CH 01 : I miss you..

I'm all about you, Xiumin : Season2

 

 

Dear All my friends,

 

It’s been so long I didn’t put any update, sorry.

Regarding the situation that our two leading actors left… T^T ….my plot can’t continue… I’m sorry, my heart hurts so bad. I was so concentrated to make it KrisMin. But then I re-writed it to LuMin… and now what? I don’t know how to continue no more. I’m sorry for all my friends who keep waiting. I will go back to my hell long fiction as soon as I can make up my mind… but I’m not sure if it will come out anytime soon. Still, I love to write about Xiumin so much,  I’ll put a short fiction for each event..  it will be just Xiumin and all his dongsaengs... Hope you like it… :))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ What is he doing in there?..” ..tall boy with his super white teeth muttered asking his close friend Baekhyun when he didn’t see his big brother come out of his own room since the morning.

“ who knows.. just hope he is fine…” ..black hair boy sighed hardly, looked further to Tao and Lay while the two boys were just laying on the floor.. didn’t budge even once since the news came out….

“ what the hell is this…” …Chen murmured by himself looking at all his M-members…

Suho who sat quietly for the whole time stood up…

“ I will check on him..” ..heading to Xiumin’s bedroom, but before he could knock, the door was pulled open.

“ what?..” the big brother asked calmly, nothing showed on his face.. no sadness, no worry.. no nothing..

“..oh…just… I just want to ask if you are hungry.. It’s noon and you didn’t have breakfast yet…” the leader smiled sweetly to his oldest member…

“ it’s ok.. I’m not hungry..” answered just that then walked pass all the boy through the kitchen, with all nine pairs of eyes watching his every action..

“ Hyung… are you alright?...” ..poker face second maknae asked his big hyung..

Xiumin just nodded rapidly to the question, looked backat Kai who was asking and all his beloved brothers, then give out his symbolic crook smile…

“ what’s wrong with you guys? I’m fine.. it’s not that someone die or what…” smiled to all the boys.. walked to sit nearby the group, put the water bottle on the floor relaxingly…

“ You guys.. don’t act like this. We promised him right? We will do fine even he is not here..” … told all of them there… some of them nodded.. and some just kept quiet…

“ Yixing-ah..Tao-yah.. don’t be like this… come to hyung, come here.. Jongdae-ah..you too, come here ” gestured his pale hand to all his M-members…

Three boys slowly walked up to his big brother and sat around the hyung.

“ kiddos… you understand, right?..” asked the first question to the three members, all of them nodded..

“ Lu-ge is really sick.. still he forced himself to go on the Beijing concert with us for the last time, it’s a good memory, right?” again the tree boys nodded, so all K-members…

“ He didn’t not mean to leave us, so don’t ever think bad about hyung.. arassoe?”..with the words, raised his hands patted all those heads with love…

At the moment Tao started to cry..

“ Hyung…..why this happened to us…why they had to leave…. why?”…big baby bursted his emotion, beautiful tears tailed down non stop .

Xiumin looked at him, understand Tao is too young to accept everything with all the reasons those could be. The boy was even worse at the time when Kris left, he threw a fit,shouted in angry,cursed and even called Kris a traitor…but when he went back to the old dorm, he sat and cried on Kris’s bed… so they immediately needed to move to new dorm as it is…..

“ Tao-ya… cry as much as you want, hyung won’t tell you to stop, ok?.. but this hyung will never leave..” ..touched his chest met all the boys’ eyes..

“ I won’t leave even all of you leave me… I’ll be right here looking after you all, be this EXO’s mat-hyung till the end of my life..” … smiled warmly.. and all K-members smiled too…

“ Luhan too, Yifan too... they still love you… they are still EXO in my heart, nothing changes.. they have their own reason to leave.. and we have our own reason to stay…” …pulled M-maknae into his warm embrace…

“ I’ll do it..I will be Luhan for you if you want to play… I will be Yifan for you if you want to practice or shop or whatever…so.. don’t be sad no more ok?”…tighten his arms.. Lay also joined the hug..Chen too…and other six boys hugged them….

“ I am as the big brother..I can’t do much, I’m sorry.. but I can promise that I will stay… for good..”… he felt his voice was shaking too, his tears tried hardly to show… but well.. he is hyung-nim.. to hold it in… it’s not that difficult….

They hugged like that for a while till Tao stopped crying…

“ ok!!.. now!!…what are we gonna do?!...” …Chanyeol broke the silence, tried to lift up the mood… Kai looked at him and tried to help..

“ right!..should we have chicken?!!...” …shouted with his innocent smile…. Sehun watched his friends and offered another menu..

“ I want to have Jajjangmyoen!!..” …waved his hand in the air.. all the hyungs laughed at him…

Suho felt all relief at the sight, nudged Xiumin’s arm and whispered…

“ If I was to know that they will listen to you this well ..tsk.. tsk..” teased the big hyung… Xiumin grinned and teased back..

“ They always listen to me.. it’s only you that they never pay attention to…lol…” .. while all of them cheered in agree…

They had their first meal of the day together. All the boy had better expression since their big hyung promised to be with them…

Lay got back to his guitar with Chen sang along, Tao played with Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun being noisy as usual, Kai already took a nap and Suho discussed something about music with DO. Xiumin smiled to what he saw..

“ I’m going to gym…”… told the pack then walked back to his bedroom…the moment he stepped in, he saw his phone vibrated crazily like it’s going to burst.. sighed as he knows who is calling…

“ ..why all my boys cried for this idiot.. tsk!..” … grabbed his phone..

“ what’s it? I’m going to gym..” told the other end coldly…

“ Mingsoek-ahhhhhhh…. What’s wrongggggg? You didn’t answer my call for hours, I’m sooooooooo worried…” …. The same old voice of his best friend…. Xiumin breathed out hardly, tried to control his anger…

“ what’s wrong??… you dare asking?? you jerk!!! The wrong thing is you are not here!! The wrong thing is my baby cried over a stupid like you!! The wrong thing is Yixing’s guitar is crying all over the dorm!!! Everything is wrong!! You bad guy!! And I had to clean all your mess!!”….he was really trying… to keep his voice down tho…

“ I’m sorry Minseok-ah.. but they already knew all situations.. I don’t think this matter will cause any problem to them…” his voice sounded upset…

Xiumin bit his lips and sighed…

“ why don’t you just call them then? I’m the one understands everything, I don’t need explaination.. but the boys.. they still need you..”…actually…he didn’t want to scold Luhan like this.. he also wanted to talked to his best friend in a nice way… but think about those sad faces and tears, it got him a bit temper.. while Luhan just kept silent…

“ sorry Luhan, I shouldn’t get mad at you… it’s not your fault anyway…” …apologized as he sensed that his words hurt Luhan’s feeling…

“ No.. you are right… I should call them… well, I’m sorry.. I just miss you, so I didn’t think it through..”.. and both fell in silence for minute… before the elder broke the awkward moment…

“ good.. call them then.. say that you are fine, and you will see them soon.. tell them to be good..and you miss them…” …smiled to no one as he told what his brothers wanted to hear… he heard a soft laughter from the end of the line…

“ arassoe… hyung-nim is really serious when it comes to his dongsaengs.. I’ll call them… just want to check on you.. want to see if you will feel a tad bit sad when I officially left … tsk!.. now that you are not..” …sulking by himself.

Xiumin smiled warmly, raised the phone in front of him, changed to video call mode..

“ look here, you idiot…” … looked at Luhan’s silly face that appeared ridiculously with his bed-head and bloated face but painted with his big cheesy smile..

“ I’m not sad at all that you left.. I wish that soon you will sleep without taking pills, wish that your headache will disappear, wish that you won’t get allergic easily when you have enough rest… I wish for the better for you… it’s not that you die or anything that I need to be sad…”…told what he thought and Luhan just listen with his smile…Xiumin also let out a small grin…

“ but one thing is right…. can’t deny it…. I miss you…” …lowered his gaze when he said it, pressed his lips together tried to act all fine….

“….” No respond from Chinese boy so Xiumin needed to looked up and founded that the black hair boy are in tears…

“ what?.. you?.. crying?.. sorry...” …wondered if he said something wrong… but Luhan shook his head in deny…

“ ani Minseok-ah… just… I miss you…I miss you too…so much… my heart hurts..” ..raised his arm shedding the tears away….

The older boy brew the air out, tried not to be emotional…

“ that’s it… I’m not there to wipe out the tears for you.. stop crying by yourself this time, Babo.. I’m hanging up now.. so you can call the others…bye..” …hurriedly put the end to the conversation, dropped the phone .. used his backhand wipping his own tears those started trailing down his cheek…

“ that’s  it, Babo-ya.. wipe your tears.. and I will  wipe mine…” ….

Then laid down on the bed, waited till the tears stopped…

“ it’s not time to cry, Minseok-ah…” told himself that, and his phone vibrated again…looked at it, hesitated to pick it up… it vibrated and stopped a few times…

“ don’t know what to talk to you…” …faced down the phone as he looked away…

but it vibrated again…

“ …” ..he slid screen to answer but didn’t say anything, wait till the other end let out a word…

“ .. hey…”… the deep low voice greeted as usual…

“ I thought you won’t pick up my call… it’s relief…” …the same voice continued, the listener could tell that the talker probably was smiling right now...

“ I planned not to pick up…” the calm voice answered…. He was happy inside.. this person called him often, showed up often… but the time can’t be predicted…

“ I saw the news of Luhan…” … he started to the point…

“ ..just saw?... I thought you talked to him already..” …he knew the two friends never lose contact…

“ well, that doesn’t matter… I’m worried about you…” …his voice said so…

“ I’m fine, Yifan… not that he suddenly left today or yesterday.. we all set our mind to that.. even some are still crying.. but that’s just as expected...” … told what’s exactly happened…

“ I’m glad you are ok…” ….his warm voice continued… the conversation is nothing but his concern for Xiumin…

“ don’t mind me… but how are you? settle down with any agency yet?..” … he wasn’t sure if he should ask this… but Kris is a friend…what’s wrong if he cares…

And he heard a long deep breath from the giant…

“not yet… not that easy … seems like my dream to get you out is still so far..” …he laughed but it sounded more in pain….

“ it’s ok.. I won’t leave.. here is not a jail, don’t need you to bail me out…lol…” ..tried to joke around.. Kris let out a small laughter too..

“ even you said that.. I still need to get you out anyway, before you develop any disease, like that jerk Luhan..lol…” …couldn’t help to refer third person…

“ haha..i’m not weak, you know it.. by the way.. did you meet with Luhan yet? How is he? Get any better?” …even Luhan didn’t tell him about his real condition but he hope Kris will be honest to him…

“ I went to his house once after Beijing concert when you guys went back to Seoul, he still need IV and sleeping pill to adjust his condition…he should get a lot better by now…” …told frankly…

“..umm…but he ain’t looking like better just now.” ..the elder replied….

“ so he did call you for good… wow…and you seems so worry over him…” …sounded like this giant was sulking too..

The elder chuckled, shook his head as he thought of Kris's pouting face..

“ as much as I’m worried about you, Babo..” …to say it .. he think Kris’s situation is more critical….

“ Yifan…don’t be so stressed, ok?.. I can’t be at ease if you get sick too…”…he really wanted to pat that broad shoulder if the person was here….

“ I miss you.. Minseok-ah… I’ll be fine just because you tell me to…lol…” …told his feeling and made a joke…

Xiumin smiled again..

“ I’m going to gym…I’ll see you in a week, right?...” … confirmed his thought…

“ I’ll try to make it…just hope that my rival won’t show up there too…” …laughed as he couldn’t image if Luhan will use his method to see Xiumin in Shanghai…

“ who cares… we all are friends.. I hope to see you two..” …giggled cutely..

Kris smiled at the sound, he could picture that cute shy smile of his beloved one..

“ bad guy.. you are two timing.. tsk!...” …

“ it’s up to you to be good enough so I can choose one….alright…I’m hanging up now.. see you!!” …said good bye in cheer….

He knows…he will meet the two of them…

Back to the last day Kris was with them in China…after the performance ended… the tall giant grabbed Xiumin’s hand and dragged him away from all the boys…

“ Minseok-ah… listen to me.. I’m in hurry, ok?..” … the Chinese leader looked really in rush tho..

“ well… what is it? It looks like you just burn down a house..”…the eldest smiled while using the tissue wipping his face…

“ I need to leave now…”…with the word he pulled Xiumin in his bear hug…

“ did you really burn a house??...”…the short boy convinced himself that…

“ I can’t explain the details.. I didn’t even know that it’ll be this fast....” .. tall leader whispered to Xiumin’s ear, tighten his embrace…

“ of cause you can’t stop the fire after 4 minutes burning…” …he really thought that tho..

“ I’m not kidding Minseok-ah.. I can’t go back with you now…I’m sorry…the news should come out by tomorrow or the next day… but you need to believe in me.. ok?..” .. broke the hug and stared into Xiumin’s eyes…

Small boy still couldn’t figure our what’s his friend was talking about…

“ what’s wrong Yifan… you said you need to go back to see your mom.. it’s ok.. we will meet in Seoul..”..the elder pushed that thick chest slightly to make more room between them…

But again Kris pulled him in.. hugged the small figure with all his might…

“ I love you.. Minseok-ah.. I love all of them…I don’t expect others to understand.. but you… I trust you…” …his phone ring disturbed the conversation, but the tall boy didn’t seem to care..

“ believe in me.. I’ll come get you one day…” …with the words, he broke the hug.. took a quick peck on Xiumin’s lips then ran away…

The eldest stood there confused with what’s just happened..

“ from now till tomorrow morning.. it’s not even 24 hours… I think he is a lil bit overacted..”..wipped his lips by the hand.. walked back to the group..

Luhan stood there waiting for him..

“ did you just talk to Yifan?.. what did he say?...” ..it’s a bit strange.. Luhan’s voice sounded panic…

“ nothing.. he just need to leave now to see his mom… he probably worry about the rumor that he didn’t go back with us…whatever.. let’s go, I’m tired…” ..pushed Luhan’s back to get in the van…

And he realized the next day that… it was the last time Kris talked to him as EXO’s member…

..

...

 

To be continued..^ ^,