Who are You??

Missing Princess

Chapter 2: Who are you??

~ 8 years later... ~

A beautiful girl still sleeping peacefully in her bed, beside her stood a woman with a bucket full of water.

“young lady... if you didn’t wake up in 3 second, you’re going to regret it!!” that woman take a deap breath when the girl didn’t move at all.

“1... 2... 3!!” she pour all the water in that girl body and the girl finally wake up with pout in her beautiful face.

“grandgrand!! Everything wet now!! What’s that for?? I’m still sleepy!!” she look at her bed and her messy room and realize she’s late for school.

“grandgrand I’m lateeeeee!! Kyaaaaaa...” she run to her bathroom and shower as fast as she could. Her grandma just laughing and shook at her clumsy grandaughter.

--- 15 minutes later ---

“i’m late... i’m late... bye y lady!!!” she take her breakfast, teasing her grandma and run as fast as she could to the school.

This is become like a habbit to yiyoung, teasing her grandma everytime she make her mad. But actually, her grandma never mad at her. Her grandma love her so much because she’s the only family she have now.

Everytime yiyoung late for school, her grandma would prepare food for her. That’s one of the example that she really care of her.

When she want to going out, she look at the sky and she knew someone from their world come to the human world. She can feel it but didn’t know if their a good people or bad people.

“I hope everything will be okay...”

*yiyoung pov*

~at school~

“fiuh... I did it!!” when I arrive infront of our school, my face full with sweat already and my uniform a little bit messy. I stood under the big tree and wipe my sweat, after that I fix my uniform and heading to the school office to take my time table.

“yiyoung-ah... over here!!” Kaeun, my only best friend in this school wave at me and I run to her side.

“hello girl... did we have same class??” I look at her time table and found we have a same class for every lesson.

“yeahhhh... we’re in the same class!!” we’re hugging and go to the our first class. The others look at us like we’re crazy people. But fortunately nobody say something bad at us, well it’s not because we’re somekind of queenka but they’re actually scared at kaeun. She’s good at martial arts and everything related to kicking and hitting. She’s beautiful but know how to make people break one or two bones. Hahahaha.

“did you late again?? You bring breakfast again...” kaeun took one of my bread and eat it. She loves everything my grandgrand make.

“I thought school start next week so I didn’t set my clock” we eat peacefully until the most annoying girl in this school come and annoy us. They call herself queenka in this school because her parents own the school. She and her two minions always walking together and annoy us.

Sometimes it’s working and make kaeun mad and made us get detention. Well all of the detention belong to the kaeun and I just follow her because she always protect me. When we got detention, it’s mean the queenka a.k.a kim marie or her minions need to get their nose or eyes done again. You know what I mean right?? Hehehehe...

“iuuhhh... look at them!! Eat like a pig... hahahaha” our classmates start whispering and waiting if kaeun will explode again or not. She keep eating like no one around her and make marie mad at us. Well... why would she mad?? She’s so weird

“cih... I hope the two of you get kicked out from this school!!” the queenka finally leave us when our homeroom teacher come.

“I'm glad you didn't explode in first day...” I look at kaeun who still busy eat my bread.

“Thanks to your grandma who made this heavenly food... my anger dissapear when I eat it... hehehehe...” we're start talking and look at our teacher who busily tell us to do a good job this year.

Oh yeah... we have same class with the famous queenka in the first day!! But luckly our homeroom teacher is the most nice teacher in this school, eventought she's scary sometimes. she didn’t care if this school belong to your family or this land belong to your great great granpa. All she care if you got a good grade or really really bad grade.

~skip... school’s over~

“let’s go home now!! I’m tired and starving!! Let’s go eat somewhere?? Pleaseeee...” I want to spend more time with her because we didn’t see each other for a month already. I miss her so much.

“okay... okay... but your going to treat me okay??!!” I smile at her and hit her shoulder.

“cih... okay... okay!!” we’re walking happily to the bus stop but we’re stopped when there’s a group of boys block our way.

*Yiyoung pov end*

------------------------------

The sky looks so dark and in the mountain, and theres a bright light shining between the old trees in the mountain. when the light dissapear, 7 handsome male with eyes closed appear between the trees.

"can I open my eyes now?? I'm dizzy hyung!!" the younges one, start whining to his oldest friend. nobody seems brave enough to open their eyes, but one of them start feeling annoying and open his eyes. he look at his left and right and smirk at his friends who still close their eyes.

well it's not their fault!! if someone use a portal, everything you see spinning and show you a weird thingy. close your eyes it's the best thing you can do if you didn't want to see something weird or feel dizzy.

"I think you guys should open your eyes!! I think we're in human world already..." the second younger from the group start walking and concentrate to feel if someone have a different energy or big power around.

"I think I can feel her presence, but it's a little bit from here." he told his friends and sit in the ground.

"let's go then... we can't use teleportation now. that old man told us it's really danger if human see us use power here" their leader finally talk after didn't feel dizzy anymore. their finally walking and try to found the princess.

After walking here and there, they finally can feel the girl presence more strong than before. From afar, they see two girls walking together and they can feel one of them have a really strong power.

"I think that's her..." they're waiting the two girls until they reach them.

When the two girls finally stood infront of them, the boys blocked they're way and look at one particular girl.

“who are you??” kaeun think they’re a somekind of gangster and get ready to protect herself and yiyoung.

“easy girl... we want to talk with her... our princess” one of the boys start talking and take one step forward and stood infront of his friends.

“princess?? What princess?? Just tell me who are you!!” kaeun start screaming and ready to punch that boy but yiyoung stop her.

“are you probably her guard??” another boys look at kaeun with serious tone.

“guard?? What do you mean?? She’s my friend” kaeun finally speak to them, she didn’t want to make kaeun get into trouble again.

“I’m happy to hear your voice princess yiyoung... let me introduce my self my name is sunggyu and they’re woohyun,sungyeol, myungsoo, hoya, sungjong and dongwoo” sunggyu introduce his friend one by one to yiyoung but yiyoung feel weird because he knows her name.

“how did you know her name?? And stop calling her princess you weirdo people!!” kaeun took yiyoung hand and try to run away from them but myungsoo move so fast and stop them.

“how did you...” yiyoung look at myungsoo with wide eyes and didn’t realised sunggyu make kaeun unconscious already with his power and told dongwoo to hold her.

sunggyu give a sign to hoya and the others, they're looking if there's people around and holding hand. If people see them right now, they must be thinking the boys do something bad, because one girl unconscious and a boy hold another wrist.

after took a deap breath and concentrate, Hoya use his power and make the group dissapear to the forest, the place when nobody around can disturb them.


Thank you for everyone who read tis story...

hehehehe...

don't forget to leave a comment...

I'm not a good writer so I need everyone comment...

 

hehehehe...

^^