Shaken

The Secret Between You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the first day in the second semester. It means taeyeon will be temporarily get separated with her danshin partner, Sunny.

“hahh.. why can’t we be in the same class, sunny-ah..” Taeyeon loudly whining as she walks together with Sunny heading to their class.

“stop your whining, tae. Just try to make some more friends in the class. Besides, we’re going to see each other on the break times, and also when the class time ended. We will keep walking together from home to school, and also back from school to our homes. So don’t worry..” said sunny try to coaxing her sulking friend beside her.

“i know, but still, i’ll be so lonely in the class.. you’re my only friend you know.”

“hahaha.. see? that’s why you need to be friends with the others too. C’mon tae, just open up yourself more, and try to talk with the others. And then voila! You’ll get some new friends.” said Sunny again trying to persuade her.

“arrggghh.. whatever. Now i’ll go to my class. See you later..” said taeyeon while slowly (and weakly) walking away from her friend. They are in the different class now, but actually their class is just next to each other. ah, taeyeon just being childish sometimes. Thought sunny to herself while laughing a little seeing her friend cute act.

 

(Taeyeon’s POV)

“Damn it.. why is the class so full already in this early morning? Where should i sit? Ah, correction. Who’s the one i should sit together with?” my eyes wondering around the class, and then spotted some empty seat. There are 3 vacant seats. 2 of those already have someone behind it. It means one of them will be my new tablemate. And the another one is vacant with no one own it. So i choose that one. I sit on the chair casually, and starts to take out my books from inside my blue bag. Suddenly i feel someone presence beside me. That person pull the vacant chair beside me and sit on it. And when i look at the latter, my eyes got widened in shock. It’s her! Tiffany Hwang? H-How come she choose to sit here? Beside me?!

I keep looking at her with clearly a shocked look written all over my face. and finally it catches her attention. she raised one of her eyebrow and looking back at me weirdly.

“what?” she asked me, maybe slightly felt annoyed with my weird intense stare toward her.

“ani. Nothing.” I answer her coldly and turn my head to the front again to avoid her.

Damn it Hwang! Why you choose to sit beside me? don’t you know how uncomfortable i am right now with you sitting right beside me? haish..

Shortly after that, the class begins. The first class is english class. Well, to be honest english is really not my thing. I have studied it for years since i was a kid, but my english skill is never got improved no matter how hard i study it. So in the end i just gave up on english. I guess it’s just really not my thing.

“good morning class..” said Miss Song, our english teacher.

“today we’re going to have a little quiz. So please be prepare. i will ask a question to all of you, one by one. and i'll choose it randomly of course. If you can answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter