intense

Now or Never

"So. And what exactly are we doing here, Mino?" Hanbin stepped out of the Taxi. "I don't really know. Seunghoon wrote me to come here as quickly as possible." Mino gave the Taxi driver money and said his goodbyes. "And why again should I come with you although I had training?" Hanbin smirked at Mino knowing. Mino raised his eyebrow. "Seunghoon sounded scared and like he was in some kind of trouble and you love him too so I thought you would want to come with me, since Bobby is sick." Hanbin giggled. He knew exactly why he should come with Mino to this place. The all so hard rapper was way too scared to go alone into the woods in the middle of the night. "What the hell was Seunghoon doing in that house?" Mino's voice was barely a whisper. Hanbin put his hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "It's the house of his grandparents. He is here often. Have you never been here with him?" Mino shook his head. "He asked me but it was always in the evening, so..." Mino didn't had to say anything more than that Hanbin knew exactly what Mino thought. He linked arms with Mino and pulled him towards the door. "Let's go, Mino." Mino reluctantly went with Hanbin towards the door. "Why did Hoonie had to call me? Why didn't he call Seungyoon?" Mino silently whined. "Mino, get a grip on yourself." Hanbin laughed about Mino's fear.

 

Hanbin rang at the door. But there was no sound of the bell. "Is the bell not working?" Mino shoot Hanbin a confused look. Hanbin raised his shoulders. "Doesn't matter. I know where the spare keys are." Mino sighed. "You hoped you could go home, right?" Hanbin laughed. Mino looked to the ground really ashamed. "Do you care for our friend or not?" Hanbin fished the spare key out of the big flower pot which stood next to the window on the terrace. "Alright alright. Let's go in." Mino pushed Hanbin towards the door, being ashamed of himself. Hanbin opened the door and they stepped inside. "Seunghoon HYUNG?" Screaming introduced Mino that he entered the house. "Was that to tell Hoonie that we're here or to assure yourself that nobody besides Hoonie is here?" Hanbin laughed. "Mino, you're so cute when you're scared." "Shut up, Hanbin!"

 

"Mino? Song Mino? Are you there?" Seunghoon screamed. "Yeah. Hyung? Where are you?" "Oh thanks god, you're here." Hanbin looked at Mino. They looked worried at each other. "He sounds pretty desperate, doesn't he?" Mino noded worried. "Hyung, what's wrong? Where are you?" "I'm on the second floor. Please come fast, Mino!" Mino and Hanbin looked at each other and stormed into the house. "Where are the stairs?" Mino turned towards Hanbin as he couldn't see the stairs in the big entering hall. "Oh, they are in the kitchen. Don't ask me. It's a strange family." Laughing shook Mino his head at Hanbin. They hurried into the kitchen to see a mess. "What happened here?" Hanbin looked around the room. Everywhere were food and cooking devices on the ground and on the tables. "Maybe he tried to cook." Mino tried to be funny although all that wasn't that funny at all. "It's strange." They moved up the stairs to see what Seunghoon was doing. "Hoonie where are you?" Mino screamed. But he didn't answer. "Hoonie? Hoonie? Hoooonie?" "God, Mino shut up. He won't answer." Mino noticed that Hanbin was now really worried. "Let's go into the bedroom first." Hanbin pulled Mino towards the room. "What did you do with Seunghoon in his bedroom that you know it so well." Mino smirked at him. "God, Mino, why you try to be funny in the most inappropriate moments." Funny. As if. Mino grunted. "You like Hoonie Hyung more then me." Hanbin didn't even look at the pouting Mino. "Mino, is it the right moment to be jealous when Seunghoon might be in trouble." So he knew he was jealous but didn't care?

 

"He is not here." It was strange. Mino and Hanbin were in the middle of the big bedroom and it looked like there hadn't been anyone in ages. Everything was covered with white sheets. It almost seemed that there didn't live anyone anymore. "Ugh, that's kind of scare." Mino tried to play down his fear. Suddenly the door closed behind them. "Seunghoon." High pitched screaming from the older one. "Seunghoon when that is some kind of a joke then I don't really like it." Hanbin went to check the door. "Closed." "No, really. Woah. Step back. We have a genius here." You could hear the panic in every word which came out of his mouth. Still Hanbin was kinda hurt. "I only try to stay calm while you're flipping everything." Mino stood helpless in the middle of the room. His hands were running through his hair again and again. He was in panic but he for sure didn't want to hurt Hanbin. "Sorry, Binah." Hanbin shoot him a glance telling him it was alright.

 

They were inside of the room for almost an hour by now. Nothing changed. The door was closed. The phones were not working and Mino was still panicking. It became darker and darker in front of the window. Hanbin sat on the bed while Mino was pacing restlessly around the room. "What's that ? Why are we caught in this ing room. Seunghoon. When I get out of here I gonna kill you. When that's one of your ing jokes I'll rip you into peace you bastard." The longer they stayed in this room the worse got his language. Hanbin stayed still and observed the older one. Although he was a little worried what that all was about he enjoyed the scared Mino more then he should. But he should calm him down now or Mino would rip down the entire house and he wasn't sure if he wanted that. "Mino, come here." He patted on the bed besides him. "Sit down." Without any second thought Mino came to him and sat down like a dog came to his owner. "How can you be so calm. I'm in panic." Mino laid his head into his hands and sighed. "You're in panic? I'd never know. How comes?" Hanbin couldn't stop the teasing. "Shut up, Hanbin." Mino grunted vaguely.

 

Suddenly the light switched off. "Oh great." Hanbin sighed. Mino whimpered next to him. "Hanbin do you mind when I..?" "You do wha..? Oh." Mino pulled Hanbin against his chest onto his legs. "It's just that it comforts me when I have you near me." Mino had his head pressed into Hanbin's neck, so Hanbin could barely hear his mumbling. Cold shivers were running down his spine. Slowly Hanbin relaxed into the hug of the older. "I slowly think this thing here is the best thing that could've happened to me." He couldn't stop himself whispering his true feelings into the dark. "What?" Mino's breath touched his neck. It wrapped itself around his neck like warm sunshine and he could still feel the touch onto his bare soul. "Nothing." Hanbin couldn't stop himself. He had to take advantage of the situation. He leaned nearer to Mino and linked their fingers together. He wanted to tell him so badly everything that was on his heart. "I just want to go home." Mino whispered behind his back. Hanbin could feel his every breath. It was a now or never situation. He had nothing to loose. "I want this moment to stay forever." He whispered it barely using any sound. "Why wouldn't you want it to end? It's horrible here." They were both whispering without any real reason. "No. It's perfect." "Hanbin, are you making fun of me?" He could feel Mino stiffen behind his back. He laughed quietly. "I could never make fun of you when you're seriously scared like that. I would only want to take away your pain. I always want to take away your pain." Hanbin waited for Mino to respond but he stayed silent. A little pressure on his hands gave him enough courage to keep him talking. "This is probably the best moment I had for such a long time and I don't want it to stop. Because it's only you and me. I missed you so badly and being able to sit on your lap right now, being in your arms makes me happier then anything in a long time." "What are you talking about, Hanbin." Mino took his hands away and Hanbin could feel hot tears building in his eyes. Of course it was a mistake to tell him.

He wanted to stand up from Mino's lap, but the older pulled him back. "Don't you dare to joke with me." Mino's dark voice was right beside his ear. Whispering softly. Blowing warm air into it. "Don't you dare to joke with me telling you missed me. Don't you dare to joke with me telling me that I make you happy the most. You have your members. You don't need me. Don't you dare playing with my feelings." Hanbins heart was beating so fast in his chest he was afraid it might jump right out of it. In one go he turned around. He sat now on Mino's lap his body right between his legs. He cupped Mino's face with his hands. "I need you Mino. I need you more than anything. I would never joke about something what is so incredibly important." He pressed his forehead against Mino's. Their breathing was matching. Not being able to see the older one made everything way more intense. He could feel the cold sweat on Mino's forehead. He could feel the hands on his hips which were carefully tightening the grip to pull him closer. He could feel the muscular chest below the shirt. He could feel the older shaking clearly taken aback by his words. "You mean so much to me. More than I've ever thought. You give me strength whenever I see you. You're always here for me. I couldn't wish any better friend for me." He could feel the disappointment rush through Mino's body. So he carefully added another sentence. "You're the inspiration of every love song I write." Hanbin put so much love into this words Mino could feel it with every inch of his body. Hungrily his lips crushed against the younger one's. His hands found their way into Hanbin's hair. Forgotten were all the things which scared him a moment ago. Forgotten was everything around. All he cared for right now was that Hanbin needed him. Loved him. Really him. That his dream finally became reality. It was better then everything he ever dreamt of it was so intense. He could feel Hanbin with every inch. He could feel the legs which were wrapped around his waist. The tiny hands on his chest which were grabbing his shirt like they needed it to survive and those lips. Those warm, soft lips below his. Those lips which were responding to his so perfectly. Which were playing with his like they were meant to do nothing different in life than that. Like they were meant to kiss forever.

 

The moment the lights went on again it was like they were waking up from a dream. They parted from each other and looked into each other's faces. They laughed as they saw the others pink lips, red cheeks and wet eyes. As they heard the key turn around Hanbin got of Mino's lap. Never breaking the eye contact they were holding so strong. "Did I scare you?" Seunghoon. Unwilling they looked away from each other and towards the door were Seunghoon was standing proud smirking. "Nice joke, Hoonie. " Mino went to Seunghoon and gave him a little claps on his shoulder. Then he went out of the room. Hanbin followed him shortly after. He looked Seunghoon into the eyes. "Thank you, Hyung!" "Wait, what? Guys, everything alright? What did I miss?" As Seunghoon turned around to look at Hanbin and Mino who were going to the stairs he could see them looking at each other smirking and finally linking hands. Nothing's alright. Everything's better than ever.