Fifth anniversary

The Father Who Cant Be With His Son Now.

Luhan and ______ had been dating for almost 5 years now. They really loved each other alot 

Luhan had always wanted a little boy. But _____ is not prepared to be a mother yet.

They had a serious arguement. A few days before their fifth anniversary together.

Luhan: please ______, you know i've always wanted a little boy.

You: i'm not ready to have a child yet, please dont force me.

Luhan: more than 4 years i've been patient and i've always waited for you to be ready. But you are still telling me to wait? You selfish women.

Luhan walks away

You: hey! That's not fair on me, you're selfish too 

You cry 

Their 5th anniversary is coming up in a few days and luhan wanted give you a motorbike he secretly bought for you and to apologize 

Luhan: ______ i'm so sorry about being an idiot please forgive me, it's our fifth anniversary today.

You: it's okay baby. I forgive you. Just give me more time. I promise you that you will be a father 

Luhan: thank you honey. I got you something.

You: oh what is it? 

Luhan: do you remember the motorbike you've always wanted? 

You: oh no are you serious Lu? 

Luhan: yeah i bought it for you, so you don't have to take that stupid bus anymore everytime you go to work 

You: thank you so much baby! I love you! 

Luhan: come, lets go ride on it. I'll take you to the beach where we first met 

You: alright lets go 

They met at the suffers beach santa cruz during a beach party and fell inlove at first sight

Luhan was speeding at 120mph 

Luhan: this is fun isn't it? 

You: no slow down Lu you're scaring me!

Luhan: then tell me you love me.

You: fine i love you. Slow down! 

Luhan: give me a big hug,______. 

You hug him.

Luhan: could you take this helmet off me and put it on you? Its really bugging me. 

The next day, you woke up in a intensive care unit. She was told that they rammed into a road divider and Luhan died on the spot 

The truth is that halfway down the road, Luhan realized his brakes weren't working he didn't want to tell you. Instead he had you say to him i love you and let him feel you one last time, then he had you wear the helmet so that you would live even though it meant he would die.

A few days later you were shifted out of intensive care unit and found out you are pregnan with Luhans child.

After you left the hostpital, you went to pick up Luhans belongings and found his diary.

Right before he died, he wrote the following

6/5/2014

Ever since i dated _____, i've always wanted a little boy. I'd dream all day about raising him up as a bright and wonderful child. All these years i've been thinking for a suitable name and now i know the perfect name for him. _______ would be nice, and i'm sure ______ will love it too. Then i can call both of them _____! 

The arguement today really hurt me. I've realised today that ________ is more important than anyone else in my life and i shouldn't have screamed at her like that. It doesn't matter anymore whether i have a child or not, i'll be happy as long as ________ and i will be together till the end. 

I hope she'll forgive me once she recieves my big gift. I cant wait to give it to her! I know i couldn't have afford it if i didnt work 2 months on overtime. 

She'll kill me if i told her that.

Gotta go, love you diary, and love you ______. 

In the end, she gave birth to a child. The child was a baby boy. 

 

 

The real guys name is David and the girls name is Samantha. 

                                       R.I.P David

And i hope your all good now Samantha.