Vampire Bride

Vampire Bride
        "I dare you." 
 
        Those were the three words said to Lee Chaerin in the halls of YG High School.  
 
        She turned around to face fellow senior, Lee Seunghyun, better known as Seungri to those close to him. 
 
        "What was that?" 
 
        "You said the Kwon Mansion isn't that big of a deal. So I dare you to stay the night in it. Prove to us that it's not haunted." Seungri said. 
 
        He was drawing a crowd with the things he said and the students around them begin to whisper about the Kwon Mansion. 
 
        "What? the Kwon Mansion?" 
 
        "Ah... figures CL wouldn't find it scary." 
 
        "But still... it's the Kwon Mansion." 
 
        Chaerin sighed. She didn't understand why they thought it was haunted. It was just some old mansion sitting up on a hill.  
 
        She shook her head. "I see no point in me going up there, Seungrat."  
 
        Seungri glared. "If you survive this, then we will know that the mansion is not haunted." 
 
        Chaerin tried to ignore him. She meant to turn around, so she could get to her next class, but Seungri's next words stopped her. 
 
        "I guess you're scared." 
 
        She could hear the smugness in his voice. He sounded like he was better than her. 
 
        With a scowl, she turned to face. 
 
        "I am not scared."  
 
        Seungri chuckled. "Prove it." He taunted her. "Prove that CL, the baddest female ever to walk these halls is not scared." 
 
        Chaerin smirked and walked right up to him. "Oh I'll do that."  
 
        And with a swish of her hair, she was off to her last class, ready to get home so she could pack a bag to stay at the Kwon Mansion. She would show them all that it was not haunted. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        "Are you really doing this?" Park Bom asked, looking at the blonde, who was staring up at the mansion on top of the hill. 
 
        Chaerin nodded and turned to face her three friends; Bom, Sandara Park (Dara), and Gong Minji (Minzy). 
 
        "I must." She said. 
 
        Dara shook her head. "You don't have to if you don't want to, Baby Rin. You know Seungri was just trying to rile you up." 
 
        "No, Unnie. I have to do this. Not only did he dare me, but I'm going to prove to everyone that this place is not haunted." 
 
        "But Unnie, what about the story of the man that lives here? The one that is looking for a bride to keep and lock up." Minzy asked. 
 
        Chaerin laughed. "That's just some old myth that someone made up. Most likely to keep people away." 
 
        "Well it does a good job." Bom said.  
 
        She shivered slightly, pulling her jacket close shut, as the wind swept by. "Just being down here is giving me the creeps." She looked up at the mansion. 
 
        The other three girls looked up as well.  
 
        "I still can't believe you are going to do this. And of all times to do it, on Halloween night." Dara sighed. 
 
        Chaerin shrugged and hoisted her backpack on her shoulder. "I'll be okay." She smiled at her friends. 
 
        "You have your cell with you?" 
 
        Chaerin nodded, answering Bom's question. 
 
        "Good. Call us if anything happens."  
 
        "I will." Chaerin said and accepted a hug from each girl. 
 
        "Well. Wish me luck." 
 
        "Good luck!" the three girls coursed and watched as she walked up the hill towards the mansion. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        "So this is it." Chaerin said, once she stepped into the mansion.  
 
        The door had been easy to open, for it looked like it had been broken.  
 
        She slung her backpack off her shoulder and pulled out a flashlight.  
 
        She suddenly jumped as the door shut behind her. 
 
        She turned the flashlight on, shining it around.  
 
        "I'm the only one here." She told herself. 
 
        She proceeded to walk through the mansion.  
 
        She figured it would have looked pretty nice, if not for the dust and cobwebs all over the place.  
 
        "Whoever lived here was definitely rich." She thought, looking around. 
 
        As Chaerin walked on, she found herself getting use to the dark around her. The mansion wasn't scary and she doubted that it was haunted. 
 
        "And I haven't seen the man that the stories talk about at all." She chuckled, coming to a stop. 
 
        She looked up at the huge door she had come upon. "Hm... what's behind here?" 
 
        She grasped the handle and pulled the door open.  
 
        It was a room. A bedroom to be more accurate.  
 
