V's Special Birthday

Meeting You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, you're going to Daegu with BTS and Jinyoung because it's 30 December and tomorrow is the last day of the year.

"Hi, guys!" you approach BTS and Jinyoung who already waiting for you. 

"Hi, _______." they said. 

"Let's go now!" Jimin said cheerfully.                                                  

2 hours later 

You arrived at this hotel with beautiful views.

"Wow, daebakk." Jungkook said. 

"Okay, I just check in and I got the room now." Rap Monster said. 

You and Jinyoung in 707, JHope and V in 706, Jimin and Jungkook in 705, RM, Suga and Jin in 703. 

"We will meet you girls at the lobby if you girls are finishing packing." Jin said. 

"Okay." you and Jinyoung answered. 

10 minutes after you guys finishing packing, you heard knocked on the door.

"I'm coming." you said, after that you got pulled outside by someone. 

"Who's it?" Jinyoung asked you, but you're gone.

"Oppa, where are we going?" you asked. 

"Just kidnapping you." Jungkook said.

Jungkook take you to his room and after that he's going somewhere else.

You're in Jungkook's room for a hour, suddenly you got message from V.

 

From: Taehyung Oppa

Where are you? I'm looking for you

10.15

 

You just want to answer but someone took your phone.

"Don't answer it." Jimin said. 

"Why?" you asked. 

"Just... don't." he said and turn off your phone and going outside. 

"What's happening? Maybe I should listened to him." you said.

 

2 hours later, someone come in. 

"_______, do you prepared the give for him?" Jinyoung asked. 

"Yes, I always take it with me." you said. 

"Wear this, and I will do your make up you." Jinyoung said. 

"Actually, what's going on here?" you asked with confusion. 

"You'll figured it out  yourself." Jinyoung answered. You get yourself ready with Jinyoung help.

"Wow, it's that me?" you said without believing who you saw in the mirror. 

"You're pretty you know? You just doesn't know it."

"Yeah, you're." someone said. 

"Are you ready my lady?" Jungkook said offer his hand to you. 

"What's going on?"

"Just follow him." Jinyoung said. You follow Jungkook and arrived in front of one door. Jungkook open the door and revealing a beautiful views. 

"What's happening here?" you asked. 

"Just wait, I think they will come in 5...4...3...2...1..." after Jungkook speak the door opened.

"_______." V freeze and suddenly he run to you and hugging you tightly. 

"Are you okay?" V asked.

"I'm fine. What's wrong? You're sweating." you said. 

"I'm looking for you the whole time. Why don't you pick up my call or text me?" V asked. 

"I'm sorry. I..." before you finished talking Jungkook explained it to V. 

"She's with me." Jungkook said. 

"But, you help me looking for her just now."

"Actually Oppa, what's going on in here?" you asked, because you don't know what's going on. 

"I will explain it." Jungkook said. Jungkook explain the whole situation, so Jungkook plan it for V's Birthday. First of all, he told V that you're missing and BTS looking for you. Secondly he prepared all of this with BTS helps for V. And the last, when Jimin said that he saw you are going to here, V and BTS come here to see you. 

"Hyung, I'm sorry that you have to be panicked like this. This is the first time that I see you like this."

After he said that he, BTS and Jinyoung are leaving you and V to have some privacy. 

"I'm sorry Oppa. I don't know that you really looking for me this whole time." you said sorry to V. 

"Gwenchana, it's not your fault." he said. "Actually I want to give you this." you give hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter