Family Meeting

Meeting (Sequel to FYI, He's Mine)

'Hey babe, I'm already on my way. Where are you?' Eric asked his fiancé on the phone.

Today is the day where both Eric's family and Hyesung's family going to meet up. They don't know what's gonna happen but they pray for the best. 

'Still at home. Dad is making a fuss. I'll talk to you later. Bye Eric' Hyesung said.

'Bye, love you'

After hung up, Hyesung went to his dad who wouldn't want to move his feet to the car.

'Dad, please. It's for the sake of your son. And you've already gave your blessings to us' Hyesung persuaded.

'I did but I don't want to see that old geezer' Leeteuk said while holding the door knob.

'Oh God, Shin Leeteuk! Can you stop making a drama? Let's just go. Settle it fast then we can go back home early' Mrs Shin Jirin said.

'Fine, 15 minutes top' Leeteuk eventually gave up.

'Deal' Jirin said and they all walked into the car including Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk who was busy texting Donghae doesn't seem to bother to know what's happening.

At the private restaurant that Eric booked, both Leeteuk and Yunho meet after a long time. Much to Hyesung and Eric relief, their mothers get along just fine. In fact they are actually friends where they met at their yoga class. Leeteuk and Yunho are taken aback by the new information given.

'Okay now, we will go out for awhile and let you guys settle some unsettled stuff' Claire said and all of them went out.

Leeteuk who really doesn't like Yunho is cursing his family for leaving him alone. But he knows that eventually he needs to confront Yunho about their dark memories together.

Yunho who has always been more mature than Leeteuk started the conversation, 'Okay let's talk' he sighed.

'Talk about what? About how you've been a betrayer' 

'Geez, Leeteuk. Get over it. It's been more than 10 years already'

'Easy for you to say. You didn't suffer back then' Leeteuk hissed.

Leeteuk and Yunho are college best friends and even though Yunho was from a rich background and Leeteuk wasn't but Yunho still wanted to be friends with Leeteuk. 

'You don't know the whole story Leeteuk' Yunho said softly and that made Leeteuk anger cool off a little.

Leeteuk knows that even though he always said that he hates Yunho but deep inside his heart, he couldn't. After all they've best friends for 5 years. 

'Let's start with how you took Mina when at that time you knew that I liked her' Leeteuk glared.

'But you didn't marry her and I didn't marry her. We married to a better woman than her' 

'Fair enough. But you nearly married her though without even telling me. And I have to know through the NEWS'

'Do you think that I didn't know that?! I knew and I argued my father about it! And thank God she finally managed to find her true love because trust me if we did marry to each other, I couldn't forgive myself'

At that time when the news came out, Leeteuk went to look for Yunho and ended up in a pretty huge fight. And that's not the worst part about their fight.

'What about when you suddenly left and years after that, you came back and opened up a company' 

Leeteuk and Yunho majored in business administration and they've decided to open up a business together and wanted to become CEOs together. But when Yunho left, Leeteuk was furious because Yunho didn't tell him anything about it. And the next thing he knows is that Yunho has his own company.

'That is my fault and I'm sorry about it. Since I broke off the engagement with Mina, my father disgraced me and send me back to Korea. The only thing he gave me is money and I've decided to open up a business. I tried to find you to ask you to become my co-CEO but you were nowhere to be found. So I thought through the business I was doing, you would come to find me. But unfortunately you misunderstood it and I didn't blame you as I would have the same reaction if I were you' 

Leeteuk was speechless, he couldn't say any words. All this time he thought that Yunho was just using him for his own benefits and had already forgot about him but he was totally wrong. Yunho does care about him.

'I'm sorry Yunho, I didn't know. I'm so stupid' Leeteuk said with regret. 

'Yeah I know but luckily you know now' Yunho hugs him as he was happy that everything has been clear now.

As they were talking, all the family members went inside and were happy to see the two good friends brought together again.

'Aigoo, I'm happy to see this and now we can set Hyesung's and Eric's wedding date properly' Claire said in excitement.

'Yes yes I agree' Jirin chuckled.

'Speaking of which, I needed to tell you guys something' Donghae announced.

Hyesung and Eric both looked at each other as they knew the real meaning of it.

'I want to get your blessings' Donghae bowed.

'Aigoo, another confession' 

'Who is the lucky person, son?'

Donghae politely pointed to Eunhyuk who was smiling shyly, 'A guy named Shin Eunhyuk'

'We've been together for months now' Eunhyuk shyly added.

'FOR MONTHS?!' Leeteuk and Yunho exclaimed.

Bak!

'Dad!' all the sons rushed towards their now fainted fathers.

'Aigoo, shouldn't it suppose to be us fainted?' Claire shook her head.

'Guess it was too much for them to handle'