        Chaerin noticed something about the bedroom though, there didn't really seem to be as much dust or cobwebs in here as there did the rest of the house. 
 
        "How strange." She mused. 
 
        She dropped her bag next to the bed. She ran her hand over the sheets and was surprised to not feel any dust.  
 
        "Well then, I'm sleeping here. It's the only thing I can do to pass the time." She whispered. 
 
        She then laid down on the bed, keeping the flashlight close. "I'll fall asleep and it will be morning before I know it, then I can prove to that rat that this place isn't haunted." 
 
        With a smile on her face, she fell asleep, unaware of who was watching her from the shadows. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        "I can't believe this. You did it." Seungri gaped, as he stared at Chaerin. 
 
        Chaerin smirked. "Told you I could."  
 
        She had spent the whole night in the Kwon Mansion and had awoke the next morning happy with the fact that she had won. 
 
        She had left the mansion soon after the awoke and called her friends, as well as Seungri to meet up with her at the mall. 
 
        "There's no way. You didn't even go, did you?" 
 
        "I did too."  
 
        "She did, Seungri Oppa." Minzy spoke up. "We saw Chaerin Unnie go into the mansion." 
 
        Seungri frowned. "I can't believe this. So it's not haunted?" 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "Nope. Just dusty." 
 
        Seungri sighed. "Damn. It would have been nice to see you scared."  
 
        Chaerin smirked. "Well I wasn't. I won."  
 
        Seungri pouted. "Don't remind me." He said. 
 
        "So it wasn't scary at all?" Dara asked. 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "Nope. I walked around for a bit and then I fell asleep." 
 
        "Where did you sleep?" Bom asked. 
 
        "In one of the bedrooms. It was a really nice bedroom though. It wasn't as dusty as the others." Chaerin said. 
 
        "How strange." Minzy said. 
 
        "That's what I thought."  
 
        "Maybe the man that lives there likes to keep that room more kept up than the others." Seungri suggested. 
 
        "Didn't I just prove that the place isn't haunted." Chaerin looked at him. 
 
        "Yeah, yeah." Seungri rolled his eyes. 
 
        Chaerin smirked at him and then looked at her phone.  
 
        She sighed. "Sorry guys, I need to go. Got to pick up dinner for the fam."  
 
        Her friends nodded. "Alright. We'll see you Monday." 
 
        Chaerin nodded at them and turned to Seungri. "Next time, try to find me a scarier place to go to." She patted him on the shoulder. 
 
        Seungri glared at her as she left. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        By the time Monday came, Chaerin felt pretty uneasy. She couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her away. It had been like this since she had left the mansion that morning. 
 
        She tried to shrug it off, but it wasn't working. 
 
        She was sitting in her first class, when the teacher called for their attention.  
 
        "We have a new student joining us today." the teacher smiled warmly. "Please introduce yourself, young man." 
 
        Chaerin felt her breath catch in . There was something about this new student. His hair was blond and he looked so youthful, almost immortal like. He held himself in a way that spoke he was far more superior than all the males around.  
 
        His eyes such a warm brown, drew her in. His eyes that were locked on her. 
 
        He smirked and spoke, "It is such a pleasure to meet you all. I am Kwon Jiyong." He merely nodded, his eyes not leaving Chaerin's face. 
 
        "Thank you, Mr. Kwon. Now let's see, where is there an empty seat. Oh... right next to Ms. Lee." the teacher pointed Chaerin out. 
 
        "What?" Chaerin thought. She looked at the empty seat next to her. Had that seat always been empty? She could have sworn that someone had sat in it. 
 
        She then watched as Kwon Jiyong took the seat next to her. 
 
        He looked at her and smiled warmly. "Hello, I hope we can be friends." He said, holding his hand out to her. 
 
        Chaerin blushed. "Hi... I'm Lee Chaerin." She shook his hand. "And yeah." 
 
        Jiyong's hand felt cold against hers and she nearly jumped at the contact, but she brushed it off when she answered his question. 
 
        Jiyong smiled at her and pulled his hand away, his fingers brushing against her palm as he did so. 
 
