The hurtful truth

What is love for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of the class , we could see a shy Ryeowook looking at kyuhyun.  Or he was trying because the petite male was in the front of the class whereas kyuhyun was beside him.

Kyuhyun was laughing at himself because he saw ryeowook.  

"What are you laughing at ?" Asked Eunhyuk.  

Absent minded,  he didn't answer his friend . Eunhyuk glance at him and quickly understood the reason. He slaped his friend on his back making him come back.

"Hey! What's your problem ?!" Silently yelled kyuhyun .

"Look at you ! You are eating this little boy with your eyes. !"

"So , what if I did ? It's not a crime , is it ?"

"Open your eyes . Your are craving for him . Go to him and ask him out ! You stupid .." 

Kyuhyun gulpsed.  Then, Ryeowook took this chance of  ' who is troubling the class ' too look at him.

They both felt embarrassed.  Ryeowook quickly turned back.

At the break time , kyuhyun went to Ryeowook since the latter didn't wanted to stay around Yesung.

"Hey... I was waiting for you Kyu. . Don't you mind If I eat with you ? If you don't want  , don't worry I will.." he's been cut by kyuhyun.

"No! You can eat with me every time you want ! I will  be happy !"

"Really ? .. I mean, thanks. " 

Kyuhyun took Ryeowook hands and started walking toward the canteen.  Ryeowook was blushing, so as kyuhyun. 

" How is it working with Yesung? " asked curiously the tallest. 

"Well.  I don't want him to get close to me. You know , he is mad at you . I don't know why ! He told me you were a jerk but I think you are very kind with me. I really do love you!" 

Ryeowook stopped.  Did he just said " love you "? .

But before he could think or make a move, Kyuhyun placed his hands on Ryeowook's cheek and pressed their lips together. The feeling was warm and his lips tasted sugar.  

His eyes widened.  He was lacking of breath , so he pulled of the soft kiss.  He looked at his shoes. His heart was beating erratically. 

"Ryeowook. .. Listen to me.  I am sorry. No, I am not sorry for the kiss but sorry if you don't feel the same toward me. I love you . Do you love me too ?"

Kyuhyun was waiting for an answer. He was hoping that Ryeowook would say yes.

"Kyu... Do you really mean what your said ? Because I .. I think I love you too" said shyly Ryeowook. 

"Of course ! I love you so much Ryeowook ! Since the first day you entered my class !"

They were  both smiling .  

"Ho, I have another question for you , you know at the party , would you like to be my partner ?" 

Ryeowook didn' gave a answer. Instead he hugged kyuhyun and kissed him . 

"So, it's a yes ?"

"More than yes ! " replied the happy petite boy.

They lunched together with kyuhyun friends.

" Why are you both so lovey dovey? " asked a suspicious Teamin. 

Ryeowook hid himself in Kyuhyun ' s embrace .

"Ho ! I see. So you are final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter