Chapter 6

Forever Mine
"Kim Hyun Joong". He stood up amazed. KHJ's POV: Is that my partner. Isn't she one of the three girls we saw this morning. She is so beautiful but looks cold, wonder what happened to her. Our chemistry teacher told us to sit with our partner from now on during every class. Apparently, they will be our partners for every project given during this semester. After that being said, I grabbed my stuff from my current location in the class and headed over to the empty spot next to so min. I noticed that as I sat down next to her, weird looks and daggers were sent her way by the girls in class. Obviously they were jealous that she gets to be my partner and not one of them. I looked at her and I was completely mesmerized. You know the feeling you get when u see your love, your other half blah blah blah? They say u see fireworks and all sorts of stuffs. They are terribly wrong. You see way more than fireworks. Its like the whole world just stopped and we were the only ones in it. That was how she made me feel.....and it was scary.....cuz it wasnt the first time I felt like this.....and the last time I felt like this lead to heartbreak and betrayal which was something I didn't want to experience again so I turned away from her and focused on the class. JSM's POV: Oh....My....God. Someone pls kill me now. I can't believe that the captain of the football team was my chemistry partner. As if that wasn't enough, the girls in the class sent daggers to my face and am sure if looks could kill, I would be dead and buried a lonnnngggg time ago. But seriously, who shared this thing? I dont wanna be partners with me. I don't even know him! All I know is that he is the captain of the football team, be is one of the hottest guys in school, he is also the smartest. I mean it isnt easy to get 500 complete marks on an exam right? So I guess he is smart. But that doesn't change anything. He seems annoying. He kept starring at me for a long time before diverting his gaze to the teacher. I took this opportunity to study his face. BAD IDEA!!! He has a sharp jaw and what looks like soft kissable pink lips. His eyes are so mysterious u could get lost in them. His hair, dyed brownish blonde and combed to the side(like in BOF) made him look more feminine than masculine but that didn't change the fact that he was outrageously handsome. Well, this is why I said it was a bad idea to look at him.....HE CAUGHT ME RED HANDED!! He caught me looking at him and I froze. Then he flashed his smile and it took every control switch in my body to turn away and ignore him totally......Ok. That might have been the worst thing to do because now he looked hurt. So I did what I was supposed to do in the first place....talk. "Hi" I said to him...seems like he didn't hear me. "Hi" I said more loudly. He looked at me and replied"hi""So your my partner right" Wow so min, what a great way to start a conversation, real smooth. I mentally face palmed my self for the question asked. He chuckled at my question and said "You picked my name didn't you?""Yeh. So let's get things straight. I will not do the work myself and then write ur name on it, you're gonna have to put in some effort as well. And no goofing around. I really wanna pass this class and I take that u do as well" I said to him and he sat there obviously stunned at my little speech but said"sure. No problem. But I must warn you that it would be hard to concentrate when having a beautiful partner like you" he said and winked. "No hitting on each other as well""Try and stop me"he said. "I am serious hyun joong""so am I" and we continued arguing throughout most of the period and it was actually quite....fun.