Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat

“I hate this. I’m going to kill Yifan...”

“Stop whining.” Jongdae rolled his eyes so hard, that he practically could see back of his head. Then he smiled softly. “It will be fun.”

“Sure. You are not the one, who will have to make a fool of himself.”

“Well, he’s your son,” Jongdae pointed. Before Junmyeon could say even a word, because he clearly was going to, Chen sighed withdrawn and pecked Junmyeon’s cheek. “You’ll be fine,” he barely holded back the laugh. Junmyeon looked ridiculous in this Dracula-like costume. Zitao extorted on his father dressing up and just because Jun was his biggest pushover ever, he couldn’t say no to his son.

“Appa! Are you ready yet?” Pouting five-year-old in panda costume stormed into the room. He had a pumpkin bucket in his tiny hands, ready to be filled with candies. Just too cute.

“Almost. I’ll be there in a minute, buddy.”

Zitao didn’t look convenience but he nodded. Jongdae started to fixing Jun's black-red cape, to finish up his boyfriend look. Junmyeon looked like a little stormy cloud.

“Yifan is so dead.”

“Oh c’mon. It’s not that bad. And you’ll be already dressed up for Baekhyun’s party,” Jongdae suggested helpfully. Junmyeon shot him a very unamused look. Jongdae grinned. “What? We’re still going, right Mr. Vampire?”

Junmyeon looked, like he was about to protest, but Jongdae put his arms around his neck and started to caress it teasingly. Jun just shot his eyes close, letting this tiny pleasure to relax him a bit.

“Yeah, whatever,” Junmyeon sighed, defeated. “Just remind me, never let Yifan talking about Canada near to my kids again.”

Jongdae laughed and left a butterfly kiss on Junmyeon’s lips. He still was impressed with his boyfriend’s power and determination. Just because Yifan told Zitao about Halloween tradition in America, kid decided, they all totally have to go trick-or-treat this year. So Jun, being the best father kid could have, organised whole neighbourhood for his kids and their friends. In fact, Jongdae couldn’t understand how it happened, that their apartment building was covered with pumpkins, plastic skeletons and paper bats, when it was a place, where rich and bigheaded (read: mostly looking like something crawled to their asses and died there) people lived. He wouldn’t except that any of them even would have brought candies, not mention any additional attractions.

The doorbell announced that Luhan was there. Junmyeon looked at Jongdae like a beaten dog. That only made feline lips curled up in merciless smile, when he pointed at the door.

“It’s time to go.”

Junmyeon scowled at him, like Jongdae had just ordered him to jump of the cliff to the sea full of man-eater sharks. Jongdae basically had to push him into the living room, where they found the source of Junmyeon’s misery - little panda, grumpy cat, national soccer player and Tony Stark. Zitao shot him a ‘what-the-hell-took-you-so-long’ look, making Junmyeon even more miserable. He glanced at Jongdae for the last time, looking for a saviour, but he only made a shoo motion, leaning against door frame. Zitao took his father’s hand and, without a word, dragged him to the door.

“Okay, okay, I’m coming…”

“Have fun, guys~”