001

My Butler

Chapter 1

Beep beep beep beep beep-

A hand turned the alarm clock off. The owner of the hand groggily sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. He craned his neck to his right to look at the time.

4:30 a.m.

“Well, time to get up,” he mumbled and got out of bed. He stretched his body for a minute before grabbing his towel and school uniform and then headed towards the bathroom.

It was a typical morning in the Mizutani mansion. Taehyung gets up at 4:30 a.m., prepares breakfast for his Mistress, since she just loves his cooking, waking her up and going to school with her. Taehyung knocks on Nami’s bedroom door softly.

“Milady, wake up. It’s time to go to school,” he said from the other side of the room but only heard a faint groan. Taehyung opened the door and walks in. He walks towards the figure under the blanket and softly shakes it.

“Milady, wake up or we’ll be late for school,” still the figure just groaned and ignored the boy.

“Milady,” he called again and took the blanket off of Nami. Taehyung just shook his head at his Mistress’ attitude. He held both of her hands and pulled her up.

“Taehyung~ I don’t wanna go to school,” Nami pleaded with her eyes still closed.

“Milady, you need to go to school and learn. Education is really important,”

“But learning is boring,” she whined. She pulled her hands away from his grip and continued to sleep. Taehyung sighed before putting his arms under her legs and back, he lifted her up bridal style and stared at the girl with a small smile.

“I guess I just have to do this every morning, huh?”

Taehyung walked towards the bathroom with Nami in his arms. As he got in, there was already a chair infront of the mirror. He figured that Nami would not wake up no matter how much you force her anyway. Well, of course her attitude was really hard to co-operate with but, he’s used to it already.

Taehyung slowly put Nami down on the chair and straighten her body. He took a hair brush and brushed the girls long straight hair. Taehyung actually likes brushing his Mistress’ hair. Her hair was soft and smooth. He messily tied her hair in a ponytail and started to help her wash her face and then brush her teeth. Nami held Taehyung’s wrist and looked up at him.

“I can brush my teeth myself, you know,” Taehyung let go of  the toothbrush and let her brush her teeth herself. After that, she took a bath and wore her school uniform that Taehyung prepared. She fixed her hair and then her uniform before going downstairs to have breakfast.

“Good morning, milady,” Taehyung greeted her with a sincere smile.

“Good morning, Taehyung!” She took a seat at the dining table and started to eat the omelette that her butler made. Her eyes twinkled as she ate her breakfast. Taehyung was happy to see that she enjoyed the simple meal that he prepared for her. Taehyung already ate breakfast if that’s what you’re wondering. He always eats before Nami.

“Ah~ that was so good!” Nami exclaimed as she stretched her body. She looked at the pink watch on her wrist to look at the time.

“Oh no, time for school. Come on, Taehyung,” she got up and pulled her butler who was holding their school bags with her. Unlike other rich students, Nami doesn’t like going to school by car. She likes to walk to school and just enjoy the morning sun.

 

The girls at Seoul High squealed as they saw Taehyung walking along side with Nami in the hallways. They kept smiling and waving at him but the boy just kept looking straight. Taehyung’s not being arrogant or anything. He just doesn’t want to give the girls hope or whatever. Nami on the other hand was jealous. She thought that Taehyung liked the attention he was getting.

“You can go to your class now. See you later, Taehyung,” Nami said and went in class. Taehyung watched her went in class for a moment before heading towards his class.

As usual, Nami pretended to pay attention to class when actually she was thinking about other things in her mind. She was thiking about an anime she was going to watch and a video game that she was going to play today. Without her knowing, it was already recess. She went out of class and headed towards the cafeteria with two of her best friends. Go Minhee and Park Jaein. At school, Nami doesn’t have recess with Taehyung. She insisted that she would have recess with her friends and her butler could have recess with his friends. She actually wants to have recess with him but she didn’t want people to think that she was being clingy and all. Taehyung would always feel bad that he couldn’t be with her during recess even though Nami was the one who wanted it to be like that so, he always prepares a bento box for her.

After recess, all of the students went back to their classes and continued to learn as always. The math teacher for Nami’s class was absent so the class have free time to do their own business. Nami was watching one of her favourite anime on her pink Samsung Galaxy Note 4 phone. Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live. She was humming along with the cute and really catchy song.

