◇THE WINNERS EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!

Designer Extraordinaire ◇ Graphic Contest | CHECK OUT THE WINNERS!!!

Hola! I'm back to announce the winners!!!

so let's get straight to the winners. I know you don't want to read my blabbering so I put the rest of my things at the bottom if you want to read about my absence, etc. lol.

But first, good news! Ther are two first place winners, three seconds and two thirds. LOL i know im funny loolll. but tbh, I gave points and at last I couldn't choose between the same scores so yeah~ here you go!

and btw, me and my friend vanila (I asked her to choose her fav too bcz she's just so precious ^^ ) we chose our favorites so 50 points go to each of our favorites. yep.

THIRD PLACES!!!

Melie, prompt 9

creamysiles, prompt 15

2ND PLACES!!!

Royalkim, prompt 16

Melie, prompt 9

ahemimothy, prompt 15

FIRST PLACES!!!

ahemimothy, prompt 16

oh dear, you are definitely an extraordinary designer! I loved this entry, and tbh, I couldn't find any noticable flaw in it. I just admire your skill and taste. *le squeal*

I hope to see you around even more! congrats!

sedbau, prompt 4

This entry was brilliant, and I gave scores based on how perfectly sth was done, and even I didn't know who was the winner until at last I calculated the scores. and yep, you were one of the two winners. I gave scores very fairly, and i'm glad you got to be one of the top participants cuz your entry is wonderful. *nods* congrats!

Favorite entries (these entries are chosen based on our personal taste, not scores, etc.)

MY FAV ENTRY

baechimi, prompt 16

VANILA'S FAV ENTRY

xx_kiss, prompt 3

to claim your prizes, simply pm me. thanks! <3

Extra: WHAT HAPPENED TO ME DURING THESES 3 MONTHS?

I will summerize it for you: study, exams, bad luck, misery, and misery

OTL

yeah, so I won't get into the details, but I sincerely apologize for my absense and the lateness of announcing the results.

congrats to all! Even many of those who didn't get a place had good scores and are winners in my eyes.

thank you all for joining and viewing my contest. *hugs*