        He then faced the front as the teacher begin to go over their lesson for the day. 
 
        The whole time class went on, Chaerin had trouble paying attention, because of the new student besides her. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        "What is wrong me? I'm usually not like this. I've never been like this." Chaerin groaned. 
 
        After class, she had ran straight to the bathroom to splash water in her face.  
 
        She didn't understand why the presence of that Kwon Jiyong had caused her to feel so weird inside. 
 
        "There must be something wrong with me." She sighed. 
 
        The door to the bathroom opened and Dara walked in. 
 
        "There you are." She said. "I heard you rushed out of class in a hurry. Is something wrong?" 
 
        "Yes. Something is wrong with me." Chaerin thought.  
 
        She sighed and turned to look at Dara. 
 
        "No, Unnie. I was just feeling a little sick, but I'm fine now." She smiled. 
 
        Dara looked at her with concerned eyes. "Are you sure? Should I take you to the nurse's office?" 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "No. That won't be necessary. I'm perfectly fine now."  
 
        Dara didn't look convinced, but she knew better to argue with her friend. "If you say so." She sighed. 
 
        "If I start feeling bad, I'll let you know." Chaerin said, as the two walked out of the bathroom. 
 
        "Good. You make sure you do that." Dara said. 
 
        Chaerin laughed. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        "So are you sure you are okay?" Bom asked. 
 
        Chaerin was at lunch with her friends and Dara had informed Bom and Minzy about how she thought Chaerin needed to go and see the nurse. 
 
        "I'm perfectly fine." Chaerin said, for the hundredth time. 
 
        Her three friends look unconvinced.  
 
        "As I told Dara Unnie, I'll let you guys know if I start feeling unwell." She said. 
 
        Minzy smiled. "That's good, Unnie. We don't want you to get sick." She said. 
 
        Chaerin smiled. 
 
        She listened as the girls talked about what to do this upcoming weekend.  
 
        As she was listening, she felt someone staring at her. 
 
        She looked up and her eyes landed on Kwon Jiyong. 
 
        She blinked. Why was he starting at her? 
 
        He was sitting not too far from her table. He was surrounded by a group of giggling girls. They were trying to get his attention, but he was ignoring them. His eyes were solely on Chaerin. 
 
        She gulped, suddenly nervous.  
 
        His stare was so intense. She felt like he was looking into her soul. 
 
        He smirked and she blushed, looking away.  
 
        "Unnie?"  
 
        She felt a hand on her arm and turned to look at Minzy. 
 
        "Yes?" 
 
        "Are you okay?" 
         
        Chaerin blinked. She then noticed that her friend's were starting at her. 
 
        "We've been calling your name for the past three minutes. You were just sitting here, staring off." Bom said. 
 
        "Are you sure you are okay?" Dara asked. 
 
        Chaerin sighed. "I'm think I'm just tired. It's nothing serious."  
 
        She stood up from the table, grabbing her bag. "Come on. Lunch is almost over. I don't want to be late for my next class." 
 
        Her friend's watched with concerned looks as she walked away.  
 
        They weren't the only ones watching though. Kwon Jiyong was watching her as well. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        Two months passed, since Jiyong came to the school and Chaerin still felt weird around him.  
 
        He had become her seat mate in all of her class, which was strange, because she was sure that another student had sat in the empty seat before. 
 
        He would greet her in class and she would greet him back. They would have little conversations here and there about things. 
 
        Chaerin noticed that Jiyong didn't hang out with anyone at the school.  
 
        Sure at lunch he sat at a table full of girls that surrounded him, but he seemed to ignore them every time they tried to speak to him. 
 
        He seemed to keep to himself and would only talk to someone if he felt the need to. 
 
        He was strange and Chaerin noticed that. 
 
        She sighed, putting the book she had reading back on the shelf. 
 
        She had to stay after school for a project and was in the library. She had just finished working on her project and was now packing up her things. 
 
        "Chaerin?" 
 
        She looked up to see Seungri. 
 
        She frowned. "What do you want?" She asked. 
 
        Seungri smiled. "Just wondering what you are still doing here." 
 
        "Working on a project. How about you? You never stay after school."  
 
        Seungri blushed. "Actually I was looking for you. Dara Noona said you would be staying after school."  
 
        Chaerin blinked. "And why are you looking for me?" She asked. 
 
        Seungri looked around. There were a few students still in the library. 
 
        He looked back at her. "I'll tell you after I drive you home." He said. 
 
        Chaerin shook her head and slung her backpack over her shoulder. "No thanks. I'll take the bus." She started to walk away. 
 
        Seungri walked after her. "Come on. I need to speak with you and I would rather speak to you without anyone listening to us." He said. 
 
        Chaerin looked at him. "Is this important?" She asked. 
 
        Seungri nodded. 
 
        Chaerin sighed. She would be saving money by allowing Seungri to drive her home. 
 
        "Fine."  
 
        Seungri smiled. "Follow me." He said. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        Seungri drove her home, parking in front of her house. 
 
        "Your parents aren't home?" He asked, noticing no other car in the driveway. 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "Work." She said.  
 
        She turned to him. "Okay, what did you want to tell me?"  
 
        Seungri sighed, drumming his fingers against the steering wheel. 
 
        "Do you notice something weird about Kwon Jiyong?" He asked. 
 
        Chaerin blinked. "What do you mean?" 
 
        Seungri sighed. "It's just he has this vibe about him. I can't really explain it. I just feel like he's only here for one reason."  
 
        "What are you talking about only here for one reason? He just moved here two months ago. He's the new student. New students always have a vibe about them." Chaerin said. 
 
        Seungri shook his head. "No, Chaerin. He's weird." He looked at her. "Have you notice how he's always watching you?" 
 
        Chaerin's eyes widened. She thought she was the only one that noticed that. 
 
        "From your reaction, I would say you do. Why haven't you said anything to him about it?" Seungri asked, pouting. 
 
        Chaerin looked at him. "Because as you said, he's weird. I don't feel the need to tell him to stop." She said. 
 
        "So it's okay for a creep to stare at you?" Seungri asked. 
 
        Chaerin groaned. "No it's not okay. I just don't know how to tell him to stop." She said. 
 
        Seungri sighed. "Look I think he might like you and that's why he stares at you all the time." 
 
        Chaerin laughed. "That's so funny, Ri."  
 
        Seungri glared at her. "It's not funny. It's true. He looks at you like you belong to him and I don't like him." 
 
        Chaerin smirked. "Jealous?" 
 
        Seungri blushed. "What? No." He murmured. 
 
        Chaerin chuckled. "I think you are." She grinned at him. 
 
        Seungri looked her square in the eyes. "And if I am?" He asked. 
 
        Chaerin blinked. "What?" 
 
        "I like you. I've liked you for a while, Chaerin." Seungri said. 
 
        He started to lean forward, intent on kissing her. 
 
        Chaerin was panicking on the inside.  
 
        What the hell? I don't like Seungri the same way he likes me!  
 
        Someone! Help! 
 
        And as if to answer her prayers, her door was swung opened and she was pulled out into the arms of... Kwon Jiyong. 
 
        "What?" She blinked up at him. 
 
        Jiyong was glaring at the inside of the car, where the dumbfounded Seungri sat. 
 
        Realizing what had happened, Seungri quickly got out. 
 
        "Just what the hell are you doing?" Seungri yelled. 
 
        "I could ask you the same." Jiyong coolly stated. 
 
        Seungri glared at him. "Unhand, Chaerin." He said. 
 
        Jiyong smirked and pulled Chaerin closer. "I don't think so." 
 
        Chaerin glared up at him. "Hey now! Let me go! I don't need you holding me!" 
 
        Jiyong looked at her. "Shush, Chaerin." He murmured. 
 
        Chaerin gulped and fell silent.  
 
        "Chaerin! Get away from him!" Seungri yelled. 
 
        Chaerin ignored him, staring at Jiyong. Being in his arms felt right. 
 
        "You're coming with me." Jiyong whispered. "Okay?" 
 
        Chaerin nodded. 
 
        Jiyong then looked at Seungri. "Sorry, but we must be going." 
 
        "What? Where do you think..." Seungri began, but was cut off as he gasped in shock at seeing Chaerin and Jiyong disappear before his eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        Chaerin landed with a thud on something soft. 
 
        She groaned and looked around to see where she was.  
 
        Her eyes widened as she recognized that she was in the room she had stayed in at the Kwon Mansion. She also realized she was sitting on the bed. 
 
        "What?"  
 
        "There's no need to be scared, Chaerin." 
 
        She looked over to see Jiyong, standing against the wall. He was watching her. 
 
        "What are you?" Chaerin asked. 
 
        Jiyong smirked. "That's the first thing you want to know about me." He sighed. "I'm a vampire." 
 
        Chaerin looked at him. "You can't be serious." She said. 
 
        "Do I look like I'm joking?" Jiyong asked. "I'm being very serious with you. I'm a vampire." 
 
        "But... but how are you able to go out in the daylight then?" Chaerin asked. 
 
        Jiyong smiled. "Ah... just a special little power of mine." He said. 
 
        Chaerin frowned. "What do you want with me?" 
 
        Jiyong looked at her and then walked over to the desk in the room. He opened one of the drawers and pulled out what appeared to be a picture frame.  
 
        He held it for a moment, caressing the picture, before he walked over to Chaerin and handed it to her. 
 
        "Take a look at it." He said. 
 
        Chaerin looked down at the picture she held and gasped. There was Jiyong and a girl... a girl that looked just like her. 
 
        She looked up at him, her eyes wide. "What?" 
 
        Jiyong softly smiled at her, taking the picture back. "I've been looking for you for a long time." He said. 
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "I... I don't understand." 
 
        "Of course you wouldn't." Jiyong sighed. "Let me tell you a story, Chaerin. This is not the first time me have met." 
 
        Chaerin blinked and began to listen as Jiyong recalled a story from his past. 
 
 
        The town was tiny and quaint. Those living in it feared the demons in the night. They did everything they could to protect their village. 
 
        "There he is." 
 
        "Watch out!" 
 
        "Don't look him in the eyes!" 
 
        These were the things that were said as the man known as G-Dragon walked through the village. 
 
        The villagers knew what he was. They knew he was a creature of the night and they made sure to stay clear of his path. 
 
        G-Dragon found their fear amusing. Humans were such fools. 
 
        He stopped walking suddenly, as an apple rolled into his path, hitting his foot. 
 
        He heard the gasp from those around him, as a young girl came running out before him. She dropped down, grabbing the apple.  
 
        When she stood up and looked at him, G-Dragon froze. 
 
        She was beautiful with warm brown eyes that were feline shaped. Her hair looked silky and he felt the need to touch it. 
 
        "I'm sorry, G-Dragon, Sir." She said. 
 
        Realizing that the crowed was watching him, G-Dragon quickly put on a cold face. "It's fine." He nodded at her and walked on. 
 
        He fought the urge to turn around and look at her. 
 
        He fought the urger to turn around and ask her name. 
 
        Most of all the fought the urge to take a bite and drink the blood that called for him. 
 
 
        It was a few days later when he saw her again. This time it was in the fields not too far from the village.  
 
        She was sitting underneath an apple tree, looking up at the sky.  
 
        G-Dragon found himself walking towards her.  
 
        She looked up when he got close. 
 
        "Oh would you like me to leave?" She moved to stand, but he held his hand up, stopping her. 
 
        "No. Stay." G-Dragon said. 
 
        She blinked, shocked. "Oh... okay." 
 
        An uncomfortable silence fell between the two.  
 
        "What is your name, girl?"  
 
        She looked at him. "It's not girl. It's CL." She smiled. 
 
        "CL" G-Dragon mused. "I like it." 
 
        "And I like your name as well." CL said. 
 
        G-Dragon looked at her. "Are you not scared of me?" He asked. 
 
        CL shook her head. "Should I be?" 
 
        "They say I'm a monster." 
 
        "Aren't we all monsters?" 
 
        G-Dragon allowed a small smile to pop up on his face. He kind of like this human. 
 
 
        And so began the friendship of CL and G-Dragon.  
 
        She wasn't scared of him and he enjoyed her company.  
 
        He would often seek her out in the fields to watch her gather apples and listen as she sang. 
 
        Sometimes she would walk with him throughout the village, ignoring the stares sent their ways. 
 
        What started as a friendship soon became more.  
 
        From friends to lovers they became.  
 
        They kept their relationship a secret.  
 
        No one could know that they had grown to fall in love.  
 
        G-Dragon, for the first time, in his life had found the one he had been looking for. He was truly happy with CL. 
 
        Likewise, CL was happy with him. No other man could compare to him. He had her heart. 
 
        They were happy together, but the happiness did not last. 
 
        Someone from the village spied on them and discovered their secret and ran to the village to tell. 
 
        That night the villagers decided they would kill the demon and the girl, for she was no longer one of them. 
 
        G-Dragon laid with CL that night, listening to her breathe as she slept. He ran his hand down her back, feeling how soft her skin was.  
 
        She had given him her innocence that night. It had taken everything in G-Dragon not to turn her, during their lovemaking, for he wanted her permission first. 
 
        He pressed a kiss to her shoulder, breathing in her scent. 
 
        He suddenly sat up, looking around.  
 
        CL stirred in her sleep. "G." She murmured, blinking up at him. 
 
        He looked down at her, smiling. "Go back to sleep." 
 
        CL shook her head, rubbing at her eyes. She sat up.  
 
        "No. Something's wrong. I can tell." She yawned. 
 
        G-Dragon looked at her. "We need to get dressed. I feel like something bad is going to happen." He said. 
 
        CL eye's widened and she nodded. 
 
        The two quickly dressed. 
 
        G-Dragon pulled her close. "Whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you. No one had ever been able to make me feel like you do."  
 
        CL smiled up at him. "The same. I love you so much and I can never see myself with another man."  
 
        The two kissed as the angry villagers cries filled the air.  
 
        They were here. 
 
        "COME OUT DEMON!" 
 
        "BRING THE GIRL WITH YOU!" 
 
        "YOU TWO DESERVE TO DIE!" 
 
        "G-Dragon." CL stared up at him. 
 
        He looked at her. "We will be alright. I will protect you."  
 
        CL nodded. "I believe you." 
 
        "IF YOU WON'T COME OUT YOURSELF, THEN WE WILL DRIVE YOU OUT!" 
 
        CL and G-Dragon looked at each other.  
 
        What did that mean?  
 
        The question was soon answered as they smelled smoke and G-Dragon realized the villagers were catching his house on fire. 
 
        CL coughed and G-Dragon pulled her close. 
 
        "We have to go out the back door. We'll cut across the fields and get away." He said. 
 
        CL nodded and they ran to the back door. 
 
        They didn't realize that someone was waiting out there for them, before it was too late. 
 
        CL screamed and G-Dragon's eyes widened as the smell of her blood filled the air. 
         
        "No!" He thought, looking at the villager that had stabbed CL. 
 
        "CL..." He murmured, watching as she dropped to the ground, holding her chest. 
 
        The villager stabbed her again, this time in the stomach. 
 
        "GET AWAY FROM HER!" G-Dragon yelled, jumping onto the villager. 
 
        In a blind rage, he began to kill him, tearing him apart. 
 
        "G... G-Dragon." He heard the weak whisper from CL. 
 
        It snapped him out of his rage and he turned to her.  
 
        She laid on the ground, in a puddle of her own blood. 
 
        He dropped next to her, pulling her into his arms. 
 
        "C... CL." His voice shook. 
 
        CL smiled up at him, laying a hand against his face. "Don't cry." She said, wiping at the tears he didn't even realize were falling. 
 
        "How can I not?" G-Dragon asked. 
 
        "This was meant to be. I am meant to die." CL said.  
 
        G-Dragon shook his head. "I... I can turn you! You just have to let me! Please!" He cried. 
 
        CL shook her head. "No. It's too late."  
 
        "No! It's not! I can do it!" 
 
        "If you turn me, I will hate you."  
 
        G-Dragon eyes widened. "CL... how can you say that. If I don't turn you,  you will die. How can I live without you?!" 
 
        CL smiled. "You'll see me again. One day." She caressed his cheek. "I love you." 
 
        G-Dragon cried, watching as the woman he loved the most, took her last breathe in his arms. 
 
        "I love you, too." 

  
 
      "After that I went mad with rage. I murdered the whole village." Jiyong laughed. "They took CL from me, so I took their lives from them. I moved around for a bit, but eventually found myself back to where it all started. I built the Kwon Mansion on the hill overlooking where CL's favorite apple trees use to be." 
 
        He looked at Chaerin. "Do you understand what I am saying? I never thought I would find you again, CL." He took a step towards her and Chaerin scooted back on the bed, trying to get away. 
 
        "Look I believe you about being a vampire. I mean how else would I have gotten from in front of my house to your mansion in a blink of an eye. The one thing I don't agree with you on, is the fact that I'm not your CL. I'm Lee Chaerin. I'm a normal high school student." She said. 
 
        Jiyong smirked. "Oh, but you are my CL. It's just taken me years to find you."  
 
        Chaerin shook her head. "If you think I'm staying here..." 
 
        Jiyong cut her off. "You are. You're mine." He was now crawling on the bed towards her. 
 
        Chaerin gulped, now realizing that she had scooted all the way back against the headboard with nowhere to go. 
 
        "Get away from me." She said. 
 
        Jiyong smiled and shook his head. "I can't do that, Chae. I've tried. Trust me. I did." He was now upon her and she was caged in by his arms. "I've been watching you your whole life, just waiting for the moment where I could appear and take back what is mine." He whispered in her ear. 
 
        Chaerin gasped. "I'm not yours." 
 
        Jiyong looked at her. "You say that, but deep down you know this is right. You know you belong to me." 
 
        He was right. Somewhere deep inside of Chaerin was agreeing with him. 
 
        Chaerin looked at him. "What are you going to do to me?" 
 
        "What I should have done years ago when I had the chance with CL." Jiyong said, before leaning down and biting into her neck. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
      "You've been at this for five months, Seungri. Let it go." Daesung said, looking at his friend. 
 
        "I can't. He kidnapped her. I don't know why you guys don't believe me." Seungri said. 
 
        Daesung sighed. "Because there was never a Kwon Jiyong at our school nor was there a Lee Chaerin." 
 
        Seungri glared at him. "That's where you are wrong. Chaerin grew up with us. And Kwon Jiyong showed up one day at our school and was a student there for two months before taking her way." 
 
        Daesung shook his head. 
 
        Seungri turned to look at the three girls he had called to meet him. "And you three, I can't believe you would forget your friend." 
 
        "We don't know a Lee Chaerin, Seungri." Dara sighed. 
 
        "We keep telling you this, Oppa." Minzy frowned.  
 
        "Do you need to get some help?" Bom asked. 
 
        Seungri glared at all of them. After that day that Jiyong showed up and disappeared with Chaerin, it was as if everyone forgot about the two of them.  
 
        He would ask about Chaerin and people would look at him like he was crazy. 
 
        Even Chaerin's parents didn't remember her. All the pictures she had been in, were gone. 
 
        It was driving Seungri crazy. 
 
        He glared up at the Kwon Mansion. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
        At the same time, Seungri was looking up at the Kwon Mansion, someone was looking down at him and his friends. 
 
        "Is he still there?" 
 
        "Yes. He's still there, G-Dragon."  
 
        G-Dragon sighed, walking up to stand behind his vampire bride. "We need to move. One of these days he will probably work up the nerve to come in here."  
 
        His bride looked at him. "Can we go to Paris?" She asked. 
 
        G-Dragon smiled. "Anything for you, CL."
 
 
 

I'm so sorry. I meant to have this out four days ago, but life got in the way. I had a family dinner the day I was going to finish it, so I couldn't. Then I got sick and I'm still kinda sick, but I'm much better than I was a couple of days ago. 

Wow... I did not plan on this being this long. I just started typing and couldn't stop. It kinda went in a direction I didn't plan, but eh as long as you all like it. 

Well then, until next time, which will be when ever I update Dirty Little Secret or Obsession. BYE!