“Dosha buri ha-happi~”  she kept humming until the end of the song and kept shaking her head from side to side cutely, following the beat of the music. She was hoping that the teacher for their last class of the day to be absent too but reality hates her. As she stepped out of the school building, Taehyung was already waiting for her near the school gates.

“Taehyung!” She called and ran towards the boy. The said boy smiled at her and held his hand out infront of her. Nami smiled and gladly took his hand. It was normal for Taehyung to hold her hand as they go home. It was 6 p.m. already and he was scared that some maniac might kidnap her.

“How was your day, milady?” Taehyung asked the girl beside her.

“You know, just the normal boring school day that’s full of learning about things that I am not interested in,” Nami replied, face showing nothing but boredom. Taehyung chuckled at her statement. Oh, Miss Nami.

“Oh wait, Taehyung?”

“Yes, milady?”

“Can we go to the DVD store first? I need to buy new Anime DVDs,”

“Of course, milady,” with that said, Taehyung and Nami went to the DVD store. The workers there already knew Nami since she was a regular customer. She started walking towards the Anime section and started searching for some good anime to watch.

“Already watched…..watched….watched….too rated….boring….watched-“

“Are you looking for an anime series to watch?” Nami turned around and saw a woman in her thirties smiling at her. She was Hyesun. A worker who has worked there ever since Nami first came there.

“Huh? Oh, yeah,” she nodded and Hyesun started to help her look for an anime series to watch.

“Have you watched this one yet?” Hyesun asked and showed Nami a DVD which had a cover of a girl and a boy. Nami slowly shook her head and Hyesun smiled at her.

“How come you’ve never watched this anime? It’s a popular anime, you know?”

“Really?” Nami took the DVD that Hyesun handed her and read it.

“Hayate No Gotoku?” yes she can read Japanese since she is half Korean and half Japanese.

“What is it about?” Nami asked Hyesun.

“It’s about a boy who decides to become a “bad guy” and kidnap someone to be held for ransom but, his efforts to do so are mistaken as a confession by the girl he targeted. When he helps save the girl from real kidnappers, she takes him in and gives him a job as her new personal butler,” Nami froze as she heard Hyesun’s last word. She looked up at Hyesun and the woman just gave her a smile.

“Interesting, right?” Nami nodded as she held the DVD.

“How many seasons does this anime show have?” she asked. Hyesun took three more DVDs from the shelf and handed them over to her.

“Season 1, season 2, Can’t Take My Eyes Off You and Cuties,” she stated and Nami just nodded.

“Thank you,” Nami bowed and walked towards the counter to pay for the DVDs. Taehyung held the bag full of anime DVDs as they walked home. Nami quickly took a bath, did her English homework and went into the “Cinema Room”. As Nami took a seat on the couch, there was a knock on the door.

“Come in,” she called and Taehyung went in with snacks and drinks in his arms.

“Here are your snacks and drinks, milady,” he said and put the snacks on the small table infront of Nami.

“Thank you,” Nami said. Taehyung took a seat next to Nami and watched as the opening of the anime started.

“What anime are you watching, milady?”

“Hayate No Gotoku,” Taehyung nodded and asked what the anime was about. Nami explained what Hyesun had told her to him and the butler thing caught Taehyung’s attention.

“Mind if I watch it with you, milady?”

“I don’t mind,” Nami said as she smiled at Taehyung.

For the whole night, they watched the Hayate No Gotoku. They were at episode 9 already but Nami had already fallen asleep on Taehyung’s shoulder. He glanced at his left and just smiled.

“Might as well continue this anime series tomorrow,” Taehyung grabbed the remote and turned the TV and DVD player off. Slowly, he carried Nami to her bedroom bridal style. He laid her down on her bed and tucked her in. He stared at her for moment before smiling.

“Goodnight, milady,” he brushed the strands of her hair away from her face before getting up and slowly closed the door after turning the lights off.    

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: First chapter! >< This is not edited. Sorry is this chapter :/ Anyways, thank you to those who had subscribed and viewed this story. 

Subscribers and comments are appreciated a lot! muahh :* 

Much Love,

V_KimTaehyungie <3