Arriving & Meeting Mr. Egoistic

Living with Mr. Egoistic

Sora's POV

"Sora, wake up!" Jonghwa, my cousin, yells at me. "We're here."

I stirred in my seat still sleeping. Even though I heard him. As soon as he started shaking me, I finally decided to wake up. I yawned and sat up.

"We're here" he said once again.

"I know. I heard you the first time but I didn't feel like getting up" I said and smiled.

I got out of the car and went to the trunk to get my suitcases. No I am not going on a plane. I just packed my clothes in 2 our my suitcases and some extra things in 2 boxes. It may seems like I'm moving but I don't know how long my umma wants me to live her for. My cousin got out of the car and opened the trunk. I took out my suitcases and the boxes. I turned around and faced the house. Holy crap the house looks gorgeous. I'm glad umma chose me to live in this house. After my cousin snapped me out of my thoughts, we walked to the house carrying my stuff. I rang the doorbell. I could hear footsteps coming downstairs and a middle aged woman open the door.

"Sora is that you? Wow you've grown so much" she said and hugged me.

"Thank you um..." I feel bad I couldn't remember her name.

I saw Jonghwa mouth something. Mrs.Kim. Oh that's her name.

"Mrs.Kim."

"Is it alright I my cousin helps me carry my things to my room?" I asked.

"Of course. Your room should be the one next to Myungsoo's which is upstairs and the last one down the hall" Mrs.Kim said.

Jonghwa and I took my things and headed upstairs. I opened the door and set my suitcases. Jonghwa set down the boxes near a wall and looked at my room.

"Not bad" he said.

"I know right. How did she know I like purple?" I asked.

Purple is my favorite color and it's cool but a little weird that they knew that. Maybe it was a lucky guess. Jonghwa shrugs.

"I'm going to get going" he said.

"Why?"

"Because my umma says I need to be home by 10, it's 5 now and you know it takes about 5 hours."

"Okay. Alright" I said and gave him a hug. "Be safe."

"Shouldn't I be the one telling you that?"

"Whatever just go" I said and smiled.

When Jonghwa left I plopped down on my bed and looked around my new room. I sighed and started playing with my locket. I stopped to click it open. Inside was one of the last pictures I took with my appa and umma.

"I'm miss you appa. I hope you're doing well. That's the same for you umma."

"Sora, can you please come downstairs?" Mrs. Kim said from downstairs.

I got up and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs, Mrs. Kim was writing a list.

"Can you go to the store and buy these items? I hace to run an erron, Mr. Kim is at work and Myungsoo's out" she asked.

"Of course. Is Myungsoo your..." I started saying.

"Son. He's about your age but a little less than 2 years younger."

"Okay. Where is the store?"

Mrs. Kim writes down the address on the bottom of the paper. She hands it to me and some money. She looks at the clock and quickly grabs her keys.

"I've got to go" she said before rushing out.

"Bye Mrs. Kim" I said.

I looked at the list and put the money in my wallet before heading out.


"Tteokbokki, tteokbokki, where are you" I said to myself. "Ah there you are. Can I please have 2 pounds of tteokbokki ajusshi?"

"Of course" the ajusshi said and gave me 2 pounds of tteokbokki. "Here you go."

"Thank you" I said, bowing my head slightly.

I put the tteokbokki in my shopping basket. I look at my list and then the basket. Yup. I have everything. I walked to the front and paid. I thanked the ajumma at the cash register and left. Shortly after I started walking, some jerk bumped into me causing me to drop my shopping bags and some things fell out.

"Ya!" I yelled at him.

He didn't turn around so I yelled at him again. The second time he turned around.

"Aren't you going to help me?" I asked him.

"Why should I?" He said.

"Because you bumped into me and made me drop them."

He scoffed.

"I have better things o do then help Miss Piggy pick up her snack."

How rude. Who does he think he is.

"For your information, this is supposed to be someone elses dinner."

"Whatever you want to believe in" he said before leaving.

I scoffed. Jerk. I picked up the food. Luckily nothing spilled out except some of the eggs broke. I carried the 2 shopping bags back to the house. I went into the kitchen and put the bags on the counter.

"Has Miss Piggy been stalking me?" a voice said from behind.

I groan, it's him. What is he doing here?

"Stalking you? Please you're not worth stalking" I said.

"I'm not sure if you looked at me but I'm pretty attractive. Though your not my type."

He's a jerk and has an ego. Great. Note the sarcasim.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I live here well starting today" I replied.

"That's impossible because I live here."

Just then Mrs. Kim walked in.

"Oh good you're both here. I might as well introduce you guys. Sora, this is my son Myungsoo and Myungsoo, this is Sora. She's going to be living here" Mrs. Kim said causing my mouth to drop.