Finding Miss Perfect

 

Siwon broke the hug and stared at Yoona’s doe eyes. He knew deep inside his heart that he is already into this girl… the girl in front of him… Yoona smiled at him.

 

“Oppa… do you know the answer now?” she asked brightly. Siwon couldn’t help but to stare at her.

 

“I… I… I like you… I don’t know if this is right or wrong… I have to admit… My mind isn’t functioning right, right now. But… but if you don’t like me then… then…I can…” Yoona cut his words by giving him a soft kiss on his lips. She smiled to him and hugged him. “Just like what Taeyeon said…You’ll know you loved that person after you kissed her… I feel something… something I couldn’t explain now…” Siwon thought to himself.

 

“Sica unnie…Thank you… thank you…” Yoona thought to herself as she broke the hug and stared at Siwon. “Oppa… are we now officially together?” she asked excitedly. Siwon couldn’t find a word to say to her so he just nodded and sweetly smiled at her. “Wow… it seems like our love developed in just short time…”

 

“I also don’t know why or how did I fall in love with a stubborn and spoiled brat princess like you…” Siwon joked and Yoona pouted. “Aigoo ah~ I have a cute stubborn and spoiled brat princess.” He said as he pulled her on a hug again.

 

“Oppa ah~ now that you are mine… you… I don’t like you seeing another girl or even talking to other girl behind my back.” Yoon giggled.

 

“But… I’m working at the front desk where a lot of girls need to approach me.” Siwon said. He knew Yoona pouted again for he can feel it. “But don’t worry… even if I meet or even if someone shows interest on me… I won’t fall for it… for I already have a stubborn and spoiled princess named Im Yoona.” Yoona broke the hug and sent Siwon her death glare.

 

“Oppa ah! Stop calling me stubborn and spoiled princess because I’m not…” Yoona protested but Siwon just laughed at her.

 

“Say whatever you wanted to… but you’re my stubborn and spoiled princess who doesn’t care even if she’s already hurting other feelings.” Siwon joked as he pinched Yoona’s cheeks. “I love you…” he mouthed but Yoona seems not to understand.

 

“What did you just said?” Yoona asked as she raised her eyebrow. Siwon just smiled again.

 

“It’s nothing. Don’t mind it.” He said as he hugged her again. They stayed like that for a long time.

 

*****

 

“Good morning.” Yoona sweetly said as she passed by on the front desk. Taeyeon frowned at her.

 

“Isn’t she weird?” she asked Siwon but he didn’t make any reply. His eyes were glued on Yoona again. Taeyeon then turned to Yoona who just sent a wink on Siwon. “Oh my… you two aren’t lovers right?” she asked them but none of them answered her. They just smiled at her.

 

“You’re going out now?” Siwon asked Yoona. All of his attentions are caught by Yoona. He doesn’t care even if other people look at him weird. Well, maybe because he is so in love and couldn’t think of anything right just like with Yoona. She doesn’t care even if the world will judge her. She loves him and it was the very first time she felt it… is something wrong about that?

 

“Yeah, I’ll be off shopping with Sica unnie. We’re also going to meet Yul unnie and Kibum oppa.” She sweetly answered but hearing Kibum’s name made Siwon frowned. Yoona saw that frowned that had just formed on Siwon’s angelic face. She went to him and kissed his lips softly which made Taeyeon and the other staffs who saw that widened their eyes in shock.

 

“Yoong, stop that lovey dovey moment now. Let’s go?” Jessica giggled as she interrupts the sweet moments of them. “You know, people here might get diabetic because of too much sweetness.” She added and that made Yoona sent a death glare on her.

 

*****

 

“I have never seen you like that, Im Yoona.” Jessica started as Yoona started the car engine.

 

“I also don’t know why I acted like that.” She answered as she starts to drive. “Unnie… do you know love at first sight? Or something like that?” she asked and that made Jessica smile.

 

“Yeah, I heard some stories of that love at first sight but I don’t believe on those. Until… one day… I met Donghae oppa… I was completely mesmerized by him. But I think it was just an attraction so that’s still not counted as love at first sight. By the way, why did you ask that?” Jessica asked using her signature high pitch annoyed tone.

 

“So you mean all this time you’re just playing around with him?” Yoona asked again and Jessica sweetly nodded. “I knew it. Jessica Jung Sooyeon never takes a guy seriously. But honestly, you two are good together.”Yoona giggled which made Jessica giggle also.

 

“You pabo, are you trying to change the topic? You haven’t answered my question.” Jessica almost hit her forehead.

 

“Unnie… believe in love at first sight now. That happened on me so you must believe it.” Yoona sweetly smiled and Jessica stared at her.

 

“I don’t know if I still should tell you that he returned. You’re happy now and I don’t want you to worry about anything else. Your happiness means everything to me, Yoona.” Jessica thought to herself as she stared at the happy face of her most favorite dongsaeng, Yoona. Yoona secretly glanced at Jessica and with the thought of Jessica spacing out again, she smiled a little.

