Home

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy Birthday Sara-ssi.” Said Kang Hodong and Lee Seunggi

“Thank you.” Sara gave them a shy smile.

“Is there anything special in this 28th birthday? Surprise from your husband, maybe?” Hodong asked.

“Nope. Actually my husband is doing World Tour in England right now, so there’s nothing special.”

“What about present? Or congratulation message?” Hodong asked again.

“Of course there is a congratulation message from my husband. Even though not on time because the time difference. He didn’t gave me any present, but once the World Tour end, he promised to make a time for us to go on holiday.”

“Where are you going to spend your holiday?” Hodong funnily asked.

“That’s a secret. Hahahaha” Sara laughs “Why? Do you want to go with us, Hodong Sunbaenim?” It’s her turn to ask a funny question to Hodong.

“Well if you pay for everything then I’m in.” Hodong said, the audience burst in laughter.

“We, Strong Heart, also have present for you Sara-ssi.” Seunggi gave her a sweet smile.

“Really?” Sara didn’t think that Strong Heart would gave her any present. She is really curious right now.

“Yup. So let’s watch this together” Seunggi added.

Today Sara is in MBS studio for filming reality show Strong Heart. Today is her 28th birthday. She accept this work because she didn’t have any plan today. She usually spent her birthday with her husband, Byun Baekhyun. But today they can’t celebrate her birthday together because Baekhyun has to attend the World tour for his comeback with EXO.

There’s a video playing in Strong Heart big screen. There, Baekhyun sit on black sofa, so contrast with the white shirt he’s wearing. It looks like Baekhyun film it himself.

 “Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Our lovely Sara, happy birthday to you.” Baekhyun’s honey voice rang in MBS studio. Oh how she really missed the owner of that honey voice.

“Happy birthday to my turtle” Baekhyun gave his 1000watt smile.

“Why turtle?” Hodong asked. “Mmm, it’s because everything I did was always took too much time. When I eat, when I took a shower, even when I was just thinking, it’s always took so much time. That’s why he calls me turtle.”

“I know you missed me so much, Sara dear, even though you never told me.” A wide grin appeared on his face, replacing the 1000watt smile he gave earlier. Here comes the narcistic Baekhyun that Sara knew so well. Suddenly Kyungsoo and Chanyeol comes and Kyungsoo smacks Baekhyun’s head, making baekhyun falls. Baekhyun groan while trying to get up.

“Happy birthday Sara.” Kyungsoo gave her his heart-shaped smile. “Happy birthday twin sister. I’m waiting for my present from you.” Chanyeol gave her his wide smile while making the V sign with his fingers.

“Chanyeol twin sister? Why is that so?” Seunggi asked.

“Because Chanyeol and I was almost born in the same time. I was born on November 26th at the end of the day while Chanyeol was born on November 27th at the beginning of the day. That’s the reason why he calls me his twin sister” Sara explained. She can hear the ‘ooo’ response from the audiences.

“Why should she give you present?” Baekhyun gives Chanyeol the not-so-friendly stare. Chanyeol shrugged it off but the wide smile still plastered on his handsome face.  Then suddenly Jongin appeared from behind Chanyeol, he has his messy hair on and he’s wearing a black V-neck shirt that make him looks y. “Happy Birthday noona. I hope you can come to your sense now that your so called husband is crazy. Noona I love you!” A wide smile appeared in Jongin handsome face while he makes a heart sign with his hand.

“You and Kai is so close right, Sara-sii?”

“Yeah. He is like my little brother.  We are blunt and share the same love for chicken.” Sara told them with a happy smile.

“Yah yah yah yah! I’m not crazy. I’m handsome. And she is my wife, your older sister. I’m the one who should say that thing!” Baekhyun’s lips pouted cutely, he is trying to smack Jongin in the head but to his dismay, Jongin can avoid that. “Because you don’t say it that’s why I helped you to say it.” Jongin stick his tounge at Baekhyun and then leave, Kyungsoo just shakes his head watching Jongin-Baekhyun interact and then follow Jongin. While Chanyeol glance at the camera and said “Don’t forget my present”  before leave Baekhyun alone.

“Honey, don’t listen to Jongin. You know me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter