Chapter 2

I Do

“Hyung, Hyung! Higher your chin, show your side view, and move to your right!” I ordered, we’ve stated the photo shoot an hour ago and I could tell that both of us are a bit tired but hyung is doing really well. He has his own charmed and manly baby-faced which can melt many girls just from seeing him in a first sight. Furthermore, today snapshot title is “The Bad Guy” and I, myself is very surprised to see Luhan hyung in that fashion. He is just WOW! Too nice whatever he wears. I want to be like him, I thought, continuing my job.

Without knowing myself, the smile crept up on my face but put it off immediately before anyone could notice, “Last shot,” I said, clicking the shot button on the camera.

Click*

“O..kay. We’ve done today shooting,” I told everyone while checking the photos again. “How’s my photo?” the male asked me and he is my only brother or you may possibly stated as best friend, Luhan.

“Do I really need to answer that question, hyung?” I asked him back, wanting to . His face falls drastically after hearing my statement, maybe because he thought he did badly during the shoot.

“Hyung,” I said and he stared at me with his adorably eyes, “have I ever told you that.. You look awful?”

“Really?” his question almost like whispering that I could barely hear what he actually say and his face falls double again after hearing my comment.

I chuckled quietly but thanks god he doesn’t notice me. You know, he looks too cute whenever his face falls with a pout on his face, and if I am a girl, I am surely said that I would falls for him but now that I am a boy and my heart was captured by a particular girl.

I chuckled again but this time he heard and looked at my with his hopeful face, “Yeah,” I replied.

“Oh.”

“Hyung,” I said but rely a ‘hum’ for him. Now, I know. He is sad, sad about his action during the shoot. “Do you really believe that?”

“What?” he asked, not able to catch my statement.

“Look hyung, I don’t want you to misunderstand me but you looks jjang and very charming in every photos,” I give thumb up while grinning widely at him.

He didn’t answer a word but hug me instead. “Thanks,” he said. “Thank you for your words. I.. I have got a lot of photo shooting before but never got a chance to hear those words. So, I am very glad to hear. Thanks again bro!” he cried and I patted his back.

Really hyung? None of the photo director told you that you are charming or jjang or whatever!? I angrily thought, wanting to kill those men. “Don’t worry hyung. Never go to those men and just do the collaboration with me,” I told him while patting his back.

“Really!?” he asked, releasing the hug and started at me and I nodded, “okay, I’ll tell my CEO and change every photo shoot from them!” he happily stated and hugged me again.

Okay, now that’s weird. Everyone in this studio is staring at us as if there’s no tomorrow. “Are they dating?” I heard it from one of the staff. Okay, we aren’t dating and we are always like that since birth. I shot a glare at that staff and open my mouth to protest something but Luhan hyung cut me off instead. “Guys, listen to me. This is Byun Baekhyun and I know that you all know it. But! He is also my best friend and little brother to me! So please don’t misunderstand us and we’re like that since we meet each other.” The staffs nodded in understanding and do their own work.

“Okay, my little bro. I have some schedule after this so, I leaving. Bye. See you tomorrow,” Luhan said, hugging me again. How many times are we hugging today!? I asked, but in my mind.

“ Okay, bye. You’re always welcome here.” I said, waving at him and after a while, every left this studio leaving me and my staffs in this quiet atmosphere.


After hours of working time, I headed to the colleague. As I am in 3rd year, I need no uniform and it was just evening session so without bothering to change my clothes, I went there directly.

The ride was calm as usual and quiet which was very peaceful. Upon reaching, I got off the bus and enter the gate. Unlike other colleague, mine need to show the ID card before entering into compound. So, I am now, queuing to show my card. Before I could take a step forward, I felt my arm held by a particular person. I turn to my back to see who the person was, but only got to see her brown curve long hair.

She kept her head low but however, I could see the tip of her nose which was sharp, her long eyelash and was slightly open which help her breath in and out heavily.

I guess she runs all her way. I was about to ask her something but the voice cut me off, “ID card please,” it was the guard. I nodded and show her my ID card which was kept in my left pocket. I turn my right to see the girl but unfortunately she was nowhere to be found. Maybe she forgets her ID card. I thought, walking toward my room, You owe my once Miss.


Author's Note

Hello guy!~ Sorry for long disappearance! But, I am back with update! WOO-HOO! I am also very sorry if this update makes you bored but I truly hope you enjoy it :D Please keep on supporting! Fighting! I Love You <3