dreams

Just like the sea

Taeyeon's pov 

Here i am again strolling along the beach, longing for company to ease my loneliness. Since we dont have any schedule for tomorrow, my members either went out for a date or spend their time with their families. So im left here all alone, as always the loner. I pulled my hoodie and lowered my snapback, i know its 11.30 at night already but i cant risk being spotted by netizens or my name would be in the articles tomorrow. Suddenly, i felt a presence following me, i looked back and saw a middle aged man holding a bottle of liquor. 

" Arent you girls generation's taeyeon? It must be my lucky day. good body, pretty face, such complexion. " the man said eyeing me from head to toe. Suddenly the memory, of that stage performance, when she was pulled by a man off stage flashed into my mind. I felt a tingling feeling going up my spine. I started to panic, like an animal trapped in headllights, i stood there, not knowing what to do. 

"It's cold out here girl, we should go somewhere inside." the man said smiling like a ert.  " ah ah ahjusii, what are you doing?" i said after gaining back my senses. In that instant, he grabbed my right hand and started pulling me away. i struggled to free my hand and started shouting " PLEASE LET GO OF ME . WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? HELP! HELP!" not knowing what to do next i kept on shouting, kicking and pulling myself away from him. All of a sudden, i felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek, at that time i almost lost conscious, i fell to the ground and i saw a man in his twenties, deliver a blow to that ahjusii. i heard him screaming at that ahjussi and that ahjussi quickly srambled quickly, that man went to my side "TAEYEON AH ARE YOU OKAY? PLEASE WAKE UP" 

I recognize that face " Baekhyun ssi?" My vision went blurry and i plunged into the realm of darkness 

Baekhyun's pov 

"baekhyun ssi?" Taeyeon mumbled, she was losing conscious. argh, if only i came earlier. i carried her in my arms, and saw blood coming from her lips. I felt a surge of anger, My heart felt it was going to explode. I became so furious just by thinking of what could have happened if i wasnt there.  taeyeon ah, i promised to protect you, but i keep failing. "Im sorry taeyeon ah " i mumbled with tears rolling down my cheeks. I brought her to my car and after ensuring that her seat belt was on, i started driving. 

I reached my condo and i carried her inside. when i was waiting for the elevator, Taeyeon suddenly woke up. "finally you are awake, are you hurt anywhere? do you want to see the doctor?"  i said feeling worried and relieved at the same time. " aniya, im fine. Thankyou, baekhyun ssi, if it werent for you... arghhh." she screamed while holding her bruised cheek." " Are you okay? we are reaching soon." i hurriedly went out of the elevator and rushed to my room. i gently put her down and rushed to find the first aid kit. i went  back to my room and saw her holding her ankle in pain. " Did you sprain your ankle too? i quickly took out some medicines and bandanges. " i guess so, i must have sprained it when he pushed me just now." 

i started cleaning her wounds. i was wiping the blood from her lips and i didnt realize that our face were only inches apart. i saw a tear escaping from her left eye and i realize she must have been holding back the pain, she didnt complain nor did she back away when i was massaging her ankle. such a brave girl. " dont hold it back, if it hurts just hold my shoulder." i said as i put her hand on my shoulder. "aniya.. im fine " "no you are not " i said as i wiped a  tear from her face. 

Taeyeon's pov

"no, you are not" he said wiping a tear from my face. I have only met him twice, but why do i feel that i have known him for a long time. i feel safe being with him. Just like how i felt when i was young. I used to be bullied in school , but then, jiwoong oppa and that  bacon  oppa was always there for me. bacon oppa was jiwoong's best friend. as a young child we used to play together, They will always protect me from all those mean bullies, but then bacon oppa suddenly disappeared. there was only jiwoong oppa and he too left me here alone. But being around baekhyun, he made me feel the same kind of safety, like i felt when bacon and jiwoong protected me from the bullies. 

"Do you have any schedules tomorrow? he asked after he was done "nope, im free the whole day tomorrow." i answered instantly " then you should stay here for the night, I'll send you back tomorrow." he said , staying under the same roof with the guy i just met twice? no. no way. " aniya, i can go back right now, i dont want to bother you any longer." he sighed "A sprained ankle, bruises all over you hand and cheeks, how are you going to explain all this to your members and managers, and its past 12 already, listen to me, spend the night here. rest well, and i'll send you back tomorrow. " 

"oh okay, umm thankyou baekhyun ssi, for taking care of me." i bowed slightly. This whole while he was being a perfect gentleman, we barely knew each other but he was trying his best to make me feel comfortable.. " aniya, stop saying thankyou to me. umm can we drop the fomalities?" " sure, baekhyun ah " he chuckled " okay taeng, now you should go to sleep." he tucked me in bed, he touched my bruised cheek, examining it, his touch was so gentle that it made my heart beat very fast. what is this feeling?  i realize that our face were so close that i could hear the sound of his breaths. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

i was surprised by his sudden action, yet i didnt flinch nor said a word " goodnight taeng, sleep well ." with that he left the room 

baekhyun's pov

what are doing baekk. what will she think of you if you just kiss her out of the blue like that. argh, me and my uncontrollable feelings. 30 minutes later, i went to check on taeyeon. As i entered her room,i saw her shifting uncomfortably while muttering words like " let me go, please stay away, leave me alone." i saw tears streaming down her cheeks. she must be having a bad dream. i shook her lighly trying to wake her up. when she finally woke up i asked " taeng are you okay? its just a bad dream okay?" she hugged her knees and muttered " its just a bad dream , its just a bad dream." tears streaming down her face uncontrollably 

i hugged her tightly while caressing her hair , " its okay taeng, im here, okay? its just a dream.. its not real"

" that that man, he was dragging me away, he he was doing things." she placed her hands on her eyes. "its only a dream taeng, im here, i will always protect you from those bad guys." i said hugging her tighter  " it has been the 2nd time baek. im scared." 2nd time? that means she has experienced this before also. im sorry taeng im so sorry. " dont be afraid, trust me, while im here it wont happen again." "thanks baek" she smiled, it was so beautiful that i would do everything to keep her smiling. " i told you not to say thanks." i wiped her tears and said " now, you should sleep. rest well taeng." " aniya, i dont think i can sleep anymore, you should go sleep now, its been tiring for you also right." she said " not untill i see you sleep." he said firmly.

"but" she tried to object " no, buts, im staying here to make sure you sleep. Dont let those dreams scare you again okay? just know that im here. "

she finally gave in and slept. her name perfectly describes her, she looks so calm and beautiful. She's not that girl who cried histerically in my arms anymore. she looks so much at ease and comfortable.  

" Goodnight taeng, sweet dreams."


hi guys, so here's another update.. keke^^ 

thanks for the new subcribers. i really appreciate it 

umm.. is it really too much to ask you guys  for giving your feedback to this story, im so curious of what you guys think of the story so far. your feedbacks are really important to me. i need to know how to improve. 

please comment, subscribe and upvote 

thankss