Morning & School

Living with Mr. Egoistic

I have to live with him. Out of all the people in the world. It has to be him. Suddenly Mr. Egoistic's or Myungsoo's egoistic and arrogant personality was replaced by a sweet one.

"Well it's nice to meet your Sora" he said sticking his hand out.

I gave him a 'what the heck' look. How did he go from Mr. Egoistic to Mr. Sweet Guy? I looked to my side to his mom looking at us. Oh that's probably why.

"Nice to meet you too" I said shaking his hand.

"Myungie, I hope you treat her well" Mrs. Kim said.

"Myungie?" I said holding in a laugh.

Myungsoo shot a glare at me.

"Sora?"

"Yes?"

"Why are some of the eggs cracked?" Mrs. Kim said taking the things out of the bag and started cooking.

"Oh that's because SOMEONE bumped into me causing me to drop my bags" I said emphasizing "someone".

I looked at Myungsoo and shot him a glare.

"That wasn't very nice of them was it" Myungsoo said and smirked.

I stuck my tongue out.


I was slepping peacefully. The sun from my window was shinging on my face. The birds were chirping, it seems like a good morning. Before I could even get up, I get smacked in the face with a pillow. Well there goes my good morning.

"What!?" I demand.

"Time for your breakfast Miss Piggy. I know you don't want to miss that" Myungsoo said and walked out.

I groaned and fell back on my bed. I lay here for a couple more minutes before getting dressed. After I got dressed I made my way downstairs.

"Morning" Mr. Kim said.

"Morning Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim... Myungie" I said and smirked.

"Miss Piggy" Myungsoo mumbled while eating his breakfast.

I sat down and Mrs. Kim gave me a plate of breakfast.

"Thank you" I said and started eating.

When Myungsoo was done with his breakfast, he purposely bumped into me causing me to choke on my food a little. Rude much. I can't even eat breakfast peacefully thanks to him.

"Well Sora and I are going to be going" he said.

"Wh-"

Before I could finish, he grabbed me by my wrist. Help! I'm being manhandled! Once we got out, I yanked my wrist out of his grip.

"Ya!" I said. "I wasn't even done with breakfast."

"Is food all you care about?" he said and scoffed.

"Shut up" I said and slapped his arm.

"Let me just clarify one thing Miss Piggy" he said taking a step closer to me. "You're not allowed to tell anyone about this little living arrangement. You're not allowed to act like you know me. If anyone finds out about us living with each other, I swear you'll regret it."

Myungsoo got into his car and drove off. Well damn. He doesn't need to be a jerk about it and threaten me about it.


"Thank you" I said to the secretary.

I look at the schedule. Hm. Seems like I have the same classes as I did in my last college but in a different order. I look at my watch. I have a good enough time till class starts. That's good in case if I get lost. Okay so where is my first class? Room 205, got it. Okay now where are you? After a while of searching, I finally it. I was greeted with a chattering classroom and the poor teacher who looks like she just wants to get out of here. If that was me, I would too. I took a seat next to 2 girls who were gossiping.

"And that was that" one girl said.

"Wow" the other replied.

The first girl noticed me and introduced herself and her friend.

"Hi. My name's Jung Soojung but call me Krystal. I haven't seen you around before. Are you new or are you just one of those kids that likes to be in the shadows?" The first girl or Krystal said.

"My name's Amy Lee but call me Ailee" Ailee said.

"I'm new. My name's Kang Sora" I said.

"Well it's nice to meet you Sora" Krystal said sticking her hand out.

I shook it and smiled. These 2 seem like decent people. Maybe this class isn't so bad. Suddenly a girl came in, more like running in, and screamed:

"Infinite is coming!"

All the girls started prepping themselves, trying to make themselves look pretty. Except Krystal and Ailee. A group of 7 guys walked in. My eyes scan their faces until they land on a familiar face.

"Don't tell me HE'S here" I mumbled.

"Who?" Ailee asked.

"Oh no one."

"I hate having to see his stupid face everyday in the morning" Krystal said.

"Who's?" I asked.

"No one."

"Why don't both of you say it at the same time?" Ailee said.

"How about Sora goes first. Remember last time when I went first, the girl was just using me to get to him" Krystal said.

"Trust me, I'm not that type of person" I said.

"Fine. Then you go first."

"Fine. The person I wish that wasn't in this class is..." My eyes trail to Myungsoo who's with his friends getting surrounding by girls. "Him."

Krystal and Ailee fllow my gaze which transformed into more of a glare.

"L?" Krystal said and her eyes widen.

"Who's L? I hate Myungsoo not L."

"Myungsoo is L. That's what everyone calls him."

"Okay well then I hate L."

"He's my cousin."

My eyes widened. Oh no. I felt like we were starting to be friends but I ruined it. Krystal seemed to notice my reaction.

"Don't worry" she said. "I hate him too."

"I'm so sorry that you're related to that" I said putting a hand over my heart and my other on her shoulder. "It must be hard."

"It is" Krystal said pretending to be sad.

Soon the 3 of us started laughing. These girls aren't that bad. I'm sure it's safe to say that I have found some friends. The laughter soon died down as we could hear the girls begging Myungsoo er... L and his friends to sit next to them.

"Oppas sit next to me."

"No there sitting next to me."

"No me."

The girls started arguing. I scoffed. Are they really that thirsty for them? I felt his eyes land on me. He said something to the girls that caused them to whine. But I couldn't make out what he said. The girls pouted as the 7 back their way to the back. Oh no. Please don't say that...

"Well hello my lovely cousin and her friend. How are you doing?" Myungsoo asked.

"Cut the crap L. Why are you and your friends sitting back here? You guys usually sit over there" Krystal said pointing to the other side of the room.

"We've decided to switch things up. Is that a problem?"

"Yes."

"Well to bad."

I threw a glare at Myungsoo and he smirked while he and his friends sat behind us. Oh boy. This is going to be a loooooong day.