Prologue; The meeting.

When Their World Collide.

 

Dani just walked out of the principal's office with her brother. She got expelled again. This school was her third school this year.

She heard her brother let out a sigh. 

"It's the third time..."

"Mianhae, oppa. But, that guy started it first. He said that my family is a bunch of monsters--"

"I get it, I get it. Now, it's time to find you a new school."

Dani nodded. She knew it was her fault too. But, she really hates it if someone dare to insult her family. Her brothers aren't like her. It's because Dad trained her so hard to become fearless and strong. But people kept blaming her family. 


Choi Dani's mother died when she was 5. Since then, she lives with her dad and her three brothers. Her dad work as a martial arts intructor. She was trained since small. That's why her strength is 'jangnan aniya'. All of her three brothers already graduated from school. Only the third one is studying at a university. The rest are already working. Dani is a first year high school student. And the only daughter in the household. She always got into fights, not because she's rebelling or what, but she's just defending the victim. It wasn't her fault that all those fight started but yet... people always mistook her as the bad one. Her appearance isn't that tomboyish. It's just that she wore simple and ungirly clothes. She doesn't own those cute gown and lacy dresses because her Dad wouldn't buy it. A life without a mother sure is hard.

This time, she decided. Choi Dani is gonna make a change! 

She was tired from all the insults that were given to her. She was sick of the dull life of not having friends, you mean girl friends. Soohyun and Kangjun were her only friends. Only because they also train at her Dad's martial art centre.


The Choi's household were eating dinner.

"Which school this time?" Dad asked.

"Daehan Minguk HS." Jimin, the first brother replied.

Dad nodded. Suddenly, Jaehyun, the second brother asked Dani,

"Will you be okay this time, Dani?"

"I will. Besides, I'm going to change myself."

All of the guys stared at her shockingky.

"Seriously?!" They all asked.

"Yes duh... I'm sick of being tomboyish and changing school. I'm gonna re-start everything at the new school." Dani declared her decision.

 

It's true. She was sick of that. And she always wanted to have girl friends. Girls were scared to approach her. There was even a rumor which said that she's from a mafia group during her middle school. Hahaha...

 

"Whose fault tho I became like this?" Dani sarcastically asked everyone.

They were all quiet. 

"But still... you can change, right?" Junwoo, her third brother asked.

"Arasso. Now finish your dinner. I want to clean up."

"Nae~~" They all hummed happily.


Tomorrow was the day. A new fresh kickstart. Choi Dani is going to change!

Dani was at her room, checking her uniform and books. She's all prepared. She was doing a checklist.

► Don't get into fights.

► Act shy, nice. Be girly. Talk softly. Always put on a sweet :).

► Don't talk to guys. Stay away from them.

"Done!" She cheered. "I'm all ready for tomorrow!"

"Ummm... excuse me..."

"Ah.. kekeke.."

"Hehehe...."

She was practicing to speak more girly. 

"Choi Dani, you must speak soft. Do not speak loudly and ungirly. Always be shy. Arasso?" She spoke to herself.

Then Dani switched off the light and dozed off to dreamland, hoping to have a good start tomorrow.


The next day.

"Dad! Jimin oppa, Jaehyun oppa, and Junwoo oppa! Good morning~" Dani greeted them with a sweet smile that could charm any guys.  Yes, Dani is pretty. People don't even notice that because they all were scared of her.

"Morning sunshine." her brothers greeted her back.

Dani ate a toast with butter spread and drank a cup of hot lemon tea; which was her favourite.

"I'm going now ~ Bye." She bidded goodbye to them and put on her shoes. 'Ah it feels new ~' she thought.

She then took her leave.

"Ah... she seems different." Jimin said.

"Hm, if I weren't her brother I'd fall for her. Keke." Jaehyun joked as he drank his coffee.

Dad glared at him. "I wouldn't take you as my son in law." All of them laughed.

-

Dani was waiting for the subway train. While waiting, she put on her pink earphone, ( to look girly ) and listen to her favourite songs. 

The train arrived.

There were many people and it was crowded. A sea of people went in; like a tidal.

Dani could barely breath. She found herself pushed to the door. When suddenly,

 

guy, pulled her hand and pinned her. She was... speechless.

 

She looked up, and...

'OH MY GOD IS THIS MY GUARDIAN ANGEL CAUSE-' 

His face was close to Dani's. Her cheek went red and her heart was pounding madly as if it were about to jump out from its place.

"Umm.... thank you?" Dani thanked him awkwardly.

"Sure, no problem." He smiled. He was wearing the uniform same as Dani's.

"Daehan Minguk HS?"

"Yeah. Are you a first year? Never seen you before."

"Oh.. yea... I just transferred today." She rubbed her nape.

"Oh nice to meet you." He smiled again. 'That killer smile..' Dani thought.

 

There was a girl besides them. She was from another school maybe since her uniform is different.

It seemed weird, cause that girl kept shaking and trembling. Her face was pale and there was tears in her eyes. 'Is it because of the train?' Dani thought.

When suddenly, she saw a 'hand' groping the girl's .

"Ah.............."

"Why?" Taeyong asked Dani.

Immediately Dani pushed Taeyong to the side, and went to grab the 'hand' that was touching the girl. 

She pulled the ert and twisted his hand. Everyone in the train stared at them shockingly eventho they was barely breathing. Even Taeyong was shocked by the sudden behaviour. 

"You f**king byuntae!!" Dani shouted and punched the old man's cheek.

The girl that was molested cried immediately. 

"If I find you doing this again, I'll kick your old man. Get it?!" And then she let go of the ert. The ert went away through the crowd.

"Aish gae sekiyah!**" Dani cursed. 

She turned and calmed the girl down.

"Shh... Don't cry. That byeongshin is gone now."

"Unnie... thanks......"

"Aniyo, I'm just a first year." Dani smiled. Taeyong just stared at them.

"Jinjja? Then you're my friend now... Thank you so much for saving me."

The train stopped. They arrived at the station.

"Can you give me your number?" The girl asked.

"Sure." 

She took out her phone and dialed the number as Dani said. 

"I'll message you later! Bye!"

She ran off.

"Wow... I just witnessed a drama in the early morning already." Taeyong said jokingly.

"Oh I forgot about you completely. Um can I ask you a favor? Can you keep this incident as a secret?" Dani pleaded.

"Why?"

"I need to take care of my image since I'm new! Well I gotta go now, bye!"

"Wait we're from the same--"

"Sorry I can't go to school with a guy plus a good looking one like you!" She then ran off, leaving Taeyong dumbfounded.

But well.... Dani didn't know what was awaiting for her.

 

 

 

Taeyong smirked as he took out his phone from his pocket and played the 'drama' he recorded before.

 

To be continued lovelies ~

*son of a bxtch