 

“Unnie we’re here now.” Yoona excitedly said as she wakes Jessica up. Jessica yawned, she didn’t noticed she already fall asleep while staring at Yoona.

 

“Uh… oww… My head hurts a little. Gosh, why did you let me sleep, you little silly girl” Jessica said as she rubs her head. Yoona just laughed at her until she saw a car almost bump into their’s. She hurriedly runs outside the car.

 

“YAH!” she yelled but that didn’t stop the driver. Until, she spotted a paper which came from that car. Jessica went out on their car and she saw Yoona picking a paper. She went to her and read it with her.

 

***

So you’re happy now, Im Yoona? Enjoy every single little happiness you have now because who knows if one day… those happiness will be replaced by sadness and tons of tears… Good luck!

***

 

After reading the content of the letter Yoona started to feel her hands starts shaking. Jessica on the other side noticed it and hugged her.

 

“Yoong, don’t worry about it. Maybe other people are just pulling another prank on you. You’re Him Yoona… you aren’t supposed to be threaten by those types of words.” She said as she broke the hug and smiled at Yoona.

 

*****

 

“Oppa, don’t tell me you’re dating that rich spoiled brat girl?” Taeyeon asked sounded annoyed. Siwon had been on the hot seat since Yoona left. His co-workers keep asking him about him and Yoona but he didn’t say any single word and just shyly smiled at them.

 

“Choi Siwon, I can tell you’re really a lucky guy. So is she your miss perfect?” Leeteuk asked him and Siwon just shyly nodded.

 

“C’mon, we’re not a mute interpreter or something here. How are we gonna understand you if you keep nodding and smiling, Choi?” Donghae sounded as annoyed as Taeyeon.

 

“Why are you still asking him? You saw them kissing a while ago. You should’ve known the right answer by yourself.” Eunhyuk interrupted them. Eunhyuk was actually listening on their conversation for some quite a while. But he was annoyed at those repeating questions that Siwon didn’t even bother to answer so he came in on their conversation and tried to stop them questioning and questioning him.

 

“And who gave you the right to speak?” Donghae asked him.

 

“Yah! I was annoyed on how you guys keeps repeating question. You guys are just giving yourselves a headache. Do you think he’ll answer it with a yes? Do you guys even know who that Im Yoona is? Of course not, and Siwon basically know who that girl is so he better shut his mouth.” Eunhyuk almost yelled not knowing someone heard it.

 

“So Im Yoona is dating a hotel staff guy? That news is true then…”

 

*****

“Yul unnie!” Yoona greeted Yuri and Kibum brightly as soon as she saw them.

 

“Wow! What’s up with your happy face, Yoong?” Yuri asked her as soon as she saw Yoona’s bright face. Unlike on what she saw last time they’ve met.

 

“She managed to get herself a handsome prince.” Jessica giggled as she approached them.

 

“Unnie ah~ I didn’t tell you to reveal it.”Yoona blushed. On the other side, Kibum felt someone had just turned his heart into pieces. Whether he admit it or not, he still loves her.

 

“Kibum ah~ you should congratulate her too.” Yuri giggled as she turned to Kibum, who is still shocked and hurt.

 

“No need unnie. I should be the one congratulating you two.” Yoona smiled.

 

“Yoona, I always wonder what happened if you had accepted me… even though you already rejected me… nothing’s changed. I still love you… I still and will forever love you.” Kibum thought to himself until he felt someone kissed him on his cheeks.”Yoona…” he says softly. It’s a right timing that Jessica and Yoona are talking too loud and Yuri didn’t noticed what he just said.

 

“So Yoong, when are you going to introduce him to me?” Yuri asked on a serious tone. Jessica smiled widely with the thought of introducing him again on her. “Yah! Lazy Jung what’s up with that wide smile?” Yuri asked, annoyed.

 

“You already met him, Yuri ah~ He was with us during maknae’s party. Remember, the guy named Choi Siwon?” Jessica giggled as Yoona playfully hit her arm. “Yah!”

 

“Unnie ah~ who gave you permission to say blah blah blah words on Yul unnie?” Yoona blushed.

 

“I thought the news article was just a joke. Tell me, did Jessi influence you? You’re type is too far from that guy.” Yuri said almost hit Jessica who couldn’t stop laughing.

 

“She didn’t unnie. I… I… just… felt… it… I…”

 

“She’s in love Kwon Yuri, stop bothering her.” Jessica cut her words. Yoona smiled at her. Jessica knew that it’s hard for Yoona to explain what she feels so instead of long talk she decided to answer it in behalf of Yoona.

 

“There is no way someone will take Yoona away from me. Im Yoona you’re mine. I don’t care about Yuri. Yoona… Im Yoona you belong to me…” Kibum thought to himself again.

 

 

Thank you for continuous support for this fic ^^

Next update's will focus on Yoona and Siwon's past. and mysterious characters to appear.

Please do look forward to it also. :)