Luhan

Back to Luhan

"Lao Gao, what am I going to do? What if I screw the presscon? What if I can't do it? What if I introduce myself as Exo's Luhan?" Luhan asked as he tries his best to regain his composure on the way to Miss Granny's presscon. It would be his first time to publicly introduce himself as Luhan - the actor rather than being a member of Exo. 

 

His friend heaved a sigh, looking at Luhan with so much concern. Lao Gao then dialed someone on his phone. Luhan looking outside the car's window, fidgeting on his seat, anxious and nervously thinking about what is about to happen when he face the public solo. 

 

"Here, someone wants to talk to you. I know what you need, Lu." Lao Gao said, motioning Luhan to take his phone. Luhan was hesitant to take the call. He doesn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment but when he saw the familiar number on his friend's phone screen, he took it. 

 

Before Luhan even says hello, "Hyung..." that voice hit home, the home Luhan lived in for almost five years. "Hyung." And with that familiarity, Luhan felt a tear rolled down his face. The person on the other line is no other than the person that Luhan misses the most, the person he'll always think of, the person he will never learn to forget and let go and the person he will never get tired of loving - Sehun. 

 

"Sehun-ah." Luhan's voice a whisper, he's trying himself to contain his emotions. His voice shaking, tears are welling up his eyes. "Sehun-ah," Luhan repeated, hugging the phone closer to his ear, feeling the seconds. "I miss you so much, Sehun." Luhan said letting every syllable of his words linger in Sehun's ear. 

 

Sehun lets out a heavy sigh and assured Luhan, "Hyung, don't worry ok? It will be the same..." but Luhan was so quick to reply, "No! It will never be the same. I won't be with the members...I won't be with you," Luhan couldn't keep it in  anymore and just let his emotions flow in sobs. 

 

"Hyung please don't cry. You know I'll be always with you no matter what...just remember that. Ok? Please tell me that you'll be ok." Sehun's words made Luhan feel more assured, more secured and all the memories that they shared on stage together - the looks from across, those playful gestures, hugs, whispers and Hunhan posters lighting up the concert halls along with their hearts made Luhan believe in himself and shrug all negative thoughts. 

 

"I love you, hyung..." 

 

"I love you too, Sehun-ah. Thank you."

 

 

 

Luhan faced the public with his familiar eye smile making every single person in the conference happy and relieved that he is okay. Well, more than okay.