Sunggyu

Paradise

 

Dazzling, your eyes the way they smile when you’re overwhelmed with happiness and joy. The way you look at me, the way you make me feel – it’s engraved in me. I can never forget nor can I bring myself to forget about us. It makes me happy, to know that it was you that gave me the strength, that it was you who enabled me to see this world as a place was filled with possibilities. The dreams, hopes and even when downfall is to stroll in we can always overcome it. I was truly happy.

 

The way you make me feel with all those silly acts. How you entertained me, placed me first, all your attention was directed to me. How lucky I was to be to be loved by you. I was your world like you were mine. Perhaps nothing has changed. It’s painful to let go so we hold on. Living in the past, hoping for tomorrow to never come yet time can’t be stopped for us. If only. How I wish it would’ve stopped, allowing us to never part.

 

Flooding memories, lingering touch and airy voices – they’re all here. They’ve never left me. I can’t stop. Your warmth when you embrace me, I could never forget. Like a fool I keep believing in the impossible but it’s okay because like a fool you loved me.  I remember all those times we spent together and your efforts in the littlest of things. The way you kept my hands warm in yours, the way you sheltered me and cared for. When I’m ill, you’d mother me till I’m better and when I’m down you’ll do everything you can to make me smile. You never failed to be by my side. But now, you’ve parted. You’re not here to pick me up when I fall. You’re not here to encourage me, to keep me motivated. Yet I can’t give up and follow you. You’ve shown me that there’s much to explore and I want to comply to this. I want to show you that I can keep moving even if I refuse to let go of the past. You’re the cause of who I am today.

 

How many broken promises have you left behind? I can’t keep count. Though they’ve crumbled and shattered to pieces, like a puzzle I try to mend them. Most of them are lost, untouchable and soon forgotten. And those fixed, brightens me.

 

I can’t forget all your efforts yet I never remember placing any myself. I was selfish. I should’ve known, if only I knew this earlier. Perhaps I could’ve given you back more than simple thank yous and I love yous. You’ve done so much for me, yet I’ve barely done anything in return and now it’s just too late. It’s my fault. I was blind. You should’ve told me but you wouldn’t. You chose not too and now it’s all too late. How many times have I thought to myself, trying to blame myself but I can’t. Your last words pounders in my mind every time. It won’t go away. It’s to me like glue. Trailing after me, making sure that I wouldn’t do anything stupid to patch things up. How you understood me, knew me more than I knew about myself.

 

Being together with you was the happiest moments in my life. You’re dazzling. I miss you.

 

-

 

I just realized I wrote a tragedy. Maybe I should write fluff next or something. Anyone in mind to be next?

& I’ll make the next one longer, promise.