Chapter 1

Anti or Lover?

Yoona climbed to the stage. She smiled to Sunny but Sunny look worried. Yoona grab the microphone from Yesung's hand.

"Hi, everybody! I'm Yoona and I'm telling you that Super Junior is trash!" She shouted. People cheering for her. She looked at all of Super Junior's member. They all looked sad and ashamed but one is missing......

Suddenly someone grab Yoona's wrist. Yoona turn around to see the one who holding her wrist tight.

"Ah!!! Lee Donghae!" Yoona laugh. Donghae doesn't look sad instead he looked really energic. Yoona realize that Donghae's lips and hers will soon touch each other. "Yoona, I like Y--"

"Yoona!!! Wake up!" Sunny scream on Yoona's ears. Yoona awake, shocked by everything.

"Sunny.... Why we are here? A couples second before, we are in concert!" Yoona said. Sunny laughed.

"Pabo girl! You are dreaming. What are you dreaming, huh?" Sunny asked. Yoona gulped remembering her dream. 'Yoona, I like Y--' She remembered. Yoona stared Sunny.

"Okay, I'll tell you but don't laugh!" Yoona warned. Sunny nodded.

"I'm dreaming that we are in a Super Junior's concert and I take Yesung's microphone and say that Super Junior is a loser but.... but." Yoona stopped, she was feare that Sunny will .

"But what Yoong? That's okay, I'll never laugh on you!" She crossed her arm.

"But then Donghae almost kissed me and he say 'I like Y--' It was too dark!" Yoona said it fastly. Sunny giggled, not trying to laugh hard. "Maybe.... You are destinied for him!" Sunny smiled evilly. 

"Haha.... That's a rubish! I'll never like Super Junior and Lee Donghae!" She grinned. Sunny laugh. 

"What's funny?" Yoona asked her best friend.

"It was funny to imagine Donghae kissed you. Hahaha...." Sunny laughed. Yoona throw Sunny her pillow. 

"It was a dream, a nice dream that turn into a nightmare!" Yoona remembering her dream again. She shivered. 'That dream is a total fool!' She thought. 

"Hey, dreams come true, you know?" Sunny friend.

"No! I bet they don't know me and I don't want to know them too!" Yoona's cold atittude apeared.

"It's up to you.... Idols can fall for a normal person like us, you know?" Sunny rubbed her eyes. Yoona nodded but then she shaked her head.

"So what's your problem? Visiting me at seven?" She asked.

"Hello.... We will have a charity program tomorrow!" Sunny knocked Yoona's head. 'Ah.... I forget about that.'  Yoona thought. They will having a charity program for teenage. Sunny said there will be idols in that program.

"So who is that idol?" Yoona asked Sunny again.

"I'm not sure but some of them say it was a really famous idol." Sunny claps her hands.

Yoona nodded and asking. "Who's that idol?'

___________________________________________              ____________________________________________

(A/N): Sorry, if it was too short >_< This is only the begining of all! So I'll promise for shocking chapter next! (